What a interesting week

JasonCS

Sorry I haven't been to the forum much I've been kind of following a feeling since last week. I have been listening to the Spirit and it's been driving me crazy, but in a positive way. All of this information relates to what is going on now and why I have been away.

First let me say I had a feeling when I woke up one night similar to the one about reading tarot cards. This one was different though because the urge was to go out in nature and start collecting wood. I've been going to parks and local area that I could find wood and the other part was rock. At first I didn't understand this feeling or why I was doing it, but when I made my first cup out of the wood something changed around me. I actually got a job. I've been looking for a job for 6 months, I found crystals that have been lost before my move to Colorado, and I learned some new crafts without understanding how.

I think the energy around me changed as I gave into Spirit for the first time. It drove me crazy because of my limited funds. I had been trying to figure out how to survive in this world now that I'm partly disable. Well Spirit provided the answer through i JOB I could do with my disability. I start next week on tuesday if everything goes well. I also found out that I'm now to make a Tarot card. I've been using Mystic dreamer Tarot card deck, but I'm learning more and more about the Druid faith and I want to collect more and more to the otherworld. So now I'm making a tarot card deck to help me I already have basic understanding of what I want the cards to look like, but it's going to take a while to get it done. I'm not the best of artist.

The other thing that surprised me is I'm working on my first rune stone set. i have collected 25 stones that will work for rune divination. I've never done this before so I do not know how my stones will turn out. The stones are all collected from the land around me. Each stone is unique in feel and design. i've never learned Rune Stone divination before but I'm looking forward to it.

I also found a oracle deck by giving into Spirit that I didn't even know. I think I'm allowed to buy that one for practice use once I get my pay check. I've been off the grid on buying items and trying to listen to Spirit on what best works for me from nature. All of this came about because I had a dream one day about my magick system breaking and having to find it from nature. It's been a busy time on projects that is why I haven't been on the forum a lot, but I think I'm going to have a better understanding when I learn the rune stones I'm making as well as the tarot card deck. i found two staffs from my past life that are helping me in this process and a few stones that are guiding me down my path. I'm giving into whatever Spirit process this is to help me become better at Divination. I'm even thinking now about heading down the long process of becoming a certified Tarot Master one day. I think now is a learning period though and I will see what divination has for me.

JasonCS

I am soaking my runes today that I am working on in water from a spring well. I have a container that holds a lot of water. I'm going to use the water later on for scrying that has been soaking in the rune stones. I did this because I want to cleanse my stones. I also felt the water left over has a a good use for scrying as well as rituals.

dancing_moon

You're having a really intense week, Jason. :) How are you going to proceed with your runes?