Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Ace of Wands again
If X is a person then either that they are currently inspired/passionate about something or someone OR wish that you possessed (more of) these attributes yourself if X is something then understand that you either have or need the necessary inspiration to get it off the ground.

Qu: What do I need to understand about S ?
7 of Pentacles

S needs space right now to just relax and be.

How did F feel about what I said regarding our communicating?
Top   #301
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
7 of Pentacles

S needs space right now to just relax and be.

How did F feel about what I said regarding our communicating?
9 of swords

Seems F thought about it and it caused them some mental stress.


Will my 2014 be better than my 2013?
Top   #302
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
9 of swords

Seems F thought about it and it caused them some mental stress.


Will my 2014 be better than my 2013?
Queen of cups: yes, 2014 will be much better and brings success.

Why did it cause him mental stress?
Top   #303
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Queen of cups: yes, 2014 will be much better and brings success.

Why did it cause him mental stress?
Queen of swords. He thought you were very direct and what you said cut through the core of things

Success in what?
Top   #304
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
Queen of swords. He thought you were very direct and what you said cut through the core of things

Success in what?
2 of pentacles: financial success

What did he feel about me saying that i really liked talking to him
Top   #305
vera's Avatar
vera  vera is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Nov 2009
Location: scotland
Posts: 3,211
vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
2 of pentacles: financial success

What did he feel about me saying that i really liked talking to him
6 of wands.

He felt good about that, flattered even.

How will this financial success come a bout
Top   #306
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vera View Post
6 of wands.

He felt good about that, flattered even.

How will this financial success come a bout
you will get the break in your work that you have longed for.

10 of Pentacles

am I avoiding my true feelings during the mourning-grieving that is going on?
Top   #307
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
you will get the break in your work that you have longed for.

10 of Pentacles

am I avoiding my true feelings during the mourning-grieving that is going on?
5 of pentacles: yes you are detached from how you really feel.

Did anything change between us last night relationship wise?
Top   #308
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
5 of pentacles: yes you are detached from how you really feel.

Did anything change between us last night relationship wise?
7 of Pentacles

No, a period of watching how things continue to grow exists.


What's on the horizon regarding BE and I?
Top   #309
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
What's on the horizon regarding BE and I?
Emperor
BE will give you his undivided attention.

What is x passionate about?
Top   #310
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.