Tarot Card Vision

Lorraine1100

The other morning while in bed, as I starting to wake I clearly saw the five of pentacles tarot card in front of me. Now normally when I would see this vision I get annoyed because it always means loss of money and every time it comes right.

This time however, it was very close in my minds eye and it was like a huge flashbulb going off around it and it was surrounded by this bright white light.

I have always taken anything to do with bright white light to be an excellent omen - is this saying my money troubles are coming to an end with the vision that I had?

FenestraThought

The other morning while in bed, as I starting to wake I clearly saw the five of pentacles tarot card in front of me. Now normally when I would see this vision I get annoyed because it always means loss of money and every time it comes right.

This time however, it was very close in my minds eye and it was like a huge flashbulb going off around it and it was surrounded by this bright white light.

I have always taken anything to do with bright white light to be an excellent omen - is this saying my money troubles are coming to an end with the vision that I had?

This card also speaks of a need to focus on the spiritual. The RWS cards has the people infront of a church window. It may mean the answer lies deeper then the material world... maybe you need to be looking towards the Spirit/Divine for your answer and ultimate release from financial problems?
Maybe tou are meant to learn something during this time.