78 Weeks of Study: General Discussion

Moonbow

yakn you are welcome to join in at any time, it's a wonderful way to get to know a deck well, or to meditate on a deck.

I hope you enjoy your study.

rcb30872

Thanks jmd,

That is brilliant, if I knew you in person, I would :* you. })

:love:

Bec

gregory

Cross fingers, my phone is OK now, so I have posted all the backed up ones I had ready to roll. Whew ! (jmd's post made it so easy ! :D)

majah kahlana

Hi, I just saw this Forum and was wondering if it was too late to jump in?

majah kahlana

About rcb30872

Just letting as many people know as i can that Becs computer isnt letting her log on to her normal places so she is out of commission for a bit. Hopefully she will be back soon.

Aulruna

Thought I'd jump right in and posted my thoughts one the 6 of Cups.

Looks like I'm ahead of my calendar, and it's still the 5 of Cups week... so I'll add this one, too ;-)

gregory

Mem. to people in this study:

NEVER do the due cards in long hand while on holiday, and then decide not to post the subsequent ones until you've typed up the holiday ones after you get home... I have just posted almost two months work in one day. I will TRY not to do that again (though will have to when I go to Canada soon, as I shan't be able to be on line for long..... :()

This is a great exercise, but complex to manage for those of us who don't stay in one place :D

gregory

I wish I ever met anyone else on these card threads... :(
I feel I am alone in this learning experience, valuable though it is....

marybham

Card a week - sounds great - how do I join?

I joined the group ages ago and never did anything . . . I'm now keen to get much more active.

I'm an endorsed member over at www.tabi.org.uk and keen to broaden my geographical horizons.

This idea of a card a week sounds fantastic . . . is it still going, where are we in the calendar, what's involved and how do I start?

That's all the questions for now . . . I look forward to hearing back.

Happy New Year 2007!

Mary,
UK

gregory

A BUDDY !!!!! HELLO !

See post#1 in this thread for what's involved, and posts 14 and up for the current timetable. I would think join in and start the cards where we are now, (late coins/pents) and then go back to the beginning (that way I won't be so lonely !)