GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind View Post
King of wands
Be courageous, follow your hearts and have full faith in yourselves.

Q:Will I hear from T soon?
Ace of Swords

Yes you will hear from T very soon.


What should I expect from him next?
Top   #1111
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Ace of Swords

Yes you will hear from T very soon.


What should I expect from him next?
4 of wands
An invitation to a date/somewhere lovely with friends and family.


Q: What does she think of the stuff I made for her?
Top   #1112
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
4 of wands
An invitation to a date/somewhere lovely with friends and family.


Q: What does she think of the stuff I made for her?
Oooh boy.. Starting over with the 4 of Wands with this guy again.


Devil

Wow I get that she feels guilty that you made that stuff for her and almost feels kinda bad about it?


Can I trust him?
Top   #1113
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Oooh boy.. Starting over with the 4 of Wands with this guy again.


Devil

Wow I get that she feels guilty that you made that stuff for her and almost feels kinda bad about it?


Can I trust him?

Maybe she thinks I suck at craftwork which I do
(I sewn some mini rag plushies for her diy play gym)

Emperor
He's a man of his words and have high integrity, so yes.


Q: How do I recognize the guy that I can trust deeply?
Top   #1114
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

King of Swords

By his swift intelligence although he may be aloof

skipped on other page
Top   #1115
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Maybe she thinks I suck at craftwork which I do
(I sewn some mini rag plushies for her diy play gym)

Emperor
He's a man of his words and have high integrity, so yes.


Q: How do I recognize the guy that I can trust deeply?
Awww... I'm sure you DON'T suck at it. Could it be that it's new to her and she's just scared of it? I pick up on a really smart and aware child.


Ace of Pentacles

Someone who proves his trust and worth from the very beginning, the VERY beginning and you are instantly aware of.





What should I know about X?
Top   #1116
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Death ( knight of cups)

if things have been quiet in regards to T, you can expect them to contact you out of the blue with a beautiful message.

Will Doris become the newest member of our family?
6 of wands
Yes and everyone will be anticipating her arrival in excitement


Q: Do I already know this aloof person who is intelligent and trustworthy?
Top   #1117
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
6 of wands
Yes and everyone will be anticipating her arrival in excitement


Q: Do I already know this aloof person who is intelligent and trustworthy?
9 of Pentacles

Yes I feel that you do but their energy is just not "running" right now.

above please
Top   #1118
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Awww... I'm sure you DON'T suck at it. Could it be that it's new to her and she's just scared of it? I pick up on a really smart and aware child.


Ace of Pentacles

Someone who proves his trust and worth from the very beginning, the VERY beginning and you are instantly aware of.


What should I know about X?
lol yes anytime I show her a new plushy she'll be scared but after a while she'll smile and coo at it

King of cups
That though they may not show it, they're all giddy inside (happy, smiling, a bit over the moon)

Q: How do I become better at judging characters?
Top   #1119
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
lol yes anytime I show her a new plushy she'll be scared but after a while she'll smile and coo at it

King of cups
That though they may not show it, they're all giddy inside (happy, smiling, a bit over the moon)

Q: How do I become better at judging characters?
8 of pentacles: it is a skill we learn , experienced accumulated through time and practice, the older we get, the more we detect bull keep working at it!

Q: will I have news soon from T ?
Top   #1120
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.