Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Books & Media

Resident

Lidian 

Oh so it's the author's system. I wasn't aware of that, I will read the book and see if I can understand the purpose of such an order. At first glance is confusing when coming from more traditional ssystems or taking in consideration alchemical connections and kabbalistic references. Thanks for explaining this, definitely something I should study further.

By the way, any chance that we can get a better naming for Shadowscapes on iOS without the "..."? Maybe something shorter.
Top   #281
Resident

JasonLion 

We spent a while trying to come up with an abbreviation for Shadowscapes that made more sense than the ... treatment it gets on iPhones, but we never came up with anything we liked enough to actually use. I will make sure we do some additional searching for suitable abbreviations before the next update.

By the by, Shadowscapes does fit on the iPad and many Android devices.
Top   #282
Resident

Lidian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonLion View Post
We spent a while trying to come up with an abbreviation for Shadowscapes that made more sense than the ... treatment it gets on iPhones, but we never came up with anything we liked enough to actually use. I will make sure we do some additional searching for suitable abbreviations before the next update.

By the by, Shadowscapes does fit on the iPad and many Android devices.

Thanks. That and split view support on the iPad would be great.

Will the app be updated this year?
Top   #283
Resident

JasonLion 

Several of our apps will be updated on iOS for multi-tasking/split view support later this year, but we won't be getting around to updating all of the apps we offer for some time. The order in which the apps will be updated hasn't been determined just yet, though I imagine that Shadowscapes won't be too far down the list.
Top   #284
Citizen

Moonmystic 

Hi Jason,

edit so you don't have to read all this...It appears it is saving the setting - I don't know what led me to believe it wasn't. My apologies. I would have deleted this post if I knew how!

Is there a way or will you consider adding a way to turn the voice guide off by default so that it stays off when I use the deck the next time. I turn it off always in consideration of those around me when I'm using the decks but also (no laughing) because I have a 4 1/2lb Ipad obsessed Yorkie that loses his mind when he hears it and he realizes I'm using the Ipad and just HAS to sit in front of me with his face in the screen. That voice is like a dog whistle alert for him and gives me away each time, LOL. Bottom line is, I would love the option to turn off the sound in the settings for each deck and save the setting so I don't have to do it again. Is it possible?

Thanks so much for all you do!
I have every single deck you offer and Fool's Dog is the reason I keep my Ipad.
Top   #285
Luna's Granny

Luna's Crone 

Quote:
Several of our apps will be updated on iOS for multi-tasking/split view support later this year, but we won't be getting around to updating all of the apps we offer for some time. The order in which the apps will be updated hasn't been determined just yet, though I imagine that Shadowscapes won't be too far down the list.
can i add Waking the Wild Spirit to the want list (android)
Top   #286
pirate borealis

Laura Borealis 

Adding Night Sun to the want list, too. Please and thank you
Top   #287
Resident

Kid Shamrock 

I would like to add Dame Fortune's Wheel to the want list for android. Thanks!
Top   #288
Citizen

earthshine 

I have Android and I got the Galaxy Tarot app.
Top   #289
Citizen

Pam O 

Quote:
Shadowscapes is THE reason I bought my very first Fool's Dog app. It was because of all the overflowing enthusiasm here at AT about the AMAZING enlarged intricate detail of the Shadowscapes cards on the iPad screen. So cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmystic View Post
Thanks so much for all you do!
I have every single deck you offer and Fool's Dog is the reason I keep my Ipad.

After Shadowscapes, I was hooked. I don't have EVERY single deck from Fool's Dog like you do Moonmystic, but I have most of them. We love Fool's Dog!!!
Top   #290
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.