Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews - Tarot Forum - Free Tarot Readings - Tarot Card Meanings - Tarot Spreads

Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun




 
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
King of Cups

Someone in complete control of their emotions, a kind and caring individual


What are E's feelings for me?
His feelings are that of total love and warmth and passion and he feels you light up his life

Sun


Who else does T think I am?
Top   #491
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
His feelings are that of total love and warmth and passion and he feels you light up his life

Sun


Who else does T think I am?
6 of cups

T has deep rooted emotions for you as this is the second cups card...they believe you have a spiritual connection like a soulmate

Highlight of my week?
Top   #492
tigerlilybug  tigerlilybug is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 19 Oct 2013
Location: In the Aquarius Moon
Posts: 594
tigerlilybug 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
King of Cups

Someone in complete control of their emotions, a kind and caring individual


What are E's feelings for me?
Knight of cups- I think he has a crush on you!!

and btw you and LaRazia so on point the house still needs to be cleaned 10wands but 10pents assures me we can get through it funny how 2 different readings come together so well! and with that said I will respectfully bail out of this game at this point its a bit to quick for me today!
Top   #493
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
6 of cups

T has deep rooted emotions for you as this is the second cups card...they believe you have a spiritual connection like a soulmate

Highlight of my week?
You will get a contact from a loved one.

2 of cups

What does T not realize about me as a person?
Top   #494
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
You will get a contact from a loved one.

2 of cups

What does T not realize about me as a person?
10 of swords
That you have been through a difficult time and survived it came out stronger, and that you are a person of deep thoughts, often having something on your mind even though you may look carefree.


Q: What do they really think about us (do they side him or me)?
Top   #495
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
10 of swords
That you have been through a difficult time and survived it came out stronger, and that you are a person of deep thoughts, often having something on your mind even though you may look carefree.


Q: What do they really think about us (do they side him or me)?
they side with you in their hearts.

Empress

Did my boyfriend think I looked okay? ( despite the lousy outfit )
Top   #496
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
they side with you in their hearts.

Empress

Did my boyfriend think I looked okay? ( despite the lousy outfit )
8 of wands
He thought you still looked sizzling hot but wished you were your usual self (more done up?)


Q: Why do they think he is at fault for our situation, since they side with me?
Top   #497
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
8 of wands
He thought you still looked sizzling hot but wished you were your usual self (more done up?)


Q: Why do they think he is at fault for our situation, since they side with me?
9 of Wands

Because they know what he's capable of, what he's put you through and what you endure from him.


Should I consider this continuous texting from him when I don't text back a red flag?
Top   #498
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Friture

they dont have much credibility in him because he seems like the more shady charatcer out of the two of you.

Emperor rx

Am I trying to avoid the death of A and ealing with it by thinking about everything and anything else ? ( today what is occuring is that another sign of grieving ? )
Top   #499
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Friture

they dont have much credibility in him because he seems like the more shady charatcer out of the two of you.

Emperor rx

Am I trying to avoid the death of A and ealing with it by thinking about everything and anything else ? ( today what is occuring is that another sign of grieving ? )
3 of Cups Rx

Another sign of grieving is you might be avoiding other people right now and participating in the things that you would normally enjoy doing with them.


Will he eventually stop texting me if I don't text back or is his continual texting something to be concerned about?
Top   #500

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· What's New
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.