Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Because he is obsessed with you in a way and fixated on you.

Devil

Will M fullfill all my material wishes?
King of Pentacles

Yes, it seems he's capable of doing so but it may take him awhile to do it.

Does C still want me in his life?
Top   #441
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
King of Pentacles

Yes, it seems he's capable of doing so but it may take him awhile to do it.

Does C still want me in his life?
6 of Swords (but the Ace of Cups flew out of the shuffle)

If C has been keeping distant, there seems to be something going on that is new in his world so this would be up to you to decide whether he does or not?


A message from the Universe?
Top   #442
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
6 of Swords (but the Ace of Cups flew out of the shuffle)

If C has been keeping distant, there seems to be something going on that is new in his world so this would be up to you to decide whether he does or not?


A message from the Universe?
The Hermit

Take some time for yourself and retreat from the rest of the world to decide what would truly make you happy

Is C involved with another woman?
Top   #443
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix11 View Post
The Hermit

Take some time for yourself and retreat from the rest of the world to decide what would truly make you happy

Is C involved with another woman?
Empress

This indicates someone who may be wanting to get closer to C.


What does he think about me now?
Top   #444
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Empress

This indicates someone who may be wanting to get closer to C.


What does he think about me now?
Yes,he does very much so.

6 of cups

If I told my boyfriend that I needed a lot more support from him, would it fall on death ears?
Top   #445
safari  safari is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jan 2012
Location: In my Den
Posts: 5,845
safari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes,he does very much so.

6 of cups

If I told my boyfriend that I needed a lot more support from him, would it fall on death ears?
4 of cups
you are right! it will fall on dead ears!
~
will N survive this illness?
Top   #446
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Safari

yes, N will survive and will make a full recovery.

6 of wands

Would writting about A's death online on a forum and pour my feelings help me?
Top   #447
safari  safari is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jan 2012
Location: In my Den
Posts: 5,845
safari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Safari

yes, N will survive and will make a full recovery.

6 of wands

Would writting about A's death online on a forum and pour my feelings help me?
strength
yes ! it will be difficult but make you a better and strong person as a result if you do so!
~
will N visit me next year if the idea i have started thinking of takes off next year?
Top   #448
VenusRising's Avatar
VenusRising  VenusRising is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2009
Location: Spain/US
Posts: 1,988
VenusRising 

Quote:
Originally Posted by safari View Post
strength
yes ! it will be difficult but make you a better and strong person as a result if you do so!
~
will N visit me next year if the idea i have started thinking of takes off next year?
Justice-

N would have to decide and listen to your ideas before N visits...looks good.

How will my day go tomorrow?
Top   #449
safari  safari is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 18 Jan 2012
Location: In my Den
Posts: 5,845
safari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusRising View Post
Justice-

N would have to decide and listen to your ideas before N visits...looks good.

How will my day go tomorrow?
justice
you will get what you deserve ! whatever you put in there will come back to you in the similar manner.
~
is it in my best interest to go for second one ?
Top   #450
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.