Crystal Balls

purple_scorp

Simone,

I just casually look over to the paper every now and then and there are things I see. Sometimes when I look there is nothing there.

But you brought up an interesting point as I've never consciously used the paper on demand, in my spiritual work. Therefore, I never really tried to relate the images to anything or anyone. They have just been things I see.

Although, I'll often ask my spirit guide why a particular image has appeared. Sometimes I get an answer, sometimes I don't.

Hmm, I wonder if I could see on demand??? You have piqued my interest now on that point. I may have to run some tests.....LOL.

The purple paper is smooth and is a flat purple colour but kind of has an iredescent look about it. The paper is blu-tacked to the door (do you have blu-tack there?) It is stretched taut across the door so no ripples, unless one of the blu-tack edges is lifted.

I always journal my visions. I try to sketch what I see, but I am not a very good artist. So I accompany the drawing with a written explanation.

I'll run my tests and let you know how I go.

Regards
purple_scorp

Simone

purple_scorp,

Good luck with your "experiments" ;) !

Would it be an idea to ask your spritiual guides not only why certain images appear, but why they appear in general? Or doing a tarot spread about them:

1. Why do they appear
2. What do they tell me
3. What do I have to do with them

or something like that - up to you.

Just an idea... ;)

Light and love
Simone

purple_scorp

Thanks Simone,
they are both good ideas. I'll add that to my list of experiments. Now if I could just find a quiet moment before the Christmas rush.

With the spread, because I'm still learning Tarot, I might have a problem being objective enough to interpret the cards for those meanings. Guess I can always use some other tools for clarification. Any suggestions?

Now, just thought I'd let you know, seeing this is a crystal ball thread, that I've been looking on the Net to purchase one. Might have to be a Christmas present from my spirit guides (which is what I say, when I want to buy myself something spiritual). Does anyone have any pointers for Crystal ball shopping?

Thanks
Linda