Auras

Shadow Wolf

I'm also fascinated by auras, I Think it would be very useful to be able to read them. However, at this point on my new path, I'm trying to see what's out there. There are so many awesome things to discover and find out more about. Auras is definetely one of them .

I'm just having a good time basking in all the cool new stuff I'm learning !!!!

Deneb

Sadly I don't see auras, but my mother has this skill and it's very powerful so hopefully this runs in the blood :D and I’m able to sense auras someday too. My mother senses auras and energies from all kinds of things, if she wants to, she can also make the willow branch bend where there is an energy source (for example water source). I remember her telling me, that when she was in an art exhibition she sensed mixed feelings from a painting exhibited there, like there were two energy fields coming from this one painting. She asked the artist if there was a reason for this feeling and the artist told, that in fact, the were two paintings in this one piece, the painter had made a new picture onto the old one.

poivre

I was talking to someone the other day about auras & I thought is was here, unless I miss the reply. I read somewhere that a person who has been abused will carry a red "blanket" of aura over their aura until their issues have been delt with.

Has anyone heard of this?

I have heard the aura can change colors but do people carry a red overlay.I don't really know anything about auras.