Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

celticnoodle

I really think Turtle is trying to talk to you, Daniel! Turtle is an animal that I really relate to as well; the first time I went on a journey with the drumming I had a very vivid vision of a sea turtle.

Ted Andrews notes that turtles have an ancient lineage. They could, for example, help to unite heaven and earth (the spirit world and the earth world.) They are slow and methodical and teach patience and deliberation. They also serve as guardians of our Mother Earth and just as a turtle cannot detach from her shell, neither can we as humans detach from our Mother Earth, so we must honor her and take care of her. Turtle is also a reminder to do what we can to stay grounded.

Yes, I learned after reading the sites I included in my post on this dream, that turtles are very grounded (which makes sense). I did know that they are in the Cherokee Indian heritage, honored for having carried the world (or is it just the U.S.?) on their shell. They are highly revered in the American Indian culture.

It's possible that one of your guides, your power animal, is turtle and she is reaching out to you. :) So one answer to the question of how you can connect more with your guides is - nothing! Stay still and listen...

I really think so too. I feel this is why the turtle showed up in my dream for Daniel. It is, at least, something for Daniel to ponder. I also like how you summed it up in your last statement, Mell. "So one answer to the question of how you can connect more with your guides is - nothing! Stay still and listen".

celticnoodle

Sorry for the delay!
no problems. :)
I'm in my late 20s - I've been in a corporate job in a firm that does have high educational requirements, but has become really repetitive. Most of my suggestions and ideas for some of my bigger projects have been ignored or rejected by management, causing the projects to begin failing, and the projects I have autonomy in now have completed. I've been in this position for a few years, and sitting at my desk every day dealing with politics, drama and aggressive employees is getting a little exhausting on my spirit. The job I'm hopefully moving into would be a trade-type job where I would be working hands on in the field, and eventually helping to develop cost effective renewable resource systems for consumers.

Yes, I can see where the current job would become stressful under those conditions.

This came up with someone else's dream. Unfortunately, that isn't the case - I tried building a charity to do this a couple years ago by working as a non-profit to help build services to develop the skills of high-risk teens and youth, as well as supporting them in building and achieving their dreams via their skills. Unfortunately the people I was working with to build this NGO, weren't as committed, and things fell through.

The job I'm going into will be environmentally related, which I hope will be as fulfilling.

Thank you for the very indepth and interesting dream imagery :D
Oh. I didn't read through everyone else's dreams--as I didn't want their dreams to influence my own, and I still have not found the time to go and read through them. Its a shame that didn't pay off - as it sounds like such a great community service and so wonderful for the kids that it could've reached! Its a shame the others were not as committed to this dream. Kids are our future--anything we can do to help steer them in the right direction is the best course of action to take and to stay committed to it.

However, the environment is another avenue that we as a whole should do all in our power to nurture and take care of. Its alarming and makes me wonder what this earth will be like in 100 years. I hope you find what you are looking for and I do hope it will be fulfilling for you. Good for you for thinking of such rewarding careers and at the same time helping the rest of us too.

Starri Knytes

In the last few days I have had the craziest dreams to date. I'm not sure that they fit your question but I will post them in the event there is meaning in them for you..

08/07
I was going to a casual daytime gathering in another state quite a distance away. It was being hosted by a man with whom I share a karmic connection(KC), and was quite excited about the prospect. I was greeted at the door by (KC's) brother who was none to excited to see me. I brushed past him paying him little mind, and rushed up to an undressed Christmas tree, which was no more than three steps inside. I threw my arms around this tree like it was an old friend, giving it a huge hug. In the process I nearly knocked us both over. It was odd the tree being there nearly 9 months after Christmas. It seemed it was there in an obvious spot as a reminder. I was totally aware of the other guests and KC's brother but I didn't care.

Before I fully recovered my balance I heard KC chortle in amusement. What a sight it must have been. I was as excited to see him as I had been to see the tree.. That is until I caught sight of the woman beside him. She was not in the least attractive, but really, neither is he. The scene fast forwards quickly to him and the woman exiting the party together. I stood there next to the tree dumbfounded. I really didn't know any of the other guests. I had traveled a long distance to be there at his request. What was I to do?

I shrugged, Oh Well, When the going gets tough, the tough go to Vegas! Just a hop-skip-and a jump away, right?!? And my best friend KC and her husband live there..
Oops! That's weird KC (karmic connection) KC (best friend) :eek:
Best friends husband is a cop. So it felt doubly odd that as BF and I exited her truck hubby in tow and cross the otherwise paved parking lot, there was KC buried up to his neck in dirt. (lol see the pun there) We barely gave him a second look. BF and I were making plans and carrying on like two single girls out for a night on the town, with hubby a few steps behind.
DreamEnd

08/08
So many things going on in and out of this dream. I am sure I've lost bits of it because of the strange thing that happened in real life. I will tell you about that first. I was watching two little ones ages 3 and 4, I laid down with them for story and nap. The 4 year old made a sound (it wasn't a cry or scream, perhaps more of a gasp) and sat up, which woke me out of this dream, then laid back down smiled and closed her eyes. I asked her if she remembered what she was dreaming about.. She replied yes, she was dreaming about a duck..
I was dreaming too ..it was about a duck
HOW STRANGE IS THAT??

