Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
8 of wands

Just let everything go, your mind and see yourself soaring towards him as he'll be there to 'catch' you

Will they help with the dogs chores (if I get them one)?
Yes they will and particulary one older one amongst your children she will be the responsible one whereas the second will be the more loving one but i think the first one will feel protective over something so small and ''mom'' like and, if you have a daughter or two daughters the older one subconciously knows she has to be the mother to the little one and has this carin instinct in her

6 of cups

Should I try to project once again ( I have tried to 3 times ) or should I go to sleep and try when I wake up?
Top   #1001
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes they will and particulary one older one amongst your children she will be the responsible one whereas the second will be the more loving one but i think the first one will feel protective over something so small and ''mom'' like and, if you have a daughter or two daughters the older one subconciously knows she has to be the mother to the little one and has this carin instinct in her

6 of cups

Should I try to project once again ( I have tried to 3 times ) or should I go to sleep and try when I wake up?
10 of wands

Rest is needed here as you are depleting your spiritual energy reserves, try again tomorrow

@Larazia-I have twin daughters but yes one is more 'mature' than the other

Will their father ever warm up to the idea of getting a dog? (He's being a real ass!)
Top   #1002
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
10 of wands

Rest is needed here as you are depleting your spiritual energy reserves, try again tomorrow

@Larazia-I have twin daughters but yes one is more 'mature' than the other

Will their father ever warm up to the idea of getting a dog? (He's being a real ass!)
No not really because its not that he thinks they cant take care of the dog I feel that he would see the dog as a disturbance to HIM so he is being selfish a bit

king of wands rx

( FYI- the daughters came out in a cute way, but the older one subconciously knows she has to be the mom to her little sister )

Who or what was this being or thing I felt during my projection attempts tonight?
Top   #1003
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
No not really because its not that he thinks they cant take care of the dog I feel that he would see the dog as a disturbance to HIM so he is being selfish a bit

king of wands rx

( FYI- the daughters came out in a cute way, but the older one subconciously knows she has to be the mom to her little sister )

Who or what was this being or thing I felt during my projection attempts tonight?
He is being really selfish! He always is and said exactly those words 'it will be a disturbance to me'. Maybe his presence is a disturbance to me! (ok sorry for the rant)

4 of cups

Someone or something that you have been thinking about a lot lately and have had on your mind.

What's next in the relationship between S and myself?
Top   #1004
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
He is being really selfish! He always is and said exactly those words 'it will be a disturbance to me'. Maybe his presence is a disturbance to me! (ok sorry for the rant)

4 of cups

Someone or something that you have been thinking about a lot lately and have had on your mind.

What's next in the relationship between S and myself?
There seems to be an argument of some sorts in order after which the relationship will become much stronger

Ace of Swords

Will I be united in the astral with my beloved A very soon? ( I really feel I am so so close and having visions while wide awake is a very good sign )
Top   #1005
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
There seems to be an argument of some sorts in order after which the relationship will become much stronger

Ace of Swords

Will I be united in the astral with my beloved A very soon? ( I really feel I am so so close and having visions while wide awake is a very good sign )
Ok got the queen of swords AGAIN... Pulled the next card and got 3 of Pentacles.

This tells me as soon you can get over your doubts, you can totally achieve this, so good luck!

Should I return his text or am I asking for problems? In other words, should I just let this die?
Top   #1006
Citizen

Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Ok got the queen of swords AGAIN... Pulled the next card and got 3 of Pentacles.

This tells me as soon you can get over your doubts, you can totally achieve this, so good luck!

Should I return his text or am I asking for problems? In other words, should I just let this die?
King of Wands

If you care about him, he seems to want to hear from you, but it might cause you some struggles, only return it if you feel your up to it

Should I give it up?
Top   #1007
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
King of Wands

If you care about him, he seems to want to hear from you, but it might cause you some struggles, only return it if you feel your up to it

Should I give it up?
Judgment
This tells me that you will come to an awakening soon about what you need to do, watch closely for the signs.

Why won't he give up?
Top   #1008
Citizen

ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Judgment
This tells me that you will come to an awakening soon about what you need to do, watch closely for the signs.

Why won't he give up?
6 of Pentacles
He won't give up because he benefits from the situation.

Q: Does H have romantic feelings for me?
Top   #1009
Citizen

Phoenix11 

Quote:
Judgment

Why won't he give up?
10 of Swords

He's so down right now he feels you're the only one who can pull him out of it

Will we ever be together?
Top   #1010
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.