Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

danieljuk

posting the last dream I had for Tychonus from Saturday night / Sunday and will catch up with all the dreams for me later.

I dreamt Ty of a symbol really which was a 4 leaf clover. I saw it in a computer game type way, like in a box with rounded corners. The Clover was rotating and one side was green and one side was gold! Before going to bed I asked about your new career and so I think it is a positive and auspicious symbol. Hope it shows your future success! :)

Mellaenn

In the first dream, I was in a large mansion - quite wealthy and successful. There were HUGE Japanese Hornets crawling EVERYWHERE. So...I took a vacuum cleaner and began sucking them up through the hose, going room to room. When I was done, I found the queen - and promptly attempted to suck her up. Then, these...walking multi legged baby hornets/wasps started crawling into a pair of shoes in the corner. The Queen then rose, riding a large spider. Anticlimatic and unceremonious - I sucked them both up in my vacuum cleaner.

this dream was definitely one of my strangest. I will meditate on the symbolism and post my interpretation - I just wanted to post it before I forgot more of the details.

I really enjoyed this dream, it had such clear imagery!

Mansion - A large and expansive state of consciousness
Hornets - troubling thoughts, stinging remarks
Vacuuming - The need to clean up, particularly your state of consciousness

So literally, for you, Daniel, the dream may indicate that one path to connecting better with your guides is by cleaning up your thoughts and your state of consciousness, or basically do what you can to raise your vibration. The queen hornet could represent some of your particularly troubling thoughts, like resentments or insecurities. A spider is about creativity and for the queen to try to ride out on a spider might suggest that you find creative ways to calm your thoughts in order to have a more clear channel to receive messages from your guides.

In the meantime I've had no dreams for you yet, but we've got a few nights left. :)

celticnoodle

For Daniel

Okay, so I had another dream last night, but I cannot recall the whole thing. I only recall that everywhere I turned in this dream, I was with someone I knew well and through out the dream I kept thinking to myself, "Daniel has to see his guides with him in everything he does, everyone he is with and all around him." which is kind of odd that I would have that in my dream.

I remember vaguely talking to people in my own life and it was as if I was asking them what they thought about certain things or for their advice. But I cannot recall any specifics in the dream. I'll hope to remember those and come back to edit this, but so far this is all I can do.

danieljuk

Daniel, Before drifting off to sleep last night I was focusing in on your question. Suddenly an unexpected image popped into my mind. (We really need to find another way to express what we experience :laugh: weird, odd, strange, unusual, unexpected. When will this become our norm?)
Here it is...

President John F. Kenedy was seated at his desk in the Oval Office. It was just as pictured so many times. A large picture window behind him giving a clear view of the lush grounds of the White House. Heavy drapes framing this view as if it were a priceless painting. Flags displayed proud to one side. He in a dark suit looking very presidential.

The President was focused on a document that lay before him on his desk. Pen in his left hand he was giving it a good going over before committing his signature to it. Close at his side, though slightly behind was First Lady Jackie. She had one hand on JFK's shoulder, the other near his arm on the desk.

She wore a stunning crisp white suit, the cut was straight as was the style of the day. It set off her dark hair and eyes to perfection. She was looking on proudly, lovingly, supportively.

The words that accompanied this scene were, I've been right here all along.

I don't know if this helps or just restates the question. I don't recall anything like a jewel or animal outside of the window. Perhaps your gateway is a pen, do you have one that feels energized when you hold it. Could be that the woman is the key? My goddess and guide Ashtar came with my crystal ball. She is the goddess of love and war. Exactly who I need at this point in my life. She is never more than a thought away.

There was another dream but this felt so important and I was so determined not to forget this that I may have misplaced the dream.. sorry.

If I comes back to me I'll post it.

catching up on dreams, sorry got a little behind! shall get around to replying to everyone :)

love this Starri, perhaps it's a "vision" ;) and JFK and Jackie! :thumbsup:
maybe my spirit guides have always been there and I have just not realised.
not sure of the symbolism of them. Why choose them oh dream universe, will have to think about it!

I have a silver pen with thick black ink, I write down all my tarot readings with it in a notebook and scribble tarot notes. Also write in my diary. Perhaps I should try automatic writing! also I have always wanted to buy a crystal ball, perhaps I should try both those ways and maybe my spirit guide is a woman. thanks it was very interesting!

Starri Knytes

catching up on dreams, sorry got a little behind! shall get around to replying to everyone :)

love this Starri, perhaps it's a "vision" ;) and JFK and Jackie! :thumbsup:
maybe my spirit guides have always been there and I have just not realised.
not sure of the symbolism of them. Why choose them oh dream universe, will have to think about it!

I have a silver pen with thick black ink, I write down all my tarot readings with it in a notebook and scribble tarot notes. Also write in my diary. Perhaps I should try automatic writing! also I have always wanted to buy a crystal ball, perhaps I should try both those ways and maybe my spirit guide is a woman. thanks it was very interesting!

I've been trying to update this for 2 days, you are on the right track. I believe your guide is a woman. Here is why...

