Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Alta

It is good to be reminded that behind small companies are real people struggling with life issues. My best wishes and condolences. Just know that your and Caroline's work is admired and supported.

Ace of Stars

Sending loving, supportive energy to you and Caroline, Jason.

- Shonna

EarthAngel2911

Jason, I am so very sorry for your loss! I'm sending you my best wishes for your heart's healing. Elderly, expected, or not, it's always hard to lose loved ones.

Blessings to You!

kalliope

My deepest condolences to you and your family, Jason. You've always been so responsive here on the forum, and you're so kind to have responded even now in the midst of very difficult times. I hope you take all the time you want and need to mourn. Best wishes to you.

Padma

My sympathies and condolences to you and Caroline, Jason - that is so very difficult. Especially losing both in on week...oh, so sorry to hear of your sad times!

(((((((((:)heart:))))))))))

We can wait for our apps - please look after yourselves!

Linfang

I'm so sorry Jason, my heartfelt condolence to both of you. And thanks for still responding though you are living through such a difficult time.

Parma is right, let the work be work, take all the time you need.

Hugs
Linfang

AJ

It is good to be reminded that behind small companies are real people struggling with life issues. My best wishes and condolences. Just know that your and Caroline's work is admired and supported.

well said Alta.
(((hugs to you both)))

Sharyn

edited to add:Luddite speaking sort of. Can these apps be used on a laptop? I've found my eyes aren't good enough to enjoy anything on my Iphone, and we are recently retired and traveling now. Or if it can does it need to be an apple laptop?
thanks.

JasonLion

All of our apps require either an iOS device or an Android device, which means a phone or a tablet.

Normal laptops run either Windows or MacOS and are not compatible. (There are two or three Android laptops, but they are not very popular and probably not what you were thinking of.)

Emily

So sorry to hear of your losses, it is hard to lose both parents at the same time even if it is expected. ((((:)heart:)))))

urbandryad

Linfang, thank you for your interest, and your concern.

We originally took a few months off of working on new decks to work on some long term improvements. But then my parents health started to decline and we have been caring for them over most of the last several months. We are a small company, and with both me and Caroline distracted we really haven't gotten much done in the last few months.

Both of my parents died last week. They were quite elderly, and it was not unexpected. Still, as I am sure you can imagine, it has been quite difficult emotionally.

We do have several new decks in the pipeline. I expect that we will be getting back to working on them fairly soon.

Thank you again for your concern
Jason @ The Fool's Dog

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My grandmother died this month and I can understand how a loss can suddenly slow your life down and change everything. Take all the time you need, all the decks you've released have been wonderful to use, you've spoiled us completely. :)