Dream team divination 2013-002

Starri Knytes

danieljuk

This is the most meaningless bunch of dribble but I'll post it for you just in case you find meaning here.
Before I fell asleep I tried to program my mind to give me a date or location for your meeting with your soulmate and what I dreamt was ..

I was in my office when my cat that passed away on Monday came walking up and sat next to my chair. Her eye were more big and blue than I had ever seen them. She kept staring at me and meowing. Finally I got up, as I did she turned and began walking looking back after a few steps to see if I was following. As I followed her it struck me that she was leading me .. I said to her, "You're my guide aren't you"? She looked over her shoulder and meowed again. All I remember after that was this name. I wrote it on a piece of paper on my night stand. But I wrote it 5 times. Each time spelled slightly different. Here is what I wrote..

Kiether
Keaglier
Kiegler
Keilher
Keigher

Makes a shiver run through me just looking at it. I hope this means something to you.

danieljuk

Is it possible that the bus in your dream and the van that kk and I dreamt of represent the samething?

both vehicles! had a look at some more meanings for them. I found one interpretation which I think fits. They could the direction your life is going and decision making process. Actually driving them means you are firmly in control! (I wasn't though in any of them)

There has been 3 different things with the train as well!
I wonder if they represent life moving along or something like that. Moving forwards. If the vehicle is very run down or broken down that is quite negative but they haven't been like that and see that as a positive thing! perhaps they all represent "moving forwards".

It's funny KK picked up on a van in her dream as well.

I wanted to mention that was not the first dream of the night (wild ride dream) my subconscious tried to take me in two other directions. My first dream of that night started out with a tarot card :)) I picked it up but didn't turn it over. I remember thinking no one is going to believe that I dreamt in tarot two nights in a row. I swiped it away the way you would a message from the screen of your phone. In hind sight I should have looked. It may have answered the question of the card in the dream with the backward "G". In the next dream I was crafting a spell. Please don't tell me you have magic in your bloodline too. Again I stopped myself and swiped the dream away making way for the one I posted.

I'm excited to learn that your parents are going to Croatia. Maybe they'll bring you back something. ;-)

Sorry nothing to report since. It been fun dreaming for you. I hope I can manage one more before connecting with Mellaenn.

interesting link with the tarot card, I have a tarot app which displays the card with the back first, you touch the card and it spins around to reveal the card. if you do a spread with it, you swipe left and right to move between cards / positions! I don't use the app for all my readings but it is useful on my phone. Perhaps I was not meant to know what that card was :)

I don't think I have magic in my bloodline, however I am really interested in that currently and want to learn more about it! maybe try some spells :)

I am not sure what is the symbolism of the tarot card or spell making before the final dream. the symbolism from the web is that tarot represents subconscious and state of mind, perhaps that was going into my subconscious. making spells represents inner transformation or could be negatively manipulating things. in the final dream (I went back through the thread to re-read it) we wondered about 16 cards and negative life pattern being removed. I wonder if they all link together subconscious / inner transformation / negative life patterns changing for the better :)

danieljuk

yes, I know about the bus thing--but I didn't feel like that truly fit either. it didn't seem to fit you, in my thoughts of you when I woke up and recalled the dream. I think it was just set up that way for me.

No dreaming at all last night that I can recall, save for the fact that my own father came to me last night. He didn't talk at all--just showed up as I was closing my eyes trying to fall asleep. he does this now and again--but its been awhile. So, after reading what you said about your dad, and considering the fact that I had asked for help in dreaming about your soul mate, perhaps dad appeared to let me know you're going to find someone like your own dad? my father often will help me in things like this. When I have a hard time connecting to a spirit during a medium reading, I'll sometimes call on my father for help--and then he'll appear with the spirit in tow. :laugh: My father was another very generous man too in life.

Interestingly enough, this time dad appeared dressed in one of his best suits and tie. He looked very handsome. So, I wonder if it indicates your soul mate will be a professional who has to dress up in a suit and tie for work as well as having a generous nature about him.

