Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

I'm actually not sure who the Bubble Guppies are.

I'm not an impulse buyer. My husband is more like that, but not as bad as he used to be. I'm more of an impulse seller, if we're talking strictly about me and impulsiveness here... it's not uncommon for me to go around the house on a moment's notice to look for things to sell to make ends meet.

I must need to make more mature financial decisions or something though otherwise you'd think I wouldn't be this bad off. I just do what I need to survive... perhaps that is making immature decisions? I'm only more aware now that I need to control money instead of letting it control me... at least for my health and sanity. I'm more focused now on slapping the concept of money around like a bitch and making it call me master. :D It's been the other way around for too long...

hmmmm could it be then, about customers coming back for your products. I have no idea what you sell. Is it something a child would use.. or it could be as you say your husband who is seen as a child. lol Perhaps I should stick to dreaming and let you unravel it from there.

Mellaenn

I'm not sure of the significance of the Scottish theme... but it's reminding me of a heritage spread that I did once, so I may look that up and see what tarot had to say about my Scottish roots at that time and see if there is something there I need to see again.
The thing that struck me about this is (at the risk of making an ethnic generalization here, and bear in mind I have extensive Scots ancestry myself) the reputation that Scotts have for being, shall we say, very CAREFUL with money? What bearing that may have on your situation I'm not sure, but just a thought as you contemplate CN's dream.

Feathers are my most favorite thing to find, and I can tell by the size of them how big the blessing is going to be, it has honestly happened like that. Does not matter that they are on the ground, for me it usually means an angel is near. I have had them flying in the air in real life, as well, the feather of a hawk once floated down right into my hand, as the hawk sat in the tree. It wasn't a big feather just the tiny under-feather stuff, but I was amazed. I'm inclined to just tell you that an angel is near when it comes to your finances.
Yes, feathers are often communication from angels. They may also be communication from departed loved ones. Is there someone close to you who has passed on who may have been able to give you some useful advice about finances when they were alive? If so, you may want to meditate on the question of what would that person have advised you, or open yourself up to possibly receiving more communication from them yourself. Maybe something might even come through in the dream circle this week!

In the meantime, the only dream I've managed to catch for you this week was a tiny snippet. In the dream I was traveling as I once did for the shipping company I worked for. I was in Freeport visiting with people I knew from work and I was in a position to play Lady Bountiful, giving gifts to others. That's all for now; I will keep the receiver open this week and see what else comes through. :)

celticnoodle

Last night in my relaxed state of mind before going to sleep I heard a song. I can't remember which one it was now, but the lyrics were important and I just 'knew' it was an angel. So I asked in thought, "Which angel is with me?" and I felt like I should try to remember who sang the song, and it was Michael Jackson when he was a kid... so I knew the angel Michael was with me last night. But since I just remembered this, I can't remember which song it was or the lyrics that were playing in my mind!
ah, Archangel Michael. he is the angel known to protect you. He is probably my favorite ange/archangel. :)

krystalkitty

getting a chance to read others dreams for Amanda, and wow, Daniel, your dream is quite intersting! I didn't know that about the egg symbolism either! so cool!

KK, I also find it interesting that you dreamed of looking for a job like I did too last night/early this morn. funny how our dreams seem to connect with the same symbolism in everyone's dream questions.

It is fascinating and think that this connecting symbolism definitely carries the strongest message just putting all the dreams and their appearances in them together to work out what it is trying to say...I love the dreaming letting the intuition have free rein no holds barred..

with all the positivity and this repetition between us, I just wanted to add this for Amanda that i found about the meaning of looking for a job..

If you dream that you are job hunting, and, in your dream, feel discouraged about the whole job situation, then your luck will be excellent for finding a job, or for advancement in the one you have.

very different from the meaning if you dreamt you already had a job so everything from these dreams is looking very positive for you..

Have been a bit overtired I think as the dreams are not as forth coming..

danieljuk

Wow Daniel, this is really something! Are you clairvoyant? I sure hope so! :D
There is a matter that I'm presently *trying* to address... but honestly, I'm so anxious and fearful about it my stomach turns a little bit just from nerves. It's not something I really should be so anxious or fearful about... but I am definitely trying to break out of my shell! I guess maybe it's something similar to stage fright, that I'm experiencing...

