Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

DownUnderNZer

I dont mind DND. :)

This will be very interesting to dream for. I'm going to use my larimar crystal; it is always a harbinger of past life connectivity when it comes up in the crystal readings that I do.

PS - what nickname is best for you? Sometimes we shorten you to DNZer, or Down or NZer...I thought it would work out to DUNZer. How about Dunzee? DownUnderNZer is long to type! :grin: What do you prefer?

danieljuk

gonna try to complete all my feedback posts today DND to get them out of the way of your week :)

I didn't have a dream for you last night but did ask the question but all night had a song in my head! because I asked about dreaming for you I wonder if it is about your future lives.

It was Janelle Monáe - 'Tightrope' (song)

its one of my favourite songs and listen to it a lot but not listened to it in the last 24 hours and definitely not going before bed! so wonder if it was a symbol for you.

the theme of the song is "balance" balancing on a tightrope (but metaphorically).
it was playing in my head on repeat all night :)

celticnoodle

Okay, DND, I had a dream and then the phone rang and woke me up from it. so no ending......

I dreamed that I was living in an a home that was set up like apartments or townhomes. My daughter was coming to visit, and I recall going outside to greet her. Her van (she use to have a van, but does not anymore) however had been put into a huge dumpster. (it was not a great van anymore-:laugh:-which is why she did get rid of it!), and while it seems really odd to see a car IN the dumpster like that, it was not that odd to us standing there talking about it! She was a bit worried--not overly worried, mind you--what she was going to do and what her hubby would say about this.

I went back inside my home, alone, for some reason and hten came back out and my daughter was talking to my neighbor--(in real life she use to be a neighbor and friend, but I have not heard from her since May of this year). I went up and greeted the neighbor/friend, and she just ignored me, turned and walked away. I called out to her again, nicely and she continued to ignore me--and walked back into her home and closed her door.

I remember looking at my daughter, who had a very perplexed look on her face, and asked her, "what was THAT all about?! She purposely is ignoring me! What did I do to her? Why is she acting like this?" and my daughter started to reply, "I don't know...."

then the darn phone rang! so, no more dream to that......

Not sure what you can get from that to answer your question. It was only the 3 of us in the dream-no one else. It was a sunny, warm day outside and our homes, like I said, was set up sort of like townhomes or apartments--but were all solid light colors. Nothing extraordinary standing out about the way they were set up. No garages either--just a large parking area with cars parked all about and this large--VERY large dumpster--with my daughters van parked inside of it.

Would love to hear what you think on THAT one! lol!

DownUnderNZer

Maybe in my next life a mum with kids...definitely a daughter.

Will come back as want to think on your details more plus 4 30am and I had to do a loo call. :)

Thanks! Be back to see if anything stands out when more focused.

Okay, DND, I had a dream and then the phone rang and woke me up from it. so no ending......

I dreamed that I was living in an a home that was set up like apartments or townhomes. My daughter was coming to visit, and I recall going outside to greet her. Her van (she use to have a van, but does not anymore) however had been put into a huge dumpster. (it was not a great van anymore-:laugh:-which is why she did get rid of it!), and while it seems really odd to see a car IN the dumpster like that, it was not that odd to us standing there talking about it! She was a bit worried--not overly worried, mind you--what she was going to do and what her hubby would say about this.

I went back inside my home, alone, for some reason and hten came back out and my daughter was talking to my neighbor--(in real life she use to be a neighbor and friend, but I have not heard from her since May of this year). I went up and greeted the neighbor/friend, and she just ignored me, turned and walked away. I called out to her again, nicely and she continued to ignore me--and walked back into her home and closed her door.

I remember looking at my daughter, who had a very perplexed look on her face, and asked her, "what was THAT all about?! She purposely is ignoring me! What did I do to her? Why is she acting like this?" and my daughter started to reply, "I don't know...."

Not sure what you can get from that to answer your question. It was only the 3 of us in the dream-no one else. It was a sunny, warm day outside and our homes, like I said, was set up sort of like townhomes or apartments--but were all solid light colors. Nothing extraordinary standing out about the way they were set up. No garages either--just a large parking area with cars parked all about and this large--VERY large dumpster--with my daughters van parked inside of it.

danieljuk

In the last few days I have had the craziest dreams to date. I'm not sure that they fit your question but I will post them in the event there is meaning in them for you..