There is this thing that happens while I am looking in this one particular mirror in my house. (usually while cleansing my face lest you think me vain) :p
My mind was blank at 3am other than how quickly I get into bed. When out of the blue I see the same image as in earlier pre-dream...
JFK behind his desk with Jackie at his side in the Oval Office and I hear,
"Behind every good man there is a woman."

How Awesome would that be to have JFK and Jackie as your guides.. If one used Ockham's razor to shave away all but the simplest and most obvious there could be no other answer. Right?!?! I myself wondered if Jackie could be your guide, or a goddess with a name that means the same as hers...:thinking:

I do believe your guide is a woman, she may be trying to communicate with you through the pen. Whether meditating with it in hand, letting a glint of candle light off of it in trance you or through free writing. As for who she is, this I could not say. A goddess with the same characteristics as Jackie? Such grace, I would not be at all surprised if she was near goddess status in another lifetime. Perhaps I'll work on who she could be this weekend, unless one of the other group members has an idea.

celticnoodle

I had yet another dream for you, Daniel! I'm so pleased I'm dreaming so much, but I only wish I had done so for Ty too.

here is your dream--

I dreamed again that I was on a cruise. (What is it with me and cruise ships?? :p) and we had gotten to port--it was someplace like the Bahamas or Bermuda. I was in a gift shop and there were crowds of people from the cruise ship in there trying to buy lots of gifts and souveniers.

I was looking around and saw all these turtle and other sea creatures skeletons for sale. I was not actually interested in them, but because I was sort of stuck by this table and couldn't move forward into teh store anymore for all the people, I happened to pick up this one turtle skeleton to look at. I realized how magnificent this turtle was. As I was admiring it, the man directly in front of me (also a tourist) turned and asked me "what do you have there?" "A turtle skeleton!" I said happily. "Oh no. Not just anyturtle there! That is a special turtle, known as (and I forget what type he said. It may have even been a specific breed of turtle, but who knows?). I went to set him down--but I was about to put him on a shelf of the same table that had other sea creatures skeletons.

All of a sudden they all came alive - though still just bones and two fo them were trying to eat 'my' turtle! I couldn't allow that to happen, so I picked it back up and the turtles arms and legs became even longer and wrapped around me lovingly like it was saying "Thank you for saving me!" It also reminded me of how babies cling to you with arms and legs when you pick them up. I decided right there and then this turtle would come home with me and I bought it.

end of dream.

I did take the liberty to look up in the dream dictionary online what turtles symbolize:

Turtle
To see a turtle in your dream symbolizes wisdom, faithfulness, longevity, and loyalty. It also suggests that you need to take it slow in some situation or relationship in your life. With time and patience, you will make steady progress. Alternatively, a turtle indicates that you are sheltering yourself from the realities of life. You are putting forth a hard exterior and not letting others in. As a result, you are feeling withdrawn.

To dream that you are being chased by a turtle indicates that you are hiding behind a fa�ade, instead of confronting the things that are bothering you.

Sea Turtle
To see a sea turtle in your dream indicates that you are cautious when it comes to expressing your emotions. You may also be a little emotionally sheltered.

eta: I decided to look up the turtle as a spirit guide too--

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity. Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions. Traditionally, the turtle is symbolic of the way of peace, whether it’s inviting us to cultivate peace of mind or a peaceful relationship with our environment.

the above is found here:http://www.spiritanimal.info/turtle-spirit-animal/

it also lists much more on this as a spirit guide, so I highly recommend you check it out, Daniel.

Mellaenn

eta: I decided to look up the turtle as a spirit guide too--

The turtle totem wisdom teaches us about walking our path in peace and sticking to it with determination and serenity. Slow moving on earth, yet also incredibly fast and agile in water, those who have the turtle as totem or spirit animal may be encouraged to take a break in their busy lives and look around or within themselves for more grounded, long-lasting solutions. Traditionally, the turtle is symbolic of the way of peace, whether it’s inviting us to cultivate peace of mind or a peaceful relationship with our environment.

the above is found here:http://www.spiritanimal.info/turtle-spirit-animal/

it also lists much more on this as a spirit guide, so I highly recommend you check it out, Daniel.
I really think Turtle is trying to talk to you, Daniel! Turtle is an animal that I really relate to as well; the first time I went on a journey with the drumming I had a very vivid vision of a sea turtle.

Ted Andrews notes that turtles have an ancient lineage. They could, for example, help to unite heaven and earth (the spirit world and the earth world.) They are slow and methodical and teach patience and deliberation. They also serve as guardians of our Mother Earth and just as a turtle cannot detach from her shell, neither can we as humans detach from our Mother Earth, so we must honor her and take care of her. Turtle is also a reminder to do what we can to stay grounded.

It's possible that one of your guides, your power animal, is turtle and she is reaching out to you. :) So one answer to the question of how you can connect more with your guides is - nothing! Stay still and listen...

Mellaenn

In the meantime, I had a brief dream for you as well. In the dream I was in New York, a city I love well. I met with a group of like-minded people (into all the same things that we like, such as tarot and dream interpretation) and we were going to stroll through the city and enjoy the sights. I was very happy! As I walked along I had a clear perception of how unique each individual was.

