The person below me game 5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
TPBM

RWS Chariot!!

You'll succeed in balancing two opposing forces!
Ha! I do that everyday.

TPBM

10 of Pentacles

REally does have everything they need in life. Take a look around you and see all the blessings that surround you.
Top   #91
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Ha! I do that everyday.

TPBM

10 of Pentacles

REally does have everything they need in life. Take a look around you and see all the blessings that surround you.
Some of the things in life are priceless, like baby's first smile

TPBM

King of Wands

It seems like you can't wait to take action after spending ages drawing up the plan!
Top   #92
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
TPBM

King of Wands

It seems like you can't wait to take action after spending ages drawing up the plan!
Spot on! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - IV of Pents

You don't want to let go of it, but holding to tightly to it is not helpful either!
Top   #93
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Spot on! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - IV of Pents

You don't want to let go of it, but holding to tightly to it is not helpful either!
Urgh I was just thinking about this relationship I'm in standing on its last leg......


TPBM

2 of Pentacles
You're doing great multi-tasking! This seems to help you gain advantage and soon you'll see your fruits of labor!
Top   #94
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
TPBM

2 of Pentacles
You're doing great multi-tasking! This seems to help you gain advantage and soon you'll see your fruits of labor!
Oh, melikey!!! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Judgement RX

It is of the highest importance right now not to let anything unsolved, even a parking ticket or paying for an overdue book at the library, if you don't do it now, you won't do it tomorrow and in the end it'll one more unnecessary difficulty you really don't need in your life.
Top   #95
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Oh, melikey!!! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Judgement RX

It is of the highest importance right now not to let anything unsolved, even a parking ticket or paying for an overdue book at the library, if you don't do it now, you won't do it tomorrow and in the end it'll one more unnecessary difficulty you really don't need in your life.
Okay okay already dammit! Screwed around enough already this morning. I'm going to the gym now.


10 of Cups Rx

Needs to fix something that does not feel right involving family or family matters. Don't let things stay the way they are...
Top   #96
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Okay okay already dammit! Screwed around enough already this morning. I'm going to the gym now.


10 of Cups Rx

Needs to fix something that does not feel right involving family or family matters. Don't let things stay the way they are...
Yes i did it! Resolved an issue/issues with my ex

7 wands

needs to stand their ground and stand up for yourself today
Top   #97
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Yes i did it! Resolved an issue/issues with my ex

7 wands

needs to stand their ground and stand up for yourself today
I did. Things almost exploded again but I'm glad I did.

TPBM


Magician

deserves the applauds if not standing ovation for an act they put up.
Top   #98
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
I did. Things almost exploded again but I'm glad I did.

TPBM


Magician

deserves the applauds if not standing ovation for an act they put up.
Ha ha ha....!


3 of Cups Rx

The person below me needs to get out with their buddies more often. You've neglected them too long!
Top   #99
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Ha ha ha....!


3 of Cups Rx

The person below me needs to get out with their buddies more often. You've neglected them too long!
Yes I have! I hope to reconnect with them this Friday.

Ace of Discs
TPBM...has just started a new creative en devour.
Top   #100
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.