The matter has something to do with improvisation and performance kind of, and it has been dead for me, and I'm stalling to revive it. LOL There is something about getting paid to come out in the open for all to see that is just nearly making me sick from dread. LOL But I know that I'm making a bigger deal of it than I should. I would love to start yielding at least steady money from this... a lot of money to me really isn't a lot to most, probably... but steady would be nice, and this is why I hope you are clairvoyant! :D This might help me get past my dread. :laugh:

Thanks Daniel! I'm so happy you were able to dream this for me. :)

I am not sure if I am Clairvoyant or not, it's an area I am still really exploring! when I started doing tarot I was really sceptical of everything (of my own beliefs, but absolutely respect other's beliefs). I thought the tarot cards for example would randomly come out as the universe has a message. But in the last year I am moving more spiritual and have had some very interesting intuitive experiences! so gone from one end to the other. I have got psychic messages that are audible for tarot but dreams. I have had some interesting dreams which seem to fit people in the last dream circle but I can't say if they come true or not! so I am hoping it comes true for you :) whilst they seem to fit a situation, will be interesting if they are predictive or not!

I hope and think it's a good omen for your business anyway :heart:

getting a chance to read others dreams for Amanda, and wow, Daniel, your dream is quite intersting! I didn't know that about the egg symbolism either! so cool!

trust you to have a dream about Scottish men in kilts yesterday :D

Interestedly eggs are all different and have different meanings. just an egg which is raw has meanings about rebirth and new life. different cooking techniques and things you do to it change the meaning. If you break a raw egg for example, that's a bad omen with symbolism about being overly sensitive and walking on broken egg shells type ideas. I found it really hard to find anything online about hard boiled eggs, that was why I was quite amazed at the money link :)

I was going to post in response to YDM's dream about the feather and angels but you all saw the symbolism. traditionally it's thought to be a white feather and depending on your beliefs is a message of the Angels are around you and watching over you or other people believe your dead loved ones or some people both! I think it's good symbolism of spiritual guidance though! your money situation is being looked after :)

celticnoodle

I
trust you to have a dream about Scottish men in kilts yesterday :D

Yeah. I love a man in a kilt! ;)

My hubby is 1/4 Scottish. He never had a kilt--yet, anyway, but he does have the great legs for it! :p

Interestedly eggs are all different and have different meanings. just an egg which is raw has meanings about rebirth and new life. different cooking techniques and things you do to it change the meaning. If you break a raw egg for example, that's a bad omen with symbolism about being overly sensitive and walking on broken egg shells type ideas. I found it really hard to find anything online about hard boiled eggs, that was why I was quite amazed at the money link :)

I was going to post in response to YDM's dream about the feather and angels but you all saw the symbolism. traditionally it's thought to be a white feather and depending on your beliefs is a message of the Angels are around you and watching over you or other people believe your dead loved ones or some people both! I think it's good symbolism of spiritual guidance though! your money situation is being looked after :)
I do think at times our deceased loved ones will also send feathers and such too. :) Ooooh, I have loads of stories (my own and family & friends) whose experiences would support this idea! But, no worries, I'll keep silent on them here. :p

:D

no dreams last night, Amanda. :(

Amanda

hmmmm could it be then, about customers coming back for your products. I have no idea what you sell. Is it something a child would use.. or it could be as you say your husband who is seen as a child. lol Perhaps I should stick to dreaming and let you unravel it from there.

Possibly -- I do sell children's clothing. So perhaps you were picking up something specifically on that... because other than that, I sell tarot readings for the time being. :)

The thing that struck me about this is (at the risk of making an ethnic generalization here, and bear in mind I have extensive Scots ancestry myself) the reputation that Scotts have for being, shall we say, very CAREFUL with money? What bearing that may have on your situation I'm not sure, but just a thought as you contemplate CN's dream.

I haven't had the chance to look it up yet to confirm, but I was just sitting here trying to think what comes to mind in regards to the Scottish, and I remembered Mel Gibson yelling, "Freedom!" in that movie... and that reminded me that I think I put something exactly the same down for that heritage reading... the 8 of Swords (I believe) was the "gift" of my Scottish roots. So perhaps it is something about being very careful...

Yes, feathers are often communication from angels. They may also be communication from departed loved ones. Is there someone close to you who has passed on who may have been able to give you some useful advice about finances when they were alive? If so, you may want to meditate on the question of what would that person have advised you, or open yourself up to possibly receiving more communication from them yourself. Maybe something might even come through in the dream circle this week!

My cousin Chuck, he was like a brother to me... no matter what I was going through, he could always give me the advice I needed to turn my situation right around. I don't know how he did it...

