Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

DownUnderNZer

after my song all night dream on night one, not had anything!
going to try a last night for you tonight DND :)

You are fine danieljuk...not an easy question perhaps and I think a lot has come through anyhow. :)

Most of these dreams seem to have interconnected in one way or another and on the most part I would say that whatever human experience I am meant to have is at least not one of doom and gloom to the extreme. (Thanks everyone as in one past life my sister (in this one now as well) and I were fighting on a cliff top and guess who went over?). :thumbsup:

And wickedly enough something someone said in her interpretations made me remember things I had put way in the back of conscious land like "parallel planes" and "bad souls" that don't change.

So, it has been a time of reawakening..... :)

Starri Knytes

after my song all night dream on night one, not had anything!
going to try a last night for you tonight DND :)

I think I may have stolen everyones dreams this week ..:eek:

Starri Knytes

Like THE YELLOW TAXI song....was a fave about a few months ago.:)

I do like the peaceful feeling idea, but you do make a good point about things not being enough and is anything worth pursuing if so much discord. I don't think so. Peace is one thing and unhappiness is another.

Long Winding Road is a familiar song too....oldie one though if I'm guessing right.:)

Yes, The Beatles. Some guy named Paul wrote it I believe ;)

Missed opportunities and/or lessons. Am wondering as a lot of situations coming through are relationships between people (eg Mum & daughter, Old woman and young man, Arabians in a meeting etc), so could it be connected to that in some way.

Also food for thought....

I actually like this break down too as makes sense the way you have put it in reference to how you dreamt or see it. Thanks!

I have been very connected this week so all of my senses are peaked. Sorry, its a tiny bit weird I know. I'm glad I could help in any event.. I'll try to give someone else in the group a chance to dream tonight. :heart:

Starri Knytes

[size=+2]**[/size] Updated 08/21
Love the idea of fashion, beaches and to feel young and the Mermaid is the cherry on the cake!

Maybe it is about standing out and accomplishing things beyond white collar (office) work, but that it will take a lot of work and dedication. (All the bikini/bathing suit changes and being able to fit the one designers bikini etc).

I think to be a designer is all about creativity too. :)

I haven't had time to think about this one yet, but I'm off to consult my mirror now.. Perhaps I'll even add a song for this dream too!

[size=+2]**[/size] The feeling I got while dreaming about the bathing suit was that there was something about the gems on it. They were the source of transformation..
I don't know if that helps but keep it in mind down the road..
There may be a stone, an article of clothing, or a person, "That rocks your world!" just a thought ;)

celticnoodle

I did not do anymore dreaming all weekend long, but I figured I wouldn't. I am glad I did get one dream out there for you at least though! Hopefully those who have not yet, will have a dream still tonight and be able to post it here.

I want to thank EVERYONE who participated. This is, as always, so much fun! Be watching for the sign up for the next one, that will start some time AFTER the Labor day holiday (Monday, Sept. 02).

Starri Knytes

I did not do anymore dreaming all weekend long, but I figured I wouldn't. I am glad I did get one dream out there for you at least though! Hopefully those who have not yet, will have a dream still tonight and be able to post it here.

I want to thank EVERYONE who participated. This is, as always, so much fun! Be watching for the sign up for the next one, that will start some time AFTER the Labor day holiday (Monday, Sept. 02).

Thank you CN!! Can't wait!

Starri Knytes

Two more dreams last night DownUnderNZer lolol I'll post them shortly if I can still pull them up ..First was Jumonjiesk with a house of weirdness, the second of a young female steel worker.

I did however want to let you in on my mirrors sense of humor. It gave me a song last night that made me giggle. I think it was the airplane dream reference ..
Song was..

She'll Be Comin 'Round The Mountain

She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes (when she comes)
She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes (when she comes)
She'll be coming 'round the mountain, she'll be coming 'round the mountain
She'll be coming 'round the mountain when she comes (when she comes).

We'll all go out to meet her when she comes
We'll all go out to meet her when she comes
We'll all go out to meet her, we'll all go out to meet her
We'll all go out to meet her when she comes.