You are right. riches such as having a mansion and fancy car to drive is not anything really. while its always nice to think about having, what truly matters in life is having what you need--food, drink, a warm place to sleep, someone to love and who loves you and stability in life. the rest that comes is just icing on the cake--but it can also soon be taken away--so best not to get too wrapped up in the extras.

eta: interestingly enough, I remember someone here dreamt of twins for you. My father was a twin. he had an identical twin brother & they continued to look identical till the end of their lives. this can all be just coincidence, but I do wonder if perhaps you will either meet someone who is a twin, or someone who is very, very close to his sibling/looks like his sibling. or perhaps someone who will look a lot like yourself?

I am wondering like in the last post if the bus and other vehicles represent life's direction and travelling along it again. moving forwards! (its a bit blocked and stagnating currently). there is a whole social element in the bus too with other people. that interpretation fits with me much better.

how lovely to see your Dad! interesting thing about seeing him all smart and as a "professional". I kept quiet about my palm reader / psychic reading. He thought that I would end up with my soul mate and he would be dark and maybe from South America, possibly Brazil. Our partnership would involve a lot of travelling (which I don't do now) and lots of bright colours. He also thought the man might be a Doctor! professional. I don't know if that will come true or what but I have never thought of myself with a Doctor. I expected like an artist or someone creative :) also many Doctors are such rationalists they will hate all my "alternative" interests but maybe I will come across one who is creative, alternative thinking and generous and kind!

you made me realise that perhaps the message about twins is that he will be one of a twin! I thought about we are similar or we are opposites but didn't think maybe he will be a twin!

will be interesting to see how much comes true :) :heart:

danieljuk

This is the most meaningless bunch of dribble but I'll post it for you just in case you find meaning here.
Before I fell asleep I tried to program my mind to give me a date or location for your meeting with your soulmate and what I dreamt was ..

I was in my office when my cat that passed away on Monday came walking up and sat next to my chair. Her eye were more big and blue than I had ever seen them. She kept staring at me and meowing. Finally I got up, as I did she turned and began walking looking back after a few steps to see if I was following. As I followed her it struck me that she was leading me .. I said to her, "You're my guide aren't you"? She looked over her shoulder and meowed again. All I remember after that was this name. I wrote it on a piece of paper on my night stand. But I wrote it 5 times. Each time spelled slightly different. Here is what I wrote..

Kiether
Keaglier
Kiegler
Keilher
Keigher

Makes a shiver run through me just looking at it. I hope this means something to you.

sorry to hear about your cat awww! I have a really old cat (she will be 19 in a month) and sadly has renal failure. Her test results for blood are always bad, yet she is doing so great. her quality of life is really good. So we will see how it goes with her, might be weeks , months or years. However she does sleep more these days and likes to sleep in my chair! I have wondered if she might become a spirit guide for me one day! I don't know if that is a connection or not! lovely to have a visit from your cat again anyway :)

I don't know those names and had a search on google. some of them are surnames and / or place names in Eastern Europe like Germany type area. None of them are big famous places, so I will see if that come true in future.

There is a Urban Dictionary entry for "Keigler" which is a slightly different spelling! it's a slang term someone added for someone from Baltimore, a handsome man, good at sports and drinking games :D I've written your names down on paper with the other info to see if they are relevant one day!

danieljuk

thanks for your dreams

thanks for dreaming for me!
they were all interesting and there was some interesting themes (tall and dark is my type), vehicles, twins and the boy and girl children.

