Dream team divination 2013-002

Amanda

This dream had a hard time coming through it kept playing over and over each time in a little more detail.

Strange! I believe Daniel's dream was replaying over and over as well... perhaps that is more significant than I initially thought.

First sequence:

I was standing in the sand moving one foot over it side to side. The feeling was that I was clearing a slate to write.

Clearing the slate...

Second sequence:

This time the sand was wet and I was writing on it with my wand. That was it.

Making a mark...

Third sequence:

I was taken to a place I sometimes go through astral projection. (Thats important because its a place that I have to consciously enter.) I entered onto the beach stopping to take in it's beauty. The water calm and clear, the beach pristine that butts right up against a lush green tropical forest. There was a breeze gently ruffling the leaves. I walked near the water where the sand was wet, wand in hand. There I began to write my goddesses name.

Like, invoking a higher power?

Forth sequence:

This time it was clear that I had to 'Open the door and Cross the Thresh hold'. I didn't spend time admiring the surroundings, I went directly to the wet sand. Again wand in hand I wrote my goddesses name is the sand. But when I looked at what I had written it had changed. The words now read "Wish, Wish, Wish" I looked at it several times it was like having conversation bubbles all around me that all said, 'wish wish wish' 'wish wish wish' 'wish wish wish'

Opening a door again... I used to do this thing as a child -- if I thought of something or said it out loud 3 times, it would happen. LOL That is what your 'wish wish wish' reminded me of.

That's it ..

It's your hearts desire about to come true. Your wish being realized. Crossing the thresh hold from lack to abundance. It will obviously take work to realize as the dream took four tries to break through, but it's on its way.

Darn, so no miraculous lottery win? :p
It's been incredibly difficult to walk through that door. I hope you're right.

Mellaenn

I wanted to add my condolences, Linnie. Blessings for you and your family at this time.

danieljuk

question for the week commencing 25/04

leaving my question so I don't forget tomorrow!

:heart:'s to Linnie! Hope she might join at the end or another time in future circles when she feels up to it.

I am going to ask about my soul mate as the weekly question. I am sceptical if there is one person for each person or that area but two different mediums have told me over the years that there is one main person in my life in future and that my love life has been not so great because I haven't met them yet! short term I think it's going to be a while before any love interests or looking at dating but asking about in the long term. would love any dreams about future partner or soul mate. all I know for sure is they would be male :) will be interesting what comes up and really open to anything, maybe what they look like or about them or how I will meet them or, leaving it really general! so dreams and messages about my future partner / soul mate. thanks for dreaming for me for the next week!

Starri Knytes

danieljuk

there are hundreds of possibilities out there, each could be a compatible mate... but there is only one soulmate.. i hope we can dream yours up for you ;)

krystalkitty

leaving my question so I don't forget tomorrow!

:heart:'s to Linnie! Hope she might join at the end or another time in future circles when she feels up to it.

I am going to ask about my soul mate as the weekly question. I am sceptical if there is one person for each person or that area but two different mediums have told me over the years that there is one main person in my life in future and that my love life has been not so great because I haven't met them yet! short term I think it's going to be a while before any love interests or looking at dating but asking about in the long term. would love any dreams about future partner or soul mate. all I know for sure is they would be male :) will be interesting what comes up and really open to anything, maybe what they look like or about them or how I will meet them or, leaving it really general! so dreams and messages about my future partner / soul mate. thanks for dreaming for me for the next week!

wow look forward to that.. I believe in soul mates and twin flames.. and I do believe there is a difference in them too x

danieljuk

I posted the question and then thought oh that is a stupid one! I am glad it seems okay!
thanks KK and Starri, I know there is a divination history of people dreaming of their soul mates so it will be really interesting what comes up in that area! totally open to it :)

danieljuk

second dream for you Amanda :)

It was a really complex dream at the time but I can only remember parts of it annoyingly! I can remember the strong parts for it.