08/07
I was going to a casual daytime gathering in another state quite a distance away. It was being hosted by a man with whom I share a karmic connection(KC), and was quite excited about the prospect. I was greeted at the door by (KC's) brother who was none to excited to see me. I brushed past him paying him little mind, and rushed up to an undressed Christmas tree, which was no more than three steps inside. I threw my arms around this tree like it was an old friend, giving it a huge hug. In the process I nearly knocked us both over. It was odd the tree being there nearly 9 months after Christmas. It seemed it was there in an obvious spot as a reminder. I was totally aware of the other guests and KC's brother but I didn't care.

Before I fully recovered my balance I heard KC chortle in amusement. What a sight it must have been. I was as excited to see him as I had been to see the tree.. That is until I caught sight of the woman beside him. She was not in the least attractive, but really, neither is he. The scene fast forwards quickly to him and the woman exiting the party together. I stood there next to the tree dumbfounded. I really didn't know any of the other guests. I had traveled a long distance to be there at his request. What was I to do?

I shrugged, Oh Well, When the going gets tough, the tough go to Vegas! Just a hop-skip-and a jump away, right?!? And my best friend KC and her husband live there..
Oops! That's weird KC (karmic connection) KC (best friend) :eek:
Best friends husband is a cop. So it felt doubly odd that as BF and I exited her truck hubby in tow and cross the otherwise paved parking lot, there was KC buried up to his neck in dirt. (lol see the pun there) We barely gave him a second look. BF and I were making plans and carrying on like two single girls out for a night on the town, with hubby a few steps behind.
DreamEnd

08/08
So many things going on in and out of this dream. I am sure I've lost bits of it because of the strange thing that happened in real life. I will tell you about that first. I was watching two little ones ages 3 and 4, I laid down with them for story and nap. The 4 year old made a sound (it wasn't a cry or scream, perhaps more of a gasp) and sat up, which woke me out of this dream, then laid back down smiled and closed her eyes. I asked her if she remembered what she was dreaming about.. She replied yes, she was dreaming about a duck..
I was dreaming too ..it was about a duck
HOW STRANGE IS THAT??

The dream
I was at a drive through of a fast food restaurant when someone approached my car with this thing. It looked like a creepy mad science experiment gone horribly wrong. A little duck head was sitting on top of what appeared to be a fox midsection (no legs or wings) with duck tail feathers sticking out behind, and it was alive. I was horrified, mortified by it really. I didn't want to take it but the passenger in the car insisted. So we drive off with this poor animal, our intention was to take it to this very old Native American woman(in fact deceased in real life, she would have been nearly 100 if still living today) who's home was very near mine (in the dream only). When we arrived there I was angered to find my classic red corvette in her driveway. I walked in her front door, past the dog poo on the cream colored carpet and there she stood holding her little white dog. I didn't feel that she offered excuses for the young males in her family who had stolen my car or help for the duck. I didn't feel that she spoke at all. But upon leaving her house I felt that she was sending us somewhere else to get help. The next scene takes place behind a clinic or pharmacy. I person in a lab coat with some sort of emblem on the upper left side came out the back door of the building. My friend and I get out of the car with the duck to see if this person can help. They are laughing as they take the duck tucking it under their arm while retrieving scissors from their pocket. Three strings were all that had been binding that poor duck all along. This person who was neither male or female, snipped the strings freeing the duck from what now looks like a pelt used as a jacket or wrap, and returns the duck to me. Safe and Sound! whew WHAT A RELIEF!!
DreamEnd

Now tell me, who dreams weirder than THAT!!

I love that I gave so many people crazy dreams because my dreams are always crazy and vivid! maybe it spread around :D

Wow, Starri, some pretty intense dreams! Just a few comments...

Does the term "Tree Hugger" spring to mind for anyone else here? Not to imply that's derogatory. :grin:

This was interesting. I was trying to look at the traits of a fox and a duck. Foxes would be clever and they are also nocturnal while a duck is able to navigate on land and water and things slide off 'like water off a duck's back'. But the notion that two of them appear to be wrapped together but the dream is trying to say they should be separated to appreciate what they really are. Hmmm - not sure where I am going with this but this particular aspect is really standing out for me. :)

I Know, RIGHT

I've been so wrapped up *excuse the pun* ;-) in the Persied that I haven't given really taken a good look at it..
Initially though, I saw the 3's
Duck is a very spiritual symbol given their abilities

Fly = mind

Walk = body

Swim/to see beneath the surface. = spirit

The three strings that bound the two together.

The cream color of the carpet, even in the midst of the dream , reminded me of Jackie Kennedys suit.

I agree Daniel does seem to be very connected to nature.

