As much Thoth as a person could get in one book?

Stark Raven

How on earth could anyone have misunderstood your first post? It merely stated that the Ziegler book was not sufficiently comprehensive. There was no hint whatsoever that you had a negative opinion of it. It therefore would be extremely interesting to hear about your reaction to The Book of Thoth, if you decide to take that ominous plunge. :) In any event, good luck.

Aah, at the risk of turning this reply into an analysis of how I use the English language, I will instead say that I thought I was being perfectly clear; as if you look again, I was saying that the Ziegler book was not (near) comprehensive enough. Thanks for pointing out how you saw it though. I must say I'm surprised.

I am looking forward to checking out the book of Thoth. I will try to remember to update when I have made any headway.

Stark Raven

I finally committed to searching out the download of the Thoth eBook. Alas, to no avail. Can someone please tell me where I can find it? I can't get free downloads from Amazon as I am in Canada, they don't allow Canadians to download on .com or .ca.

Part of the problem is that I don't know which versions are out there and want one that is authentic.

Please point me in the right direction if you can.

I have followed many links, none have led to what I think I am looking for. I am confused as I look up Book of Thoth, and get sent to directories listing loads of junk with a lot of dead links.