Dream team divination 2013-002


> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination



 
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 
Dream team divination 2013-002


Well, here we are with Dream Team Divination number 02 for this year. If you are interested in joining up again, please do so by posting an interest below. I will email when we are ready to start and I have assigned the day for everyone to post a question for the rest of us to dream about.

to see what it is all about, check out this site- here, post 1 by Dancingbear.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=167324

If we have many joining in this time, I may divide us up into groups of 4 or so, just to keep it from being too long a session. No experience in dream divination is required, just experience in dreaming!

RULES

1. Everyone who joins in must also dream for the others in their group. If you do not add to the group, you will not be allowed to participate again.

2. I realize that life takes over at times. Things come up and we go on vacation and unfortunately, sometimes tragedy plays a hand in our life where we just cannot dedicate time to these things. If this happens PLEASE post here on the thread that you are unable to participate. This way the rest of us will not be left wondering what happened to you.

3. Be honest but gentle in your posts. So far we have not had any issues--but I'd like to keep it this way.

4. sign ups will be for the rest of March and also April 01- 03. I will assign the dates for who posts a question when and PM everyone on the 04th--so watch for it! We will start our Dream Divination on April 06 with a question by the first participant and the rest of us will dream from Sunday, April 07 - Friday April 14. The person who posts the question is asked to respond back with their thoughts for everyone who posts as we do so. On Saturday, April 15, the next person will post their dream question and so on.


I will be posting a schedule here for the dream partners, so watch this space. If you sign up, I'll PM you a reminder as to the day we start.


YIKES!!! I forgot over the weekend to put up the people AND the dates for their question. So, let us start it this Friday--with the first question posted by Thursday and everyone can begin dreaming as soon as the question is posted!

THURSDAY, APRIL 11, 2013.............Krystalkitty...........http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...=193445&page=3 post number 26

THURSDAY, APRIL 18, 2013.............Amanda 04...........
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.p...8&postcount=74

THURSDAY, APRIL 25, 2013.............Danieljuk...http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread...193445&page=14

THURSDAY, MAY 02, 2013...............Mellaenn....http://www.tarotforum.net/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3542781&page=18[/url]

THURSDAY, MAY 09, 2013.................Celticnoodle

THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013................YDM42

THURSDAY, MAY 23, 2013..................Starry Knights

THURSDAY, MAY 30, 2013....................(open JUST in case Linnie comes back by this time and wants to join back in....)


Don't worry if you can ONLY dream once in the weeks time. that's okay. If you dream every night, that's fine too! If you wish to put what you think the things meant, fine. but don't get upset IF the person receiving the dreams is not wanting to go with what you think it meant.

okay, everyone, think of a question and post it by the date posted by your name. As soon as everyone notices the question is posted--THEY CAN START DREAMING!!!

PLEASANT DREAMS EVERYONE!!!
Top   #1
YDM42  YDM42 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 4,628
YDM42 

I am willing to give it a another go. I feel so awful when I am not able to dream is there something we can do instead to participate on those nights we dont dream? I have a few books on dreaming and i will look through for some ideas and discuss them with you. This exercise has been really helpful to me in exploring a subject that really interest me.
Top   #2
krystalkitty  krystalkitty is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 May 2012
Location: Suisse
Posts: 2,207
krystalkitty 

I would love to do this again it was a lot of fun and helped improved the ability to recall details .
Top   #3
Amanda's Avatar
Amanda  Amanda is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Nov 2009
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 17,901
Amanda 

I'm in!

Had a question though, because I don't remember from the last one I was watching... do we just type what we dream and let the recipient of the dream try to make heads or tails of it, or...?
Top   #4
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by YDM42 View Post
I am willing to give it a another go. I feel so awful when I am not able to dream is there something we can do instead to participate on those nights we dont dream? I have a few books on dreaming and i will look through for some ideas and discuss them with you. This exercise has been really helpful to me in exploring a subject that really interest me.
I'm always open to new ideas. So, when you're ready to share them, you can PM me or post them here and if here, then everyone can join in on their opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalkitty View Post
I would love to do this again it was a lot of fun and helped improved the ability to recall details .
super!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda_04 View Post
I'm in!

Had a question though, because I don't remember from the last one I was watching... do we just type what we dream and let the recipient of the dream try to make heads or tails of it, or...?
I think it is okay to put your own ideas on what you dreamed, but we have to remember not to be upset if the person we are dreaming for doesn't feel the same way. After all, it is really up to them as to how it pertains to their question/their life. however, I think it was also helpful to see how the dreamer felt about some of the things that popped up in the dream.
Top   #5

danieljuk's Avatar
danieljuk  danieljuk is offline
Sad Oracle
 
Join Date: 23 Nov 2011
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 8,828
danieljuk 

thanks for doing this again Celticnoodle!
I would love to take part in this round, the last one was so interesting


Quote:
Originally Posted by YDM42 View Post
I am willing to give it a another go. I feel so awful when I am not able to dream is there something we can do instead to participate on those nights we dont dream? I have a few books on dreaming and i will look through for some ideas and discuss them with you. This exercise has been really helpful to me in exploring a subject that really interest me.
in some of the old threads they state that you only need to have at least one dream in a week. I think maybe we put too much pressure on ourselves with the last round. just do what we can!

