Sort of magic readings

MantraTarot

sorry that i'm just seeing this right now, mahafrins. i thought you closed the thread and weren't coming back to it (that's why i asked you for that reading in the other thread :D )

Put your complete faith and trust in Me, and know that i will never fail nor foresake you. Nothing you undetake is impossible for you can do all things with Me. Live by faith. I want you to see good come out of every situation may appear to be. Be willing to have faith and trust tested over and over again, for what is the use of taling about faith and trust if you do not put them to the test and see how they work for you? Are you willing to step out in complete faith and trust if you do not put them to the test and see how they work for you? Are you ready to step out in compelte faith and do the seemingly impossible, not out of bravado, the seemingly impossible, not out of bravado but because you know without a shadow of a doubt where it comes from? Until you have tested your faith and found it unshakable, do not talk about it. Draw your strenght and ability from Me, and when I AM with you, who can be against you?

WOW! powerful message from the universe right there! reading this made me smile, b/c it really is something i needed to hear. having faith in things right now has been very difficult, so i can relate to this message. thank you for the reading and i will try my best to apply this message to heart.

mahafrins

sorry that i'm just seeing this right now, mahafrins. i thought you closed the thread and weren't coming back to it (that's why i asked you for that reading in the other thread :D )

WOW! powerful message from the universe right there! reading this made me smile, b/c it really is something i needed to hear. having faith in things right now has been very difficult, so i can relate to this message. thank you for the reading and i will try my best to apply this message to heart.

mANTRA MY GIRL IT TAKES TIME FOR ME TO DO TOO MANY AT A SHOT BUT IF YOU POST YOUR QUESTION I WILL DO YUR READING AS OF RIGHT LOL.

mahafrins

will do there over the weekend.

Noni

Hi Mahafrins

withdrawn

cheers!