Tarot Reversals..

dolphinprincess

For those that have or have looked at both books.. Can anyone offer a good comparison of Mary Greer's book on reversals vs. Joan Bunnings Book....???? Not sure which one offers better information....

thank you :eek:)

Astraea

Greer's book is wonderful and goes far beyond discussion of reversals -- or perhaps it is more accurate to say that her approach to reversals includes a galaxy of related, deeply insightful and useful information. Bunning's volume is more of a "cookbook" -- accurate as far as it goes, but (in my view) not remarkable. Each has its place, but if I had to choose between them I would opt for the Greer book.

dolphinprincess

..that's what I was looking for :eek:) Thank you Astraea!

gloria

In my opinion Mary Greer's Tarot Reversals is far superior to Joan Bunnings Learning the tarot.
G.

Majecot

I am finding mary Greer's style very easy to read.. Her Reversals in next on my list

Astraea

Just a point of clarification -- I think that the Bunning book in question is her newer one, Learning Tarot Reversals.

dolphinprincess

Astraea said:
Just a point of clarification -- I think that the Bunning book in question is her newer one, Learning Tarot Reversals.

Yes, Astraea - I was questioning Joan's book on reversals.

I think I'm going to stick with the Mary Greer book :eek:)