Dream team divination 2013-003 jun-jul

celticnoodle

Yes, sounds to me like the dream is telling you just that. You do need to take care of yourself- not just physically, but emotionally and mentally too. Really, we all do--but it appears the message is coming out loud for you and I with our dreams. So, hopefully we will heed this message and make sure we do this now.

Starri Knytes

Thank you so much for your dream Mel, please forgive me for being slow to respond. I was tearing things apart for two days looking for a silly resource. Well, third days a charm, I logged on, cleaned things up and Vwa La, there it was.

I had a snippet of a dream. I'm having a yard sale at my house and D---., a woman who is one of my company VP's, stops by. A---., who lives behind me and is also my boss (both in real life and in the dream) sees that D---. has come by and joins us. At first the conversation is among all of us, but eventually I sense that A---. has basically squeezed me out is monopolizing the conversation with D---. I feel a strong sense of disapproval from A--- as well.

Initially I thought this was about the '3' mind, body, and spirit being out of balance.
It may very well still be. By the way, that reference I looked so hard for was no help at all. :laugh:

"A" joining you and "D" could represent commitment to a shared goal. - "A" I feel represents the Dr. who is treating my friend. He came onto the scene after the initial surgery. "D" in this dream is my friend, and I am "You" in this dream.

Standing with these two the VP and Boss could represent getting to the heart of the matter. - The Dr., my friend, and myself deciding on a course of action.

Being squeezed out represent someone who is allowed to have some power over the situation in some way, or someone whose opinion is being listened to. - This I believe would be my friend being swayed by the Dr. against my objections, in essence squeezing me out.

Feeling disapproval is actual disapproval. - The Dr. is refuses to look at anything outside of what's become the standard treatment despite all of the evidence that I provided of alternatives.

This was a short dream but it was somehow very powerful; it haunted me all day. I kept ruminating on the strong sense of disapproval.

I have also had very powerful dreams surrounding this situation.
Thank you again for your dream.

DownUnderNZer

Spoke to my friend the day before yesterday, we caught up over lunch, so I asked her about drugs like: Heroine, Cocaine, Morphine, Meth and Ice. All of them she has done except maybe Ice.

She is also Paranoid Schitzo, so these drugs use to set her off big time and she did become very dangerous, which is why we never talk about it a lot and I didn't think she experienced the "nodding" thing. (In and out of conscious levels like on the verge of sleeping or waking up).

I have always been curious what it is like though, but would never do it, I don't even smoke or drink.

She did tell me that Heroine (maybe Cocaine) does it, as well as strong doses of methodone, whether abusing it or under supervision.

Anyways, these days she is completely drug free, was a very hard journey but no looking back for her. :thumbsup:

NOW I do know what it is like to be on opiates or a substance without really being on it.

Starri Knytes

Yes, sounds to me like the dream is telling you just that. You do need to take care of yourself- not just physically, but emotionally and mentally too. Really, we all do--but it appears the message is coming out loud for you and I with our dreams. So, hopefully we will heed this message and make sure we do this now.

Funny how there never seems to be enough time. Thank you CN, I'll make time as soon as this situation rights itself.

Starri Knytes

Spoke to my friend the day before yesterday, we caught up over lunch, so I asked her about drugs like: Heroine, Cocaine, Morphine, Meth and Ice. All of them she has done except maybe Ice.

She is also Paranoid Schitzo, so these drugs use to set her off big time and she did become very dangerous, which is why we never talk about it a lot and I didn't think she experienced the "nodding" thing. (In and out of conscious levels like on the verge of sleeping or waking up).

I have always been curious what it is like though, but would never do it, I don't even smoke or drink.

She did tell me that Heroine (maybe Cocaine) does it, as well as strong doses of methodone, whether abusing it or under supervision.

Anyways, these days she is completely drug free, was a very hard journey but no looking back for her. :thumbsup:

NOW I do know what it is like to be on opiates or a substance without really being on it.

