a dark night - searching for a friends dog

Kiata

moderators, please feel free to remove this post if necessary. if not suitable for this forum.

i have been recommended this sub forum to ask for help with a lost dog and would really appreciate any pointer and thank you in advance for your time and care.
at this stage the search as been exhausting and busy with no results. the thought of this little furry friend being in agony somewhere is heartbreaking.
i have consulted the cards and the tarot community. many good feedback and hope but worry wins over when one is driven to do something but no more ideas come what to do or look for.
I am not sure if the cards play a role in this forum. ( in case of interest the ones pointing to the whereabouts of the little one are: 9 Wands, Page Wands, 10 Swords, 7 Pentacles rx, Judgement rx )

here is photo of the gentle fellow
http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/e69ycc

Phoenix11

Do you know of a wooded area near the side of a road... possibly near a church on the edge of town..not that far from some homes... check in that area.

Padma

Funny, I had also seen a very small country town with a church spire in my cards, but thought it pertained to the dog being in the city pound. The image had really jumped out and grabbed me. Perhaps it really did mean as Phoenix suggested - near a church? One that has a graveyard next to it, perhaps?

Phoenix11

I also got the graveyard impression too just after I posted

Padma

Phoenix, my cards are giving me same impression - at first I thought it was bad news for puppy, but it suddenly dawned on me, as soon as I read your post, the graveyard seemed significant because he is near that. :)

I just drew another card, begging the cards to tell me where the dog is - and got a Queen of angels Mary statue, all in colour, (so he is alive) and behind her, a cold winter forest, with a church in the background. So I think you are completely correct!

I also got a card that suggested frantic worry, for both dog and people, as well as a grave, and beside that, as an outcome card, Wheel of Fortune. From Lenormand came Heart. I think everyone's luck will soon change, the dog will be found.

ETA I am so glad you posted here, Kiata, as we can now venture forth with our cards etc to help you. We were bound by rules not to mention anything but the cards you drew in your other posting.

ETA x 2: I think the Tower card I saw earlier with the Sun card as outcome literally meant "tower of God" - a church! Now thinking the Sun literally meant, "at daybreak". Also got that impression with the Wheel of fortune card.

Kiata

wow, this is so amazing, you guys are amazing, thank you so much for all your replies.
you are incredible! you perhaps saved a little soul : )
the next search troop starts at dawn! I will inform my friend and tell her about you lovely people on this forum!
She is still up and cant get rest... we all need it though.. 4 am here ..
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart! <3

I will keep you posted.

Lotus Padma, Phoenix11 a big Big BIG thank you !

Padma

Funny, I just edited my post to say the dog will be found at daybreak ;) good luck!

Amanda

Hi Kiata, I've got some impressions for you -- I hope they can help find this lovely pet!

In terms of the direction you should start looking in, I felt my body being pulled downward, like going downhill. I feel confused and I don't know where I'm at. Lots of crunching underfoot -- brown leaves. There are lots of trees around, but they are small and thin trees, more like a thicket at the edge of a property (or it seems like the clearing of a property was "just there" and now it's not). There's something wrong with my nose -- like I've lost a scent -- like... of everything familiar -- it just feels "void" in my nose. I keep laying down in the leaves just waiting and not knowing which way to go. I feel okay otherwise, like oblivious to any time that has passed... just kind of stuck, with the trees, it's all the same. I get the sense of this dog laying with his head down on his front paws, and breathing a deep doggy sigh out of his nose.

Best wishes, I hope you find doggy soon! :heart:

Phoenix11

You're welcome....I hope your friend is able to find her dog.

I asked if he was still ok and got The Star, so I would say he is.

I also asked for further clarification on his location and pulled Temperance...my immediate thought was an angel statue, the same impression Lotus got about a statue... so I would say to look around a church graveyard.

Good luck and let us know how it goes :)