Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
magician
He believes you have everything to make it work, that you also have the intention to make it great, he has great faith in you.


Q: What is he thinking about T now?
3 of pentacles: that T , with some work, could be a polished, accomplished person and that they have what it takes.

Q: what x did not answer to my message last night ?
Top   #641
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
3 of pentacles: that T , with some work, could be a polished, accomplished person and that they have what it takes.

Q: what x did not answer to my message last night ?
4 of swords
x could be simply asleep (first thought), resting or they needed to escape the issue at hand/dodging whatever is presented to them.

Q: What is he feeling about us now?
Top   #642
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
4 of swords
x could be simply asleep (first thought), resting or they needed to escape the issue at hand/dodging whatever is presented to them.

Q: What is he feeling about us now?
3 of pentacles: that with work , if he keeps working at it,you two could do better or he could achieve what he wants.

Q: will x resume the communication ?
Top   #643
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
3 of pentacles: that with work , if he keeps working at it,you two could do better or he could achieve what he wants.

Q: will x resume the communication ?
King Cups

Yes when they are ready, they seem to be day dreaming at the moment


what do i need to know?
Top   #644
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
King Cups

Yes when they are ready, they seem to be day dreaming at the moment


what do i need to know?
they are actually sleeping, yes.

Tower : that sometimes we do need to have the rug pulled from under our feet in order to land where we need to be next, trust life.

Q: what will he tell me ?
Top   #645
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
they are actually sleeping, yes.

Tower : that sometimes we do need to have the rug pulled from under our feet in order to land where we need to be next, trust life.

Q: what will he tell me ?
Yes ma'am we do! :O

8 Cups

that they are moving on and forward towards a more spiritually fulfilling life


what is next for me?
Top   #646
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Yes ma'am we do! :O

8 Cups

that they are moving on and forward towards a more spiritually fulfilling life


what is next for me?
Page of cups
Experiencing a fun, loving time where you will feel young again.


Q: Will we see each other tomorrow?
Top   #647
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Page of cups
Experiencing a fun, loving time where you will feel young again.


Q: Will we see each other tomorrow?
Awww, i nearly always feel young

page swords (rev)

maybe it will be delayed and you wont meet till later in the week, but this is communication so dont worry


More on the fun, loving time?
Top   #648
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Yes ma'am we do! :O

8 Cups

that they are moving on and forward towards a more spiritually fulfilling life


what is next for me?
9 of pentacles: a time when you will be contented and satisfied by yourself.

will he move away from me?
Top   #649
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
9 of pentacles: a time when you will be contented and satisfied by yourself.

will he move away from me?
(((Magenta)))

The Devil

No chance! ~~ too much sexual pull and even obsessional stuff at times...so he is not leaving yet


message for my son?
Top   #650
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.