The dream
I was at a drive through of a fast food restaurant when someone approached my car with this thing. It looked like a creepy mad science experiment gone horribly wrong. A little duck head was sitting on top of what appeared to be a fox midsection (no legs or wings) with duck tail feathers sticking out behind, and it was alive. I was horrified, mortified by it really. I didn't want to take it but the passenger in the car insisted. So we drive off with this poor animal, our intention was to take it to this very old Native American woman(in fact deceased in real life, she would have been nearly 100 if still living today) who's home was very near mine (in the dream only). When we arrived there I was angered to find my classic red corvette in her driveway. I walked in her front door, past the dog poo on the cream colored carpet and there she stood holding her little white dog. I didn't feel that she offered excuses for the young males in her family who had stolen my car or help for the duck. I didn't feel that she spoke at all. But upon leaving her house I felt that she was sending us somewhere else to get help. The next scene takes place behind a clinic or pharmacy. I person in a lab coat with some sort of emblem on the upper left side came out the back door of the building. My friend and I get out of the car with the duck to see if this person can help. They are laughing as they take the duck tucking it under their arm while retrieving scissors from their pocket. Three strings were all that had been binding that poor duck all along. This person who was neither male or female, snipped the strings freeing the duck from what now looks like a pelt used as a jacket or wrap, and returns the duck to me. Safe and Sound! whew WHAT A RELIEF!!
DreamEnd

Now tell me, who dreams weirder than THAT!!

danieljuk

Okay, so I had another dream last night, but I cannot recall the whole thing. I only recall that everywhere I turned in this dream, I was with someone I knew well and through out the dream I kept thinking to myself, "Daniel has to see his guides with him in everything he does, everyone he is with and all around him." which is kind of odd that I would have that in my dream.

I remember vaguely talking to people in my own life and it was as if I was asking them what they thought about certain things or for their advice. But I cannot recall any specifics in the dream. I'll hope to remember those and come back to edit this, but so far this is all I can do.

I wonder if this is a message that they are always around me! I often forget that :)

danieljuk

I've been trying to update this for 2 days, you are on the right track. I believe your guide is a woman. Here is why...

There is this thing that happens while I am looking in this one particular mirror in my house. (usually while cleansing my face lest you think me vain) :p
My mind was blank at 3am other than how quickly I get into bed. When out of the blue I see the same image as in earlier pre-dream...
JFK behind his desk with Jackie at his side in the Oval Office and I hear,
"Behind every good man there is a woman."

How Awesome would that be to have JFK and Jackie as your guides.. If one used Ockham's razor to shave away all but the simplest and most obvious there could be no other answer. Right?!?! I myself wondered if Jackie could be your guide, or a goddess with a name that means the same as hers...:thinking:

I do believe your guide is a woman, she may be trying to communicate with you through the pen. Whether meditating with it in hand, letting a glint of candle light off of it in trance you or through free writing. As for who she is, this I could not say. A goddess with the same characteristics as Jackie? Such grace, I would not be at all surprised if she was near goddess status in another lifetime. Perhaps I'll work on who she could be this weekend, unless one of the other group members has an idea.

I think it's a woman too because I get on with women mostly better in my life as friends ;) there is a pressure with men!

I will have to think about those initials and people as ideas! it would be great to have glamorous celebrity spirit guides or maybe its just a symbolism ;) maybe a great couple or something. I think spirit guides can be dead people you know or you don't know can't they?

I also want to try the handwriting thing and see if anything comes through, it seems to point to trying different methods! maybe they come through when I write tarot notes. I write basic keywords that I think about at the time and then write up readings more fully but perhaps messages are written down through it. need to look carefully at that!

There is quite a lot of strong women in my life and lots of women behind me :)

danieljuk

In the meantime, I had a brief dream for you as well. In the dream I was in New York, a city I love well. I met with a group of like-minded people (into all the same things that we like, such as tarot and dream interpretation) and we were going to stroll through the city and enjoy the sights. I was very happy! As I walked along I had a clear perception of how unique each individual was.

We approached a big amphitheater that had been set up for a show later that evening. As we got closer we noticed that care had been taken to set up huge TV screens so that those not present in the amphitheater could also enjoy the show.

That is it, my usual short and sweet dream story. Being set in New York City made me think of your own city; I have been to both and although they are not alike they do have that big city magic in common; that feeling that anything can happen. I'm not sure if there is anything there that you can use, maybe you will resonate with something?

