Can anyone here read auras?

canid

Years ago I bought a book that contained a pair of cardboard eyeglass frames with dark indigo lenses that was 'supposed to help you see auras.'

Hasn't worked yet!

Oh, I want! I've seen auras many times but it's very sporadic & uncontrollable. I have noticed that when I do it usually lasts all day. There have been disappointing times where I only see a wavy haze, kinda like heat rising from a hot road. But when I see color, it's always been brilliant yellow, cobalt (cyan), a purplish mixture & indigo. Normally you'd think indigo is pretty drab, but not in an aura! It's absolutely stunning. There was a cashier at a grocery store years ago that I consistently saw an indigo light around her head & I would have to try really hard to not stare cause I didn't want to creep her out but it was just so very pretty. I've seen it around my body, mostly hands, but I just can't do it on command.

DitisJenn

I can do it, but it comes and goes, usually just happens when I feel comfortable (and there goes the comfort lol). It's easier for me to see energy around other living things than around people. I'm also kind of scared to stare at people for too long :D

Mycroft

In the mid 1930s an English Spiritualist called Harry Boddington produced some goggles with the trade name of 'Kilnascrene'. The lenses contained a compound dye called dicyanine A which had been developed originally by Dr. Walter Kilner. The Metaphysical Research Group in England produced similar 'Aura Goggles' from the 1950s through to the early 80s. The purpose of using these goggles was not that they allowed you to see an aura whilst wearing them, but they allegedly trained your eyes to be sensitive to seeing auras when you removed them.

The most famous 'Aura Viewer' of the 1950s was a man called Harold Sharp who didn't use any artificial aid, but produced 'Auragraphs' which he both drew and interpreted for sitters, apparently through the inspiration of a Chinese guide called Chan Shih. In the following article from 1957, the delightfully named Odette Tchernine has her Auragraph produced by Sharp;

FenestraThought

In the mid 1930s an English Spiritualist called Harry Boddington produced some goggles with the trade name of 'Kilnascrene'. The lenses contained a compound dye called dicyanine A which had been developed originally by Dr. Walter Kilner. The Metaphysical Research Group in England produced similar 'Aura Goggles' from the 1950s through to the early 80s. The purpose of using these goggles was not that they allowed you to see an aura whilst wearing them, but they allegedly trained your eyes to be sensitive to seeing auras when you removed them.

The most famous 'Aura Viewer' of the 1950s was a man called Harold Sharp who didn't use any artificial aid, but produced 'Auragraphs' which he both drew and interpreted for sitters, apparently through the inspiration of a Chinese guide called Chan Shih. In the following article from 1957, the delightfully named Odette Tchernine has her Auragraph produced by Sharp;

Thank You so much for posting this. This is fascinating ! I have even done a sketch or two of some auras when I was reading for some friends.... but these works are inspiring ...

FT

tarotbear

Oh, I want! I've seen auras many times but it's very sporadic & uncontrollable. I have noticed that when I do it usually lasts all day.

I have no idea if these are available any longer or what their price could be:

"AURA GLASSES" by Wendy Lambert (1996)

Produced by EARTHOPIA, Calgary, Alberta

Your mileage may vary.