Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Two of Cups

By talking to him and telling him and saying that its important to you that he cares because you love him

Q: Is he making this effort to come for me?
6 of Cups
Yes, especially if your connection goes back some or he is trying to rekindle something with you.

Qu: Something, as exemplified by 8 of wands, is coming up quickly for me. What is it ?
Top   #461
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
6 of Cups
Yes, especially if your connection goes back some or he is trying to rekindle something with you.

Qu: Something, as exemplified by 8 of wands, is coming up quickly for me. What is it ?
Ace Swords

something connected with communication that will bring clarity, understanding and a new start

what does my son need to know?
Top   #462
Syeraph's Avatar
Syeraph  Syeraph is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Jan 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 1,747
Syeraph 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Two of Cups

By talking to him and telling him and saying that its important to you that he cares because you love him

Q: Is he making this effort to come for me?
The magician. ..yes he is thinking of possible ways


Does r realize my true feelings for t?
Top   #463
Syeraph's Avatar
Syeraph  Syeraph is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Jan 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 1,747
Syeraph 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Ace Swords

something connected with communication that will bring clarity, understanding and a new start

what does my son need to know?
Queen of pents: he has the ability and the chance to manifest the things he needs ti make his life more stable, he just needs to act upon it..

Does r realize my true feelings for t?
Top   #464
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeraph View Post
Queen of pents: he has the ability and the chance to manifest the things he needs ti make his life more stable, he just needs to act upon it..

Does r realize my true feelings for t?
yes he does but he keeps it a secret.

high priestess


will my boyfriend offer me any support because of A's death or will he not be there for me at all? ( he already isnt being caring at all, and it is really affecting me during this difficult time )
Top   #465
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
yes he does but he keeps it a secret.

high priestess


will my boyfriend offer me any support because of A's death or will he not be there for me at all? ( he already isnt being caring at all, and it is really affecting me during this difficult time )
page cups

(((Raz))))

i think he would like to but he is still immature and not able to give you the support you desire


will my son get together with his friend e?
Top   #466
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
page cups

(((Raz))))

i think he would like to but he is still immature and not able to give you the support you desire


will my son get together with his friend e?
yes he will certanly.

2 of cups

( i will reply to your om strange, i have just been sad yesterday so i didnt )


would writting about on A on a forum I visit help matters? ( as in,help me express my grief ) or should I stay strong and not write anything?
Top   #467
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
yes he will certanly.

2 of cups

( i will reply to your om strange, i have just been sad yesterday so i didnt )


would writting about on A on a forum I visit help matters? ( as in,help me express my grief ) or should I stay strong and not write anything?
okay love, no prob!

Queen Swords

yes but be discreet and not reveal your id too much.....the swords like to communicate but this queen is cautious at the same time. it will help to write things down Raz


will e be good for j or not?
Top   #468
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Strange

E will be an okay job not a great one and it can be a greta learning experience

8 of pentacles

is there any way my boyfriend can realize how much support I really do need?
Top   #469
Syeraph's Avatar
Syeraph  Syeraph is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Jan 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 1,747
Syeraph 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Strange

E will be an okay job not a great one and it can be a greta learning experience

8 of pentacles

is there any way my boyfriend can realize how much support I really do need?
The lovers rx... I just dont think he is going to understand how to give yoi the support you need to et through this...

Does t realize my feelings for him?
Top   #470
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.