The dream was about discrimination and prejudice against you in some way. prejudice as a word comes up around it strongly. It was in a thread on here which was totally fictional. I can't remember what the thread was about and it was posting on many pages but someone said something really horrible to you. I remember I was then looking on youtube for examples of prejudice (looking at videos, linking a little to the last dream) to see if you had been discriminated against or not.

It seemed like a big issue but I think you stuck up for yourself but it didn't seem like it would long term really affect you.

I can't find any symbolism about it online but thinking generally the themes really are prejudice, someone making judgements against you, verbal abuse. I don't know if you feel victimised or being taken advantage of somehow in waking life. Maybe feeling a little oppressed and overpowered, like in your financial plans may seem powerless but we always can control things in some way so don't worry!

ETA: thought about this and I think a key theme is "judgement". people judging you for some reason (that I can't remember) and I was looking online to judge if something was "discriminatory" or not! Judgement is a big issue in my life, it makes me anxious and worried about what people think of me, more than I should allow it. However the dream was definitely for you because you were the centre of the dream :)

Starri Knytes

Danieljuk

I wonder if the word you were looking for was prejudice: to pre Judge? It seems to fit.. Or was the search for word part of the dream?

Amanda

second dream for you Amanda :)

It was a really complex dream at the time but I can only remember parts of it annoyingly! I can remember the strong parts for it.

The dream was about discrimination and prejudice against you in some way. prejudice as a word comes up around it strongly. It was in a thread on here which was totally fictional. I can't remember what the thread was about and it was posting on many pages but someone said something really horrible to you. I remember I was then looking on youtube for examples of prejudice (looking at videos, linking a little to the last dream) to see if you had been discriminated against or not.

It seemed like a big issue but I think you stuck up for yourself but it didn't seem like it would long term really affect you.

I can't find any symbolism about it online but thinking generally the themes really are prejudice, someone making judgements against you, verbal abuse. I don't know if you feel victimised or being taken advantage of somehow in waking life. Maybe feeling a little oppressed and overpowered, like in your financial plans may seem powerless but we always can control things in some way so don't worry!

ETA: thought about this and I think a key theme is "judgement". people judging you for some reason (that I can't remember) and I was looking online to judge if something was "discriminatory" or not! Judgement is a big issue in my life, it makes me anxious and worried about what people think of me, more than I should allow it. However the dream was definitely for you because you were the centre of the dream :)

Interesting, and the judgments/prejudice surrounding me were here at AT in the dream? :D
That seems to be a very realistic dream, I think. LOL

I've tried to get away from here, but it seems to be the only place I can get in and be somewhat useful (as opposed to getting into a job, for instance).

Of course, that is a problem because even though I appear to be of some use here, I'm not really compensated in any way that I need to be by being here, so I feel divided... it seems I can't be useful and make money at the same time. With both of these things opposing and pulling at each other, it detracts from each and the quality of each.

Have you ever had the opportunity to see the Deviant Moon Judgment card directly above the Deviant Moon Hermit card? That is how I feel a lot of the time, here at AT or not. It came up in a reading for me once, and the imagery between those two cards has stuck with me... you and I probably share the issue with anxiety and worry about what people think...

http://www.albideuter.de/html/deviant_moon.html

Amanda

I posted the question and then thought oh that is a stupid one! I am glad it seems okay!
thanks KK and Starri, I know there is a divination history of people dreaming of their soul mates so it will be really interesting what comes up in that area! totally open to it :)

I tried dreaming for you last night, and it didn't work out so well -- I think I just didn't sleep well or very deep. The only thing I remember is shooting a guy (who I didn't recognize) in the chest and a puff of smoke came out of his chest after I shot him. So I don't know if it was referencing someone with a "puffed up" chest (pride) or what exactly. I hope to do better for you tonight... I'm trying to condition my mind to give me cues to let me know that I'm dreaming for you.