Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
2 cups

i think so in time, but it may be a while, so dont give up hope...the least is, that he will feel a connection

why wont he contact me then?
2 of wands: there is something else that is pulling all of his attention.

What will be the ultimate outcome of our relationship?
Top   #361
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
2 of wands: there is something else that is pulling all of his attention.

What will be the ultimate outcome of our relationship?
4 coins

some kind of possessiveness on one side...one of you maybe become protective or your energy, space, money etc....this isnt particulalry giving

whats taking his attention?
Top   #362
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
4 coins

some kind of possessiveness on one side...one of you maybe become protective or your energy, space, money etc....this isnt particulalry giving

whats taking his attention?
Knight of Swords: he may have lost someone close to him through a move or conflict.

What can I do to prevent the possessiveness on either side?
Top   #363
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Knight of Swords: he may have lost someone close to him through a move or conflict.

What can I do to prevent the possessiveness on either side?
Three coins


Work around it....being aware and then bringing it out and healing it


Who did he lose?
Top   #364
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Three coins


Work around it....being aware and then bringing it out and healing it


Who did he lose?
King of cups: Father or Father-figure.

When will he tell me his feelings about me?
Top   #365
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
King of cups: Father or Father-figure.

When will he tell me his feelings about me?
Four of Wands

When he feels more safe and secure in himself, could take a little time



Is the father figure his dad or a friend?
Top   #366
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Four of Wands

When he feels more safe and secure in himself, could take a little time



Is the father figure his dad or a friend?
Justice: (i view this as authority when it relates to people) i would say his father.

What do i need to do for him to make him happy?
Top   #367
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Justice: (i view this as authority when it relates to people) i would say his father.

What do i need to do for him to make him happy?
Judgement

well not judge him for his weaknesses and also give him some space as this card talks of renewal and new beginning


Is his dad sick?
Top   #368
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Judgement

well not judge him for his weaknesses and also give him some space as this card talks of renewal and new beginning


Is his dad sick?
Knight of Swords: His dad may have had to go away since there is movement in this card.

What new beginning is happening for him now?
Top   #369
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
Knight of Swords: His dad may have had to go away since there is movement in this card.

What new beginning is happening for him now?
7 cups

it seems he has a few options to choose from but is somewhat confused


what do i need to know now?
Top   #370
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.