A far better way then sitting bedside in a hospital. The reason my friend was in and out of consciousness was do to a young inexperienced staff. My friend was on oxygen, and a pain pump(morphine). Every time a deep sleep was reached the oxygen level would dip setting off an alarm. Startled by the alarm but not fully awake my friend would push the button to release my meds. It only took a second for the morphine to put my friend back under. This went on for about two days I think. It was a horrible experience.

I'm glad your friend made her way free of drugs. That shows great strength of character.

danieljuk

had a dream for you Starri! :thumbsup:
sorry been such a heatwave in London and it's difficult to sleep! so been sleeping for 3 hours and then waking up and then getting back to sleep but it really has been causing problems with dreaming! last night was cooler.

I dream (in London, I am sure it was) of many glass buildings. They were very modern and beautiful. Some were where people lived and some were offices. It's interesting in the last dream circle I dreamt of a glass green house for Celtic, but this was entirely different!

In the top of these modern cube glass buildings, the top floor (like a real floor at the top), they invented or found something amazing. They filled it with water and somehow with technology it brought amazing cooling to the buildings. There was a whole series of these glass cubes with the water in the top floor portion, like a tank. I notice in one of the buildings they actually had fish in the tank! somehow the fish did not die or overheat in the top! The sun would literally shine on it from above but it was an amazing invention.

From the outside you could see in the glass and the tanks looked amazing! water suspended at the top!

After this I felt I was waking up and was trying to decipher the dream to answer your question. my intuition or a voice said the theme was "innovative". This was an innovative discovery!

I think my dream was influenced by local topical things to me. first of all the dream was about an amazing new cooling method for modern buildings, interesting during the very hot period we have had in London. Also in London many glass buildings are suddenly going up. I feel very negative to them, they are ugly and soul less. Historical buildings are being demolished for something which makes no impression. However the buildings in my dream were beautiful and fitted in well!

I will leave you to think about the symbolism of the invention of this new cooling method, the water and the fish and the glass. It was a dream of maybe the future, everything was extremely modernist. I sort of feel in answer to your question that you are doing the right thing if you have chosen a innovative and forward thinking approach. hope that makes sense :)

Mellaenn

Question for Mellaenn

Oops, almost forgot to post my question for this week.

This one is about health; not mine but my husband's. He had a surgery three months ago but he is still in a lot of pain. We are worried that he might have to endure another surgery, so my question is, will my husband need another surgery?

celticnoodle

Okay Mell, will hopefully have a dream for your question tonight. :) Thanks for the posting of it. :)

DownUnderNZer

Mellaen

Last night was a peculiar experience (for me) as I don't meditate really (have tried and sometimes its worked- most times not) and its the only thing I can liken it to in a way. Also, health is not really an area I delve into with readings, so I didn't expect too much in the way of dreams this week - but at least your question is straight forward. :)

Anyways, I was just in that drift like state before falling off completely to sleep, so right on the verge.

THE EXPERIENCE: (Not in dream time - just before).

I saw ME looking up through water as I lay underneath a lake or very still water and although I was very aware it was not sunlight bright - it was rather calm and peaceful. Through the water I could see this little girl child peeking down, not necessarily at me, but definitely down into the water with apparent curiosity. I looked at her trying to make sense of what was going on, it dawned on me right then and there that I really was looking up at the "world" from under the water. A real lucid moment. All I could see of this girl looking down though was that her hair was tied back....no features as the sky above darkened or shaded her face.

It was the sky that caught my attention the most though.

As I looked passed her, it was a combination of dark clouds, light clouds, and strong beams of bright sunlight streaking through amongst all that - like rays of hope. :heart:

And that was the "feeling" or "sense" I had.

That there will be moments that will be smooth, some not so brilliant, but that there is hope no matter what and perhaps options not yet explored to have such a curious child peeking down.

MY THOUGHTS: Not too sure, but I think "water" can be "healing" and/or "spiritual". The child could mean something "new" to explore or options to consider, and with so many clouds you are still in for some bumpy times ahead although those sun rays did give some sense of hope through it all. :)

DownUnderNZer

Just letting the AT dream team know that my wicked sisters and one niece will be here at the end of this week :D, so I wont be on until probably the middle of next week when they leave.

But it is okay as I should still be able to do the next person that is on....then. :)