Marseilles

November's Dawn

Hello everyone. I don't know where to put this thread and I feel it's better to be here then in Marseilles Tarot category. I noticed in one of my bookstore Marseilles deck but on box it is written something like Tarot, Tarot deck or Tarot cards and when I was holding the box in description was writen a pack of Marseilles deck. Can anyone tell me the exact name of that deck because I was looking for it on internet and didn't founded it. Only what I remember is that top of box had blue color opening and rest was something like grey, brownish and white color. I think this is a kind of new deck because I never saw it before

nisaba

With three different titles it could be, and with an array of colours it might be, it's going to be hard for anyone to identify it with any certainty.

That being said, I was wondering if it was a very large size? If so, it might be the Thunder Bay Tarot, which doesn't have its name on the box.

Perhaps if you were to go into your bookshop again and take a photo of the box? I'd know the box in an instant if it turned out to be the Thunder Bay, and quite a few other Marseilles decks as well.

November's Dawn

Yes I know. Sorry for I didn't explained well because I don't quite remember how does it look like. I remember it's medium size and price is very cheap what surprised me the most. I'll come back to the store and check it out, maybe even buy it.

November's Dawn

Yes that is. Thank you :)

journeyinghome

Yay! :D

November's Dawn

Did you tried working with them? When I saw them I was in doubt to buy because the same day I bought Thoth but in different bookstore :-D

journeyinghome

I bought the deck because I thought it would be good enough and then I didn't need to fork out for a Noblet.

The good: large cards, pretty backs, nice colours, Conver, inexpensive.

The bad: some of the cards appear "smudgy", to look authentic (perhaps direct copy of Conver?) but it wasn't good for my weak eyes. The LWB is virtually non-existent.

I gave it away and bought a Noblet that I love.

Sorry, that's probably not a lot of help, but I do hope you like the Thoth you bought :)

November's Dawn

Thanks that was very helpful since there is no cards on internet to actually see them.

journeyinghome

I think that the version I had was by a UK publishers (Octopus) but it is indeed the same as the ThunderBay.