In the meantime, the only dream I've managed to catch for you this week was a tiny snippet. In the dream I was traveling as I once did for the shipping company I worked for. I was in Freeport visiting with people I knew from work and I was in a position to play Lady Bountiful, giving gifts to others. That's all for now; I will keep the receiver open this week and see what else comes through. :)

I think that's what I really want. To be in a position to help others in exactly the way I need help right now. This made me think of a short, personal conversation I had with the angels through oracles... I'm a little unsure about posting this because it reveals the extent of the pain and weakness I've been pushed to feel, but it's relevant to what you said. Basically... I asked them about dying and going Home. My last question to them in that conversation was, "Why can't I just abandon this path?" and they said, "The powerful effects of your healing work touch many lives." A lot of the information about the Healing card I pulled there from the Healing with the Angels deck made sense, but that is the sentence that struck a chord. Basically, it was a nice way to say, "This [your life] isn't just about YOU." :D

ah, Archangel Michael. he is the angel known to protect you. He is probably my favorite ange/archangel. :)

I'm really thinking it was the ABC song. I keep coming back to this and that is what song is vaguely entering my mind. I think the part about "it's as easy as 123" is what was going on in my mind the night I heard it, but the stuff about learning and school is probably relevant too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZP8r0ICfwM

Lyrics:

Michael: A buh-buh buh buh-buh

J5: A buh-buh buh buh-buh

Michael: You went to school to learn, girl
Things you never, never knew before...

Jermaine: Like I before E except after C...

Michael: And why 2 plus 2 makes four
Now now now, I'm gonna teach you...
J5: Teach you, teach you

Michael: All about love, dear...
J5: All about love

Jermaine: Sit yourself down, take a seat
All you gotta do is reapeat after me.

CHORUS:

J5: ABC
Michael: Easy as...
J5: 123
Michael: Or simple as...
J5: Do re mi
Michael: ABC, 123, baby, you and me girl!
Michael: Easy as...
J5: 123
Michael: Or simple as...
J5: Do re mi
Michael: ABC, 123, baby, you and me!

Tito: Come on, let me love you just a little bit!
Jackie: Come on, let me love you just a little bit!
Jermaine: I'm a going to teach how to sing it out!
Michael: Come on, come on, come on
Let me show you what it's all about!

Reading, writing and arithmetic
Are the branches of the learning tree

Jermaine: But without the roots of love every day, girl

Michael: Your education ain't complete
T-T-T-Teacher's gonna show you

J5: Show you, show you

Michael: How to get an A!

J5: Nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!

Michael: Spell "me" "you"
J5: Add the two!
Jermaine: Listen to me baby, that's all you gotta do!

REPEAT CHORUS

BRIDGE:
Michael: Sit down, girl!
I think I love you!
No!
Get up, girl!
Show me what you can do!

Shake it, shake it, baby, come on now!
Shake it, shake it, baby, ooo oooh!
Shake it shake it, baby, huh!
123, baby, oo ooo!
ABC, baby, nah nah!
Do re mi, baby, huh!
That's how easy love can be.

Michael: ABC, it's easy

Easy as123
It's like counting up to 3
Or simple as Do re mi
Sing a simple melody
ALL: That's how easy love can be!

Amanda

If you dream that you are job hunting, and, in your dream, feel discouraged about the whole job situation, then your luck will be excellent for finding a job, or for advancement in the one you have.

very different from the meaning if you dreamt you already had a job so everything from these dreams is looking very positive for you..

Have been a bit overtired I think as the dreams are not as forth coming..

Thanks for looking that up! :)
I wonder if this is about working for myself? Because I've been through the wringer when it comes to looking for work, and decided a little while ago that I wasn't going to do it anymore. No sense in continuing to put myself through that, I think. It hurts. To be constantly rejected, and not really know why -- I was really rough on myself at first, "What's wrong with me?" etc. -- Most recently, I've gotten defiant about it and just stopped. I've gone round and round in circles trying to figure out what's "wrong" with me, and I can't come up with anything solid. Nothing that should keep me from getting a job. So I'm tired of it. I'm tired of trying to please people in every way possible just to get my bread and butter. I'll do it myself, and that's how I see it now. I'll make my own bread and butter, and everyone else can have that artificial/processed stuff. :D

Amanda

I am not sure if I am Clairvoyant or not, it's an area I am still really exploring! when I started doing tarot I was really sceptical of everything (of my own beliefs, but absolutely respect other's beliefs). I thought the tarot cards for example would randomly come out as the universe has a message. But in the last year I am moving more spiritual and have had some very interesting intuitive experiences! so gone from one end to the other. I have got psychic messages that are audible for tarot but dreams. I have had some interesting dreams which seem to fit people in the last dream circle but I can't say if they come true or not! so I am hoping it comes true for you :) whilst they seem to fit a situation, will be interesting if they are predictive or not!

I hope and think it's a good omen for your business anyway :heart:

Aw, thank you Daniel! :heart:
I will remember to find you in the future and let you know. :)

celticnoodle

oh yes, Amanda, I do remember that song! lol. a long time ago now. :p

I did send a PM to Linnie, as it will be her turn to post a question next for us, but I have not seen Linnie around for awhile. I did a search just to see when she has been on last, and it's been 2 weeks. does anyone here know if she is okay? I hope so! We'll wait and see what happens, but we may end up taking a week off, if this is okay with everyone? let me know what you wish to do--in case Linnie does not show up.