I lost my tarot deck! :( Please help!

rainboweve

Hello everyone, I have lost my first ever and favorite Rider-Waite deck. I know that it is somewhere in the house and I have suspected that it was in a box in the closet, but after opening all the boxes and rifling through their contents I was unable to find it. I would appreciate any and all efforts in helping me to find this deck, using tarot cards or through any other means as this was my very first deck and it has been with me for over four years. If it helps, it should be in a cloth pouch that is purple and has a golden drawstring, the pouch also has little white dots on it that kind of make it look like a starry night sky. The pouch was also a handmade gift from a dear friend so I am pretty upset about losing both it and the deck. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. :(

I FOUND IT! It was in a completely different place than I had expected it to be. :)

tarotbear

Foo!

You should have waited to see what answers you got to see if they matched where you actually found your deck.

rainboweve

Aha I'm sorry, I did not consider that. But if we want to play the hidden object game I can easily start one up. :)

Queen Hippolyta

The fairies took it!! They will give it back when they are finished with it.