I wrote down the info on paper to keep as bullet points so I can refer back to it someday in future, maybe it will all fit together ;)

thanks! :heart:

now to dream for Mellaenn tonight :)

celticnoodle

I am wondering like in the last post if the bus and other vehicles represent life's direction and travelling along it again. moving forwards! (its a bit blocked and stagnating currently). there is a whole social element in the bus too with other people. that interpretation fits with me much better.

how lovely to see your Dad! interesting thing about seeing him all smart and as a "professional". I kept quiet about my palm reader / psychic reading. He thought that I would end up with my soul mate and he would be dark and maybe from South America, possibly Brazil. Our partnership would involve a lot of travelling (which I don't do now) and lots of bright colours. He also thought the man might be a Doctor! professional. I don't know if that will come true or what but I have never thought of myself with a Doctor. I expected like an artist or someone creative :) also many Doctors are such rationalists they will hate all my "alternative" interests but maybe I will come across one who is creative, alternative thinking and generous and kind!

you made me realise that perhaps the message about twins is that he will be one of a twin! I thought about we are similar or we are opposites but didn't think maybe he will be a twin!

will be interesting to see how much comes true :) :heart:
:)

perhaps he will be a psychologist, who is interested in alternative ways. Or perhaps a Dr. who uses healing techniques such as energy healings, acupuncture or the like. Time will tell! :)

danieljuk

interesting CN, we shall see and you can get professional Dr's with alternative therapy interests. But there is no way I would ever get with one of those arrogant ones who think they are above everyone else ;)

Mellaenn I asked the question before going to bed and then had a night of dreaming for me and can't remember any of them even for me! annoying! However when I was in bed and thinking about your question I got an image "flash up" so going to post it. as soon as I read the question about what do you need to know about earning a living? I saw an image of a black board with chalk. I wonder if that symbolism of that is you are a teacher or thinking about going / should go into teaching. If not teaching perhaps it means you should study more. Something related to education and skills, maybe increasing or teaching using them.

I don't know but I definitely saw a blackboard with chalk as a "flash" of an image. I hope to have an actual dream for you soon :)

celticnoodle

OK, my week is coming up so here goes: What do I need to know right now about earning a living? Is there a decent job with work I like on the horizon if I throw myself into making it happen? (I do have a job, but, well, meh...) :)

Sweet dreams!
I did not have any dreams last night that I recall. I was a bit sleep deprived, and last night when I went to bed, I slept like a rock! :laugh: I needed it. But hopefully tonight I'll dream for you on this issue/question.

Mellaenn

I don't know but I definitely saw a blackboard with chalk as a "flash" of an image. I hope to have an actual dream for you soon :)

I did not have any dreams last night that I recall. I was a bit sleep deprived, and last night when I went to bed, I slept like a rock! :laugh: I needed it. But hopefully tonight I'll dream for you on this issue/question.

Thanks, guys! It gives me a sort of 'cared-for' feeling to think of all of you dreaming for me! :)

Danieljuk, your 'flash' is a direct hit. I will explain more as it will give better detail to everyone about my question.

I have a job which more or less fell at my feet a few years ago when I'd been unemployed for over a year. I was glad for it, but while I was unemployed I had begun to build my business of reading and teaching tarot and also editing, and I was just getting the first flush of success when the 'real job' popped up. So, being thoroughly conditioned to think that the only way to make a living is to endure suffering for eight hours a day or more, I took the job.

Long story short, I am not happy. It's work I did years ago when I was in my 20's. But I am afraid to leave the security of the steady paycheck. In the meantime, I am going to be studying with a well-known psychic medium who will teach, in five day-long classes, the nuances of this business, so I am going to be a student. Also, new opportunities continue to pop up to teach tarot, so I continue to teach as well. Hence the chalkboard on both counts - learning and teaching! (That might be from my folks who are both passed; Dad was a professor and Mom was a schoolteacher.) :)

celticnoodle

I did have a dream for you early this morning. I remember getting up at about 2am for a bathroom run and drink of water--and realized I had yet to dream anything. So going back to bed, I begged my guides to PLEASE let me dream something. Well, I did. but do you think I can remember it? :mad: NO! of course not! I sort of woke up at about 6:45 am, remembering it, and smiled about the dream I had--and rolled back over and went back to sleep for another 45 minutes. that killed it. :( Sorry, Mell. I'm trying and will try again tonight.