Celticnoodle had a dream almost on the same night (or may have been the same night) where she was with people she knew and could talk to in her dream! familiar people, in your dream Melle it was like minded people. I am hoping to discover a group of like minded people with the same interest as me. I have a few online like here at AT but it would be nice a London group. I often feel a bit of an outcast but because I am shy and hate groups it's tricky but want to feel one I feel comfortable in. Your closest friends are people you share the most interests with!

I like New York and never been but really want to visit! there is parts of it I really want to visit to see one day.

I had a browse online at some of the symbols to get some ideas of them and some were interesting. New York City (if you don't live in it or are from there) can represent a fast paced lifestyle. I don't really have that but another meaning is you want more excitement in your life which I think is true. amphitheater can represent spreading of wisdom and knowledge. the big screens can represent watching life vicariously through others. thought that was interesting.

it was a sweet dream! perhaps I need more excitement in my life like going to New York and wonder if the concert, venue and screens represent the spirit guides. they will pass on wisdom and knowledge but have to watch out for it :) also it could be needing something to watch the concert easier, could be to communicate with them easier. work out the perfect tool or method! love the dream Melle :)

Starri Knytes

I think it's a woman too because I get on with women mostly better in my life as friends ;) there is a pressure with men!

I will have to think about those initials and people as ideas! it would be great to have glamorous celebrity spirit guides or maybe its just a symbolism ;) maybe a great couple or something. I think spirit guides can be dead people you know or you don't know can't they?

I also want to try the handwriting thing and see if anything comes through, it seems to point to trying different methods! maybe they come through when I write tarot notes. I write basic keywords that I think about at the time and then write up readings more fully but perhaps messages are written down through it. need to look carefully at that!

There is quite a lot of strong women in my life and lots of women behind me :)

Of course your guide could be someone from your real life. It could also be a couple or even several different guide helping you maneuver through different areas of your life. Which may explain Mel and CN's dreams.

DownUnderNZer

Fast Forward: "Future Lives".

It's my SUNDAY evening, so thought I would post my question for this week. :)

I believe in Past Lives and being reborn again and again plus some, to "experience", not to pay Karma debts or learn a lesson not learnt (although I would say it could come under experiencing), but of course each to her/his own.

So, as I wanted something a bit different, I would like to know about any "future lives" you might touch on for me as in what you see (e.g. Gender, Job, Appearance, Scene, Glimpses) but MORE IMPORTANTLY what is the "human experience" meant to be for me when I come back that I may not have experienced due to being too caught up in other things or have yet to experience. e.g. To let go of a bad relationship, know what it is like to love, grieve, be murdered, go from rags to riches etc etc etc.

I'm sure it will be a bit of a challenge, but at least interesting in one way or another.

Thanks! :heart:

celticnoodle

I wonder if this is a message that they are always around me! I often forget that :)

this is what I take from it, Daniel. :)

also, I found it interesting that Mells dream was so like mine. Seems like the answer there is also the same.

Of course your guide could be someone from your real life. It could also be a couple or even several different guide helping you maneuver through different areas of your life. Which may explain Mel and CN's dreams.

oh yes, indeed, a guide can be people from your real life--and I do firmly believe we have MANY guides with us all the time--both living and in spirit. Animal and human. Who knows, Daniel, perhaps your most beloved cat is one of your guides. :) I think perhaps she is.

I firmly believe we have many guides with us. They all work as a team to get us to a point that we have all agreed upon. There is some major lesson for us to learn/grasp in this life time and we've selected a team of guides to help us to meet our desired goal. The choices are still ours--and so in a sense it's like we can meet our goal the easy way or the hard way or not at all. (which then perhaps this is why we are yet reincarnated again?). Of course, I could be wrong in all this. I guess I won't really know till I've already passed on. :D

But do know - there are many guides--both living and in spirit who walk with us and in and out of lives to help us along. Thus that great thought that "when the student is ready-the teacher will appear".

danieljuk

It's my SUNDAY evening, so thought I would post my question for this week. :)

I believe in Past Lives and being reborn again and again plus some, to "experience", not to pay Karma debts or learn a lesson not learnt (although I would say it could come under experiencing), but of course each to her/his own.

So, as I wanted something a bit different, I would like to know about any "future lives" you might touch on for me as in what you see (e.g. Gender, Job, Appearance, Scene, Glimpses) but MORE IMPORTANTLY what is the "human experience" meant to be for me when I come back that I may not have experienced due to being too caught up in other things or have yet to experience. e.g. To let go of a bad relationship, know what it is like to love, grieve, be murdered, go from rags to riches etc etc etc.

I'm sure it will be a bit of a challenge, but at least interesting in one way or another.

Thanks! :heart:

will start dreaming for you from tonight (UK time), will catch up with all my dream interpretations!

interesting question DU about future lives and human experience, shall give it a go :)