LMAO!! It's a Fickin Party in My Head!!

DownUnderNZer

Thanks to everyone for your dreams during my week.

Think I'm up to date with what dreams came through and seems a good balance of female/male ones and seems to be no real mayhem to deal which is a blessing in disguise, so must mean I am nearing the end of those 1000 lives. :)

Great job! :thumbsup:

Tychonus

I did have a dream one night but I lost it as soon as my cat woke me up :( I am sorry - I wish I could have remembered it for you :(

Starri Knytes

DownUnderNZer said:
uuuugh the system just ate my post .. sorry now you'll get the abbreviated version of my dreams... I didn't remember them in entirety anyway. Here we go again!!

First Dream

I was a young girl 9 yrs old, thin, dark hair that hung just past my shoulders. I was wearing pants that were somewhere between a rust and tan color and a three quarter length sleeved T-shirt (we call then base ball T's here). The sleeves were a solid color while the body of the shirt had a busy music or band Logo splashed across it. I was lounging on a velvet sofa in the front room of my home. I had something in my hands, tho I can't tell you what it was exactly. The home itself was gorgeous. It had multiple levels as well as a basement. Its decor gave the feel of being complete, like special attention had been given each detail. Warm, comfortable, homey, though as scan the room with my eye everything appears in various shades of gray.

I notice a glint of light through a crack in the heavy fabric curtains that hung from the front window. Suddenly there are animals in the house. Not the domestic variety either. There was a baby giraffe near the stairs and a cute cynomysludovicianus, but I don't have time for this. I suddenly feel I'm in a rush, I need to go to school, But I can't leave with wild animals roaming the house. eeeeek Now to make matters worse I feel mom is about to come into the room.

I try pushing baby giraffe up the stairs, but it wouldn't budge, I believe I opened the near by basement door hoping he would wander down to the basement on his own. I told the cynomysludovicianus(and no I had no idea what that was I googled until I found a pic that matched what I saw in my dream) that it needed to hide. It scurried up onto the counter and into the look through between the kitchen and dinning rooms. It then puffed its body up until it took up every bit of space in the look throughs frame. Giggling at the sight, I was sure this wasn't going to work. All you could make out of this furry rodant now was its cute little face up in the corner.

Mom never appeared on the scene, but I now feel an urgent need to leave the house. More animals were coming. They weren't the cute little furry kind either, it was a rhinoceros. I went out the front door, backpack on and an arm load of books for school, and turned and watched as glass flew outward from the front window and rained down onto the lawn. A full quarter of the first level followed, as did the opposite corner of the upper level..
DreamEnd

Second Dream

I think I am the same girl, older now in my early 20's (I did not recognize this until I was writing her description, while dreaming these where clearly two separate dreams) Dark hair, thin frame, wearing pant and a button front shirt. I was just completing my education, and was eager to begin my career and to make my father proud.

The scene changes to a high rise construction site. I'm a steel worker high on the dark rusty red steel skeleton of the building. I'm pretty much alone, I see other workers in the distance working on different levels. Tho I had no safety equipment on at all I was not in the least concerned about the job I was doing or where I was doing it at.

I finish tightening down the I-beam I was working on and then turned my attention to this piece of steel that was precariously suspended by a cable from a crane. I began filing, buffing and polishing it to a smooth finish. As I was doing this I head voices from below me. It was my boss and my father. I left what I was doing to join them. I boss wanted to know why my father was on the site as it was an unsafe place for people to be wondering about. I told my boss that I had invited my father to see were I worked (again oblivious to the danger). I don't recall my boss responding to this, he simply excused himself and drifted away, and I remained there with my father.
DreamEnd

Funny throughout this dream I felt I had a glow, I had a radiant layer of protection. I was impervious to or maybe oblivious is a better word to the danger, as if danger could not touch me. I have that in real life too, not the glow lol just the feeling.

Haven't really had time to look at these yet, though upon writing I had to wonder if the second was a sex dream..

It's been fun dreaming for you, hope you've gained a little knowledge and insight from them.
I'll wait for your feed back and then comeback and update with any thoughts I might have.