I will dream and try to take part every night but if nothing comes nothing comes. I think I was getting on average two dreams for each person before. You could always add to dream interpretation of others as a suggestion, "maybe this symbol could mean this". just an idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanda_04 View Post
I'm in!

Had a question though, because I don't remember from the last one I was watching... do we just type what we dream and let the recipient of the dream try to make heads or tails of it, or...?
last time we said it was up to the person, it was flexible. I posted dreams and how I felt about them "this made me upset, this seemed so positive". I also added what the symbols meant to me in my life. I sometimes interpreted them using the internet and books and sometimes completely left it to the person whose week it was! when I had my "dream week" everyone did different things with their postings. its personal choice really! whatever you want to post!
Top   #6
celticnoodle's Avatar
celticnoodle  celticnoodle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Aug 2006
Location: across from spook hill
Posts: 29,152
celticnoodle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljuk View Post
thanks for doing this again Celticnoodle!
I would love to take part in this round, the last one was so interesting
Y.W. and I'm glad you're joining up again too!

Quote:
in some of the old threads they state that you only need to have at least one dream in a week. I think maybe we put too much pressure on ourselves with the last round. just do what we can!
you know, this is true! I don't want to wear people out. if you only have one dream for the person and want to stop, that is fine. if you want to continue dreaming, do so. totally up to the people dreaming. don't wear yourselves out though.

Quote:
I will dream and try to take part every night but if nothing comes nothing comes. I think I was getting on average two dreams for each person before. You could always add to dream interpretation of others as a suggestion, "maybe this symbol could mean this". just an idea!
yes, I liked when some offered suggestions - as it gives another perspective to some of the symbols.

Quote:
last time we said it was up to the person, it was flexible. I posted dreams and how I felt about them "this made me upset, this seemed so positive". I also added what the symbols meant to me in my life. I sometimes interpreted them using the internet and books and sometimes completely left it to the person whose week it was! when I had my "dream week" everyone did different things with their postings. its personal choice really! whatever you want to post!
yes, and others (and myself too) did this. I think we can continue with this too, if everyone else is accepting of it.
Top   #7
linnie's Avatar
linnie  linnie is offline
Born Silver-Haired
 
Join Date: 20 Oct 2010
Location: Creeks, hills and rainforests in Northern NSW, Oz
Posts: 5,332
linnie 

Hello CN, Daniel, everyone

I am looking forward to more Dreaming. I tend to Dream more when I must be disciplined enough to write things down for people.

I noticed that there was a siginficant difference in how much info I offered and ho much some others did. As was noted initially, it is what feels right to some.

Whilst I very much appreciate the lengths some peple go to studying up on symbols they or others have received for me, I don't often offer a great deal beyond the dream itself other than to explain the feeling/energy behind it. This is due to my having been encouraged when Dreaming to the Drum to allow my own understnding to predominate when Journeying... One aspect of Journeying, for me, is the reading of mySelf, and I feel the same to be important when Dreaming by night, so that is how I manage it.
Top   #8
Amanda's Avatar
Amanda  Amanda is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Nov 2009
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 17,901
Amanda 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljuk View Post
last time we said it was up to the person, it was flexible. I posted dreams and how I felt about them "this made me upset, this seemed so positive". I also added what the symbols meant to me in my life. I sometimes interpreted them using the internet and books and sometimes completely left it to the person whose week it was! when I had my "dream week" everyone did different things with their postings. its personal choice really! whatever you want to post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by linnie View Post
Hello CN, Daniel, everyone

I am looking forward to more Dreaming. I tend to Dream more when I must be disciplined enough to write things down for people.

I noticed that there was a siginficant difference in how much info I offered and ho much some others did. As was noted initially, it is what feels right to some.

Whilst I very much appreciate the lengths some peple go to studying up on symbols they or others have received for me, I don't often offer a great deal beyond the dream itself other than to explain the feeling/energy behind it. This is due to my having been encouraged when Dreaming to the Drum to allow my own understnding to predominate when Journeying... One aspect of Journeying, for me, is the reading of mySelf, and I feel the same to be important when Dreaming by night, so that is how I manage it.
Well, good. I tend to have very long and vivid dreams in short periods of time, and frankly -- someone would probably be bored to tears if I went into detail at great length! The dream itself and some primary impressions might be quite enough.

I can't wait, I'm looking forward to trying this out!
Top   #9
Mellaenn's Avatar
Mellaenn  Mellaenn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Jul 2005
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 12,600
Mellaenn 

Hi, all. I can participate if you don't mind that I only do so one or two nights a week. That was my pattern last time. I also found that during the week I was the "dreamee" replying in detail to every dream was a busy enterprise. It was like being in 8 reading exchanges at once that lasted a week!

So if you don't mind that I keep my input brief and as time permits, I am in!

As for style, I've been studying dreams for 40 years so I have a tendency to get flashes on the dreams of others, too; hope you don't think me a butt-in-ski when I comment there as well.
Top   #10
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.