We each bring something unique to the group. Whatever is working for you is what you should do. Although I don't always need to, I find it kind of fun to look things up. I must have been a librarian or worked in research in a past lifetime.

gonna reply to the dream here after all the interpretation. interesting DND also dreamt of nature. I really love nature and to be grounded in it. Also I really care about the environment and am eco friendly. That's probably a big part of me. I feel energy from nature :)

I want a partner for whom I have a karmic connection with, like just linked in a very deep way!

I am a bit of a tree hugger :D The bringing the Christmas Tree indoors was originally a pagan thing, stolen by the Christians. Also I always have a real live tree every year and like to leave it as long as possible for the smell although it's normally gone by about end of January because they recycle them from your house here and that's when it ends!

the dream had so much but I will have to think about it! thanks for the animals interpretation! DND dreamt of something that was not what it seemed, the fox / duck is like that as well!

I've always wanted to go to Vegas! the situation with the two people once happened to me in my past but not with vegas! my best friend who I think I have a karmic connection with, brought her boyfriend to see me. We were all about 17. So I met him but he was insanely jealous of me as a friend, it was a horrible situation. He couldn't accept me as a friend (and really he had no reason to feel threatened). They left together and left me behind, a bit like that dream! He turned out to be a very nasty piece of work and over the next few months, he manipulated situations and got my friend away from people he was jealous of. So they both ruined our relationship and I stopped talking to her for over a year! then after getting me and other friends out of her life, he started separating her from her own family (who hated him). There was a karmic come back on him though, my friend suddenly realised months later that he was not all he seemed. He got trapped in a fence when she was taking him to a park to basically dump him. She had to call the fire brigade to free him and was trying to not look like she was smiling during it ;) He was a very nasty piece of work, I pray I never run into him ever! I wonder if that past situation was represented by that. I can't remember Christmas or a tree being related to it. I got totally brushed aside though, just like that couple in the dream.

I can't really see how to make all the images fit but have a feeling the symbols will suddenly make sense to me later on, I will let you know if it does all fit at a later date :)

danieljuk

Thanks for your FEEDBACK! :)

It is good staying out of here so as not to see others dreams, but SO DANG INTERESTING when it is followed up at the end of the week to see what similarities there are or differences.

Really really cool....

Must say my dreams seemed to have touched on "inner" stuff a lot and a few other things connected to "animals" like "nature" and both are inter connected as we are with both. And just the way you are piecing dreams together is quite impressive that this persons dream touched or was similar this persons or that persons. Rather intriguing like a jig saw puzzle being put together.

Would never have guessed that McDonalds meant something in a dream....wow oh wow!

I didn't feel compelled to look up things this time like the last time we did it as for some reason what I saw as an overview or post dream afterthought, even if not so much at times, seemed to fit and was what the dreams meant to say in hindsight.

Anyways, good luck with connecting to your guides! :)

I was also thinking from your dream I would really love to be in that situation!
I am not artistic naturally at all but I do really appreciate art. I wonder if I should try painting or drawing nature. Just for fun and for me privately but I really felt I wanted to be in the situation of your dream :)

WOW! This is the second (?) time this has happened when I dreamed for you, I think? so odd. but, I'm pleased. VERY pleased. :D

so cool how well all of us were able to help answer your question-and also the tarot reading too.

well, I looked up skeleton and here is what it says, (which, I think makes sense)

Skeleton
To see a skeleton in your dream represents something that is not fully developed. You may still in be the planning stages of some situation or project. Alternatively, a skeleton symbolizes death, transformation, or changes. You need to get to the bottom of some matter. The skeleton may also be a metaphor for "skeletons in your closet." Do you have something to hide?

I think the 'getting to the bottom of some matter' is probably getting to the bottom of your meditation practice w/o feeling like it is not working. Meditation is so easy and yet so hard too. an oxymoron, I know. But, seems to be true. Once you finally 'achieve' what you are wanting to with meditation, you'll understand this more, I think.

That is the problem I am having really. I know how to meditate, I really have read many books on it and tried so many different ways! I think actually it's about doing it daily at a certain time, start of small and to get into regularly doing it! it's the putting it into practive to improve it as a skill! I will keep trying and oneday master it :)

Thanks for all your dreams! the images were amazing and really fit me! I think my animal totem is definitely a turtle, there was other animal symbols and can see that connecting to nature is a big part of my life! everyone touched on me in some way!

thanks for my week! :heart:

DownUnderNZer

Looked at it again.... :)

Surely it can't be "communication"? If years of studying Psychology and/or Counselling did nothing for that plus jobs that involved social interaction....well...I just don't know. Plus on the most part I am good at listening and putting across what I want and there are not many people I don't get on with personally.

