a dark night - searching for a friends dog

Padma

so just used my Dog tarot now...in the past, The Pack and the 3 of Bones - dog went off to play with others and got sidetracked by pleasure. Pack and Bones may also suggest trees and graveyard.

Present: Hydrant, I think Willowfox is right, he is by water. ETA also suggests "water as subconscious" - the intuition. The Magician - I asked someone who is good at seeing to come here and help! There is a crystal ball in front of the Magician...lol...someone here "sees" where the dog is.

Future is Three of Biscuits and Dogcatcher - the dog is found - perhaps too, to use food as an incentive? He'll smell the food, and he is terribly hungry - bring sharp smelling foods, that are appealing to a dog! Also suggests he may eventually be found around the church, and near the trash bins, looking for food. Final card was the cat, which shows a dog seated beside a throne, where a cat is perched. I think the owner of the dog is a woman; and he returns home with her. Either that, or the person who finds the dog is female. :)

Padma

"the tower of god"

- that gave me shivers!

no, no, dear, it only meant church! :) Tower can also mean "sudden insight" or "bolt out of the blue" - it can have meant, "look elsewhere, don't use conventional thinking" and "situation will suddenly change - truth is revealed" so I think you need to NOT let doubt get you down or stop you. I am SO glad Amanda dropped in - she is very good at seeing - so the dog is alive, for sure, if she could spirit ride with him. Rest assured!

Padma

You're welcome....I hope your friend is able to find her dog.

I asked if he was still ok and got The Star, so I would say he is.

I also asked for further clarification on his location and pulled Temperance...my immediate thought was an angel statue, the same impression Lotus got about a statue... so I would say to look around a church graveyard.

Good luck and let us know how it goes :)

Also, Phoenix, Willowfox saw him near water - and I drew Hydrant from the dog deck...a statue that is near water...? (Temperance - cups with water going back and forth -)

Padma

"the tower of god"

- that gave me shivers!

http://irishantiquities.bravehost.com/clare/carrigaholt/carrigaholt05.JPG

that's in proximity

That just gave ME freaky shivers. That tower was very similar to the buildings that I saw on the Queen of Angels Mary card. When I googled Carrigs-wotsit, before you edited your post to show the tower, I saw that tower, and I thought, the dog is near there. It looks like the towers behind the Queen of angels Mary statue. And then I thought, naw, I am imagining things. ;p

ps I just checked in on Pip - got the Ace of Swords - he is ok, he is still alive. His energy is burning brightly...

ETA I think the Tower card and the Tower in Carrigsholt are the same thing; and I also think this may be the "church" that Phoenix and I saw; and if you combine that with forests and water, and with what Amanda saw - and possibly a graveyard with statues near by - you will find your Pip :)

ETA x 2: check around the tower building for grates. I also saw bars tonight, like a basement window in an old building, with bars across the opening. It's a long shot, but you never know.

ETA x 3: ok , I can't sleep, and I am like a dog with a bone, lol! *must find Pip....* When I asked my tarot deck to give me a very clear picture of where the pup is, I drew the tower AGAIN from a different deck. Little dude is either beside a church or around or IN that tower you showed us. Here's to hoping the cards and we (all of us) are right, for the sake of Pip.

Kiata

quick update

thanks to all of you and your help, the searchers focus on the following areas, thank you all for your additional cards and visions! and apologies for my frenzy : (

http://www.clarechampion.ie/index.p...-to-the-yellow-men&catid=76:history&Itemid=55

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrigaholt

( the sun / tower )

2 Churches are nearby!
St Mary's Church, Church St, Carrigaholt,
Our Lady of Lourdes Church, Carrigaholt

@lotus padma

" That tower was very similar to the buildings that I saw on the Queen of Angels Mary card. " !!

Kiata

so just used my Dog tarot now...in the past, The Pack and the 3 of Bones - dog went off to play with others and got sidetracked by pleasure. Pack and Bones may also suggest trees and graveyard.

He was last seen with 3 other dogs from the neighbourhood!

Kiata

oh, there are so many updates. thank you so much for keeping at it..
these landmarks you all saw will be top priority to be searched...
Thank you ! thank you ! thank you!

Kiata

lotuspadma - > "the towers behind the Queen of angels Mary statue"

that would be the tower down the road behind the St Mary's Church /
Our Lady of Lourdes Church !!

Padma

Well, here's hoping you find him this morning! :) I looked at your link, the first one, about the yellow men, the top of the tower - the crenelations - they kinda look like tombstones - I wonder if that was why I kept thinking of a graveyard?

I drew some Lenormand's today - got Woman + Cross: a burden, or something causing pain to a woman; can also mean religious, church; this could be your Lady of Lourdes place.

Birds, Stars: A promising phone call! :D I think someone saw him and will call to say so. Maybe more than one person, as there are several birds and stars.

Coffin, Sun: In the end, there will be success! Yes! And, I also feel, "by the end of the day". Or "the day ends well" :) I will stay open to whatever else I get - I still feel a lady is instrumental in finding him.

When I drew with the Tarot, I got that Queen of Angels card again. :) also Death and 4 of Wands, which to me, means "a happy conclusion of affairs; the dog returns home". (end of a situation; happiness, home, security, triumph.) It echoes the Lenormand draw. Or again, the dog is found near the church graveyard, or the funky tower... Regardless, it looks like it all ends well. :) I will check back!