The person below me game 5


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Amen Friture...i am too just in the process of ending one

The Emperor

person below...you may feel a surge of power, or be around someone who has this
It's the latter..

3 of wands

Tpbm has taken their first step in setting out for a certain goal. Good luck!
Top   #61
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
It's the latter..

3 of wands

Tpbm has taken their first step in setting out for a certain goal. Good luck!
Yes yes!!

TPBM-time to get out of suspended action mode and do something about what it is you want

Hanged Man
Top   #62
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Yes yes!!

TPBM-time to get out of suspended action mode and do something about what it is you want

Hanged Man
OMGosh...So true! I'm trying to do the ultimate sit up and cut the rope off my leg so I can!


8 of Wands Rx


The person below me feels they could be getting a little more action than they have been lately.
Top   #63
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
OMGosh...So true! I'm trying to do the ultimate sit up and cut the rope off my leg so I can!


8 of Wands Rx


The person below me feels they could be getting a little more action than they have been lately.
Alas...too true

TPBM-expect to have your engine revving and ready to go! You'll be full of unleashed energy, go you!
Top   #64
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
TPBM-expect to have your engine revving and ready to go! You'll be full of unleashed energy, go you!
I seem to be so already :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Tower

Expect for things to change drastically quicky and violently - it's something that needed to be shaken and clearned anyway, accept it and rebuild your Tower!
Top   #65
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I seem to be so already :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Tower

Expect for things to change drastically quicky and violently - it's something that needed to be shaken and clearned anyway, accept it and rebuild your Tower!
Oh oh doesn't sound too good!

5 of cups

Things may seem rough at the moment but although there are three broken glasses in front of you, two of them aren't. Tomorrow will be better..promise ***
Top   #66
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Oh oh doesn't sound too good!

5 of cups

Things may seem rough at the moment but although there are three broken glasses in front of you, two of them aren't. Tomorrow will be better..promise ***
This was me the last few days but today things were headed upward again!


Tpbm

Is a very ambitious and exciting person who has so many ideas they want to ignite and shoot off to the world in more ways than one. I envy your energy. Knight of Wands.
Top   #67
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
This was me the last few days but today things were headed upward again!


Tpbm

Is a very ambitious and exciting person who has so many ideas they want to ignite and shoot off to the world in more ways than one. I envy your energy. Knight of Wands.
That would be me

TPBM expect to get a message from someone via email that may be very direct and to the point

page of swords
Top   #68
lilac04's Avatar
lilac04  lilac04 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Oct 2013
Location: UK London
Posts: 2,112
lilac04 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
That would be me

TPBM expect to get a message from someone via email that may be very direct and to the point

page of swords
Interesting - not sure how i'd feel if i got a direct email at this point...hrm.

TPBM Queen of Pents:

Expect a warm, nurturing person to give perform an act of benevolence or uber generosity towards you.
Top   #69
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac04 View Post
Interesting - not sure how i'd feel if i got a direct email at this point...hrm.

TPBM Queen of Pents:

Expect a warm, nurturing person to give perform an act of benevolence or uber generosity towards you.
B r i n g .... it on!!!

9 cups

a wish come true for the person below
Top   #70
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.