MAYBE....I need to IGNORE in my next life. Be like that woman....not too sure, but an interesting idea. :D

A mum that gets on with the kids, but ignores neighbours kind of thing.

Wonder what else "ignore" could possibly mean?

Starri Knytes

I love that I gave so many people crazy dreams because my dreams are always crazy and vivid! maybe it spread around :D

gonna reply to the dream here after all the interpretation. interesting DND also dreamt of nature. I really love nature and to be grounded in it. Also I really care about the environment and am eco friendly. That's probably a big part of me. I feel energy from nature :)

I want a partner for whom I have a karmic connection with, like just linked in a very deep way!

I am a bit of a tree hugger :D The bringing the Christmas Tree indoors was originally a pagan thing, stolen by the Christians. Also I always have a real live tree every year and like to leave it as long as possible for the smell although it's normally gone by about end of January because they recycle them from your house here and that's when it ends!

the dream had so much but I will have to think about it! thanks for the animals interpretation! DND dreamt of something that was not what it seemed, the fox / duck is like that as well!

I've always wanted to go to Vegas! the situation with the two people once happened to me in my past but not with vegas! my best friend who I think I have a karmic connection with, brought her boyfriend to see me. We were all about 17. So I met him but he was insanely jealous of me as a friend, it was a horrible situation. He couldn't accept me as a friend (and really he had no reason to feel threatened). They left together and left me behind, a bit like that dream! He turned out to be a very nasty piece of work and over the next few months, he manipulated situations and got my friend away from people he was jealous of. So they both ruined our relationship and I stopped talking to her for over a year! then after getting me and other friends out of her life, he started separating her from her own family (who hated him). There was a karmic come back on him though, my friend suddenly realised months later that he was not all he seemed. He got trapped in a fence when she was taking him to a park to basically dump him. She had to call the fire brigade to free him and was trying to not look like she was smiling during it ;) He was a very nasty piece of work, I pray I never run into him ever! I wonder if that past situation was represented by that. I can't remember Christmas or a tree being related to it. I got totally brushed aside though, just like that couple in the dream.

I can't really see how to make all the images fit but have a feeling the symbols will suddenly make sense to me later on, I will let you know if it does all fit at a later date :)

There is someone who knew about "the tree" and was still earth bound during the time of your falling out with your karmic connection. Someone in a position of authority who was aware of what was going on. Someone who remained silent watching, always near in the event you needed help. This person is one of your guides, it is an older female, I'm seeing her like a grandmother, but could be a young person with an old soul. This person is always with you. She is pleased with your question, and tickled that you are on the verge of a break through.

I know I said "cream" as the color, and it may have been as it is associated with a mother figure, but in looking for a reference Ivory may better describe the color.
Ivory in a dream signifies superiority and slightly tainted purity

There was a joke here awhile back about the color coding of national security alerts. Cream, bone, beige, ivory, tan, taupe.. lol off white.. uuugh

Dreaming of a fox is a lesson in invisibility or one in other spiritual work. I'll bet spiritual work is the correct meaning here.

I'm still working on your dream of the glass cube buildings.. funny how I just saw them as my body, with fish swimming around in my top level (head) .. and all of this time I was sure they were associated with CN's numbers... perhaps it is both I have found cube references with CN's numbers as well.

Hope that this was of some help, and as always if I see anything else I'll let you know. :heart:

celticnoodle

That is the problem I am having really. I know how to meditate, I really have read many books on it and tried so many different ways! I think actually it's about doing it daily at a certain time, start of small and to get into regularly doing it! it's the putting it into practive to improve it as a skill! I will keep trying and oneday master it :)

Thanks for all your dreams! the images were amazing and really fit me! I think my animal totem is definitely a turtle, there was other animal symbols and can see that connecting to nature is a big part of my life! everyone touched on me in some way!

thanks for my week! :heart:
thank you, Daniel for your update. I think you are a very open person, and thus, very easy to 'read' and dream for. :) It was truly wonderful to have these dreams for you.

Looked at it again.... :)

Surely it can't be "communication"? If years of studying Psychology and/or Counselling did nothing for that plus jobs that involved social interaction....well...I just don't know. Plus on the most part I am good at listening and putting across what I want and there are not many people I don't get on with personally.

MAYBE....I need to IGNORE in my next life. Be like that woman....not too sure, but an interesting idea. :D

A mum that gets on with the kids, but ignores neighbours kind of thing.

