Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes you will,you will get it done by then.

6 of wands

I have been told my a reader that M ( boss ) doesnt have the money he claims to have. I have been working for months to just bring this bussiness deal for a closure, and M is wealthy, and it would devastate me to find out that he wont have the money he claimed to have.

Is it true that M isnt as rich as he says he is?
9 of wands

I don't think he is as rich as he says he is, I believe he is going through some tough times financially and has a tough time making ends meet but he manages

Q above
Top   #401
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
His feelings for me?
RWS - Ace of Swords

He is a pretty straight-forward, no BS, person and he wants from you what he thinks is fair from him.

Quote:
I have been told my a reader that M ( boss ) doesnt have the money he claims to have. I have been working for months to just bring this bussiness deal for a closure, and M is wealthy, and it would devastate me to find out that he wont have the money he claimed to have.

Is it true that M isnt as rich as he says he is?
RWS - IX of Cups

Well, at first glance, this card is a "yes", but I find it a confusing yes - I think he is rich enough, maybe not as rich as he says he is, but enough, or maybe it means that even if he is lying, you'll find a really good employer soon enough.

---

Q: How is my weight loss going?
Top   #402
Citizen

LaRazia 

Sonia

it is going very well even if you dont see it now and keep working at it as it takes time.

9 of wands

Is M as rich as I think he is ? ( that is a more better worded question )
Top   #403
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Ace of Swords

He is a pretty straight-forward, no BS, person and he wants from you what he thinks is fair from him.

RWS - IX of Cups

Well, at first glance, this card is a "yes", but I find it a confusing yes - I think he is rich enough, maybe not as rich as he says he is, but enough, or maybe it means that even if he is lying, you'll find a really good employer soon enough.

---

Q: How is my weight loss going?
Hey... did ya meet that king of cups yet?

Moon

Looks like there is something youre missing or could be doing more to speed the process up but you are lookin fab now.

I've been really enjoying my day but not doing what I should have been. Is P going to flip his lid?
Top   #404
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Is M as rich as I think he is ? ( that is a more better worded question )
RWS - Queen of Wands

I don't think so, but he makes up with charm and graciousness - he's good at improvising and can get out of any tricky situation, so I wouldn't say it's bad, if your interest is his interest, at least.

---

Q: Anything interesting coming my way next week?
Top   #405
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Hey... did ya meet that king of cups yet?

Moon

Looks like there is something youre missing or could be doing more to speed the process up but you are lookin fab now.

I've been really enjoying my day but not doing what I should have been. Is P going to flip his lid?
Suprisingly, no he will not flip his lid even though you expect him to.

4 of swords

If M doesnt have the amount of money that he knows I need, why is he pretending then?
Top   #406
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Goddess, nope, stayed home today, unless he was the Chinese food delivery guy. XD

Quote:
If M doesnt have the amount of money that he knows I need, why is he pretending then?
RWS - Justice

Wow, strange... Because he thinks it's only fair that he will have the money, he is most likely involved in something legal that, if it goes in his favour, he'll get the money - and he's pretty sure he'll win, that's why!

---

Q: Will I have a lot of dentist visits and nasty procedures while I'm at home this Xmas?
Top   #407
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Goddess, nope, stayed home today, unless he was the Chinese food delivery guy. XD

RWS - Justice

Wow, strange... Because he thinks it's only fair that he will have the money, he is most likely involved in something legal that, if it goes in his favour, he'll get the money - and he's pretty sure he'll win, that's why!

---

Q: Will I have a lot of dentist visits and nasty procedures while I'm at home this Xmas?
9 swords rx

no, it won't be as painful as you think-- it'll be a reprieve from pain, actually!

---

how's this week look over all for me?
Top   #408
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
9 swords rx

no, it won't be as painful as you think-- it'll be a reprieve from pain, actually!
I do hope so, I do have 2 rogue wisdom teeth that are running havoc in my mouth. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
how's this week look over all for me?
RWS - King of Wands (whoaa!)

You'll be masterminding new strategies and you'll be like a naturally born leader. :-D

---

Q: Should I apply for the funding from that female organization?
Top   #409
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:

RWS - Justice

---

Yes, its nececary you do them however so do them during Xmas or even before and things will be fine.

4 of swords reversed

Am I right in my suspicion that if I dealt with all my other life problems it would my grieving of A's death ''easier'' ? ( i feel the stresses I have are making the grieving harder and that if these stresses were dealth with I could focus and grief in peace but this way I am so tense witch only adds to it )
Top   #410
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.