We approached a big amphitheater that had been set up for a show later that evening. As we got closer we noticed that care had been taken to set up huge TV screens so that those not present in the amphitheater could also enjoy the show.

That is it, my usual short and sweet dream story. Being set in New York City made me think of your own city; I have been to both and although they are not alike they do have that big city magic in common; that feeling that anything can happen. I'm not sure if there is anything there that you can use, maybe you will resonate with something?

Tychonus

Sorry for the delay!

Okay. I've been trying to get on here all day to post my dream. TG, I remember it!! I actually had 2 separate dreams, but I only remember one since first waking up. I had hoped that the 2nd one woudl come to me, but as of yet, no it has not.

Now this dream was short, so hopefully it will make sense and it will also help you with your question. I must say that even before having this dream, I wonder are you changing jobs from what is considered a high profile type of job--one that requires college background--a good solid, 'professional' type job to one that is more fulfilling for you? I feel this is the way you are wanting to go. Not sure how old you are--and it doesn't really matter, but I feel you are tired of the high profile type job and want to find something that is more rewarding. It could tie in with the dream if this is so.

I'm in my late 20s - I've been in a corporate job in a firm that does have high educational requirements, but has become really repetitive. Most of my suggestions and ideas for some of my bigger projects have been ignored or rejected by management, causing the projects to begin failing, and the projects I have autonomy in now have completed. I've been in this position for a few years, and sitting at my desk every day dealing with politics, drama and aggressive employees is getting a little exhausting on my spirit. The job I'm hopefully moving into would be a trade-type job where I would be working hands on in the field, and eventually helping to develop cost effective renewable resource systems for consumers.

DREAM: my parents and I and my Great Aunt were all traveling together on vacation--on a cruise ship. (dad and Great Auntie are both deceased for years now though-so weird). Anyway, we were all boarding the ship and it was quite crowded--unusually so (I've been on many cruises). You could hardly even walk through the crowds of people. So, we find a place to sit down and on the way to the seats, there is a young couple in their 30s or so with two adorable little girls. their daughters, apparently. the two children were about 4 or 5yrs old and perhaps 18mos. old. the youngest could walk, but she was being carried. Both children were dressed in their finest - and dressed quite colorfully too--but in taste. I took the time to tell the parents how pretty their two little girls looked and they were quite happy to hear this, smiling at me in return with a thank you nod, as they steered the 5yr old into a seat.

So, we are all sitting in our seats, that above couple and kids a few row behind us and moving forward. Then, all of a sudden, we are all in a differnet part of hte ship walking around, and it is still very crowded. I sort of lost my family members for a brief minute or two and wehn I found htem my mother has in her arms that youn 18mo. old girl. She gives her to me and says, these two little girls are lost and we can't find their parents. I asked her, "well where is the other little girl then?" "Aunt **" has her. "Why did you split up then? why not stay together?" I asked. MOm says to me, "well we figured we'd each go in a different direction to find the parents."

I sort of explained to my mother that was entirely a stupid thing to do but never mind, I'll find either the parents or Auntie and take both kids then to find the parents. (Why none of us thought of taking the kids to a worker on the cruise ship, I don't know either!) So, I set off with 18mo. old in my arms and we open a door an dwalk into a very crowded and smokey bar. In fact as we walked in, it was a tight squeeze to even get through for the bar stools and tables and waiters and patrons. One man who was drinking at the bar leaned back in his barstool to hold open the door for me and yelled to everyone to let "the lady with the baby through!" and I walked in, thanking him quickly and moving on. Everyone was sort of looking at me and this child--the family were Asian and I'm a very white Caucasion, so I know they were also trying to figure out what I was doing w/this child.

We are walking and I can just barely see my auntie ahead of me with the little 5yr old in tow--and I try to yell to her to wait, to no avail.

I did find the parents and gave the father the little girl, and I know we were talking and I remember telling them that my aunt had the 5yr old and went in a different direction trying to find them but that she was actually ahead of me. Unfortunately, at that point I woke up and I didn't dream anymore.

The second dream I had is totally gone. Hopefully I will recall it--but as of now, I do not.

I wondered with the first dream if you are looking a job that will entail working with families and ensuring the safety of children? Such as child protective services or something of that nature? Just a thought.

This came up with someone else's dream. Unfortunately, that isn't the case - I tried building a charity to do this a couple years ago by working as a non-profit to help build services to develop the skills of high-risk teens and youth, as well as supporting them in building and achieving their dreams via their skills. Unfortunately the people I was working with to build this NGO, weren't as committed, and things fell through.

The job I'm going into will be environmentally related, which I hope will be as fulfilling.

Thank you for the very indepth and interesting dream imagery :D

Tychonus

posting the last dream I had for Tychonus from Saturday night / Sunday and will catch up with all the dreams for me later.

I dreamt Ty of a symbol really which was a 4 leaf clover. I saw it in a computer game type way, like in a box with rounded corners. The Clover was rotating and one side was green and one side was gold! Before going to bed I asked about your new career and so I think it is a positive and auspicious symbol. Hope it shows your future success! :)

Thanks! I'm hoping so :D That's a very unusual and interesting symbol!