Wonder what else "ignore" could possibly mean?
You know, I was asking last night for clarification of this dream for you--in hopes to get a better understanding of it. I also feel that communication might be more of the key here and so I wonder if you are going to be a counselor or perhaps even a speaker of some sort--something that will definitely include social interaction.

I do hope that you are the one ignoring rather then the one being ignored! Though neither one is really that great, is it?

I also looked into the dream dictionary for the more detailed dream description of what stood out in that dream-

Ignore
To dream that you are ignoring someone or being ignored represents some aspect of yourself which you are not paying enough attention to. Perhaps you are overlooking something. Alternatively, it may reflect your real waking experiences of being ignored by that person.

I also was thinking that I-(you) were over looking something. I even get the feeling you may be in a position of power of some sort--like you could be an aspiring leader of a community, and thus, the speaker would be appropriate here--but you are being ignored because you are not seeing the whole picture--over looking something. :laugh: I'm really reaching here!

Dumpster
To�dream that you are at a dumpster implies that you may that you are being dumped on. You feel rejected. Alternatively, it indicates that you are trying to rid yourself of old, negative habits and bad characteristics.

This would really go with the ignoring part above. I just thought too, funny that in the dream, there was no feeling of a partner/husband. I wonder if in your next life, you're going to be a single mom, raising your daughter. Perhaps the neighbors will look down on you for this as well? *shrugs*

Minivan
To�see or drive a minivan in your dream symbolizes family gatherings and family values. You may be experiencing the burdens and responsibilities involved with taking care and providing for a family. Alternatively, the minivan represents conservatism. You are settled down.

I wonder if you will be a single mom who doesn't accomplish much and or doing a fantastic job of raising your child(ren)? sheesh. this doesn't sound very promising, I'm sorry, D. I do feel the dream could indicate being a single mom who has it hard in life and perhaps not doing what 'society' feels she should while raising her daughter. I don't know. But, I do know that it is not an easy job raising children with two parents involved--and all that harder when you're alone & raising a child. Society is changing somewhat, but can still be judgmental towards single parents, sadly. I wonder if you're going to be experiencing a life like this next? It could be so you can learn tolerance and patience? I don't know, but something for you to consider, anyway.

DownUnderNZer

I would never have thought any of those words could be looked up.....seriously! Let alone the word"ignore"....

I am going with the woman and mum thing here as I know in most of my past lives I was MALE. :)

thank you, Daniel for your update. I think you are a very open person, and thus, very easy to 'read' and dream for. :) It was truly wonderful to have these dreams for you.

You know, I was asking last night for clarification of this dream for you--in hopes to get a better understanding of it. I also feel that communication might be more of the key here and so I wonder if you are going to be a counselor or perhaps even a speaker of some sort--something that will definitely include social interaction.

I do hope that you are the one ignoring rather then the one being ignored! Though neither one is really that great, is it?

I also looked into the dream dictionary for the more detailed dream description of what stood out in that dream-

Ignore
To dream that you are ignoring someone or being ignored represents some aspect of yourself which you are not paying enough attention to. Perhaps you are overlooking something. Alternatively, it may reflect your real waking experiences of being ignored by that person.

I also was thinking that I-(you) were over looking something. I even get the feeling you may be in a position of power of some sort--like you could be an aspiring leader of a community, and thus, the speaker would be appropriate here--but you are being ignored because you are not seeing the whole picture--over looking something. :laugh: I'm really reaching here!

Dumpster
To�dream that you are at a dumpster implies that you may that you are being dumped on. You feel rejected. Alternatively, it indicates that you are trying to rid yourself of old, negative habits and bad characteristics.

This would really go with the ignoring part above. I just thought too, funny that in the dream, there was no feeling of a partner/husband. I wonder if in your next life, you're going to be a single mom, raising your daughter. Perhaps the neighbors will look down on you for this as well? *shrugs*

Minivan
To�see or drive a minivan in your dream symbolizes family gatherings and family values. You may be experiencing the burdens and responsibilities involved with taking care and providing for a family. Alternatively, the minivan represents conservatism. You are settled down.

I wonder if you will be a single mom who doesn't accomplish much and or doing a fantastic job of raising your child(ren)? sheesh. this doesn't sound very promising, I'm sorry, D. I do feel the dream could indicate being a single mom who has it hard in life and perhaps not doing what 'society' feels she should while raising her daughter. I don't know. But, I do know that it is not an easy job raising children with two parents involved--and all that harder when you're alone & raising a child. Society is changing somewhat, but can still be judgmental towards single parents, sadly. I wonder if you're going to be experiencing a life like this next? It could be so you can learn tolerance and patience? I don't know, but something for you to consider, anyway.