Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Magenta pm me if ever you want to chat (((hugs)))
Top   #651
Syeraph's Avatar
Syeraph  Syeraph is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Jan 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 1,747
Syeraph 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
(((Magenta)))

The Devil

No chance! ~~ too much sexual pull and even obsessional stuff at times...so he is not leaving yet


message for my son?
Nine of pents- hes entering a time of prosperity, as long as he is diciplined and wise with his spending he should be stress free in that area enough to worry about other things he has been not spending as much time on as he wouod like.

How will I do at the auras tonight?
Top   #652
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeraph View Post
Nine of pents- hes entering a time of prosperity, as long as he is diciplined and wise with his spending he should be stress free in that area enough to worry about other things he has been not spending as much time on as he wouod like.

How will I do at the auras tonight?
Ace wands

you will do very well...creative, passionate and innovative


what do i need to know about him?
Top   #653
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Ace wands

you will do very well...creative, passionate and innovative


what do i need to know about him?
That he really desires you and wants you

The Devil

Will M contact me soon?
Top   #654
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
That he really desires you and wants you

The Devil

Will M contact me soon?
Tell me something new ~~ am looking to go a bit higher than the devil now ...been there done that for too long


Ace cups

yes i think he will contact you quite soon Raz


Some insight as to why my friendship with J ended?
Top   #655
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Tell me something new ~~ am looking to go a bit higher than the devil now ...been there done that for too long


Ace cups

yes i think he will contact you quite soon Raz


Some insight as to why my friendship with J ended?
Because J is a selfish person even though they dont appear that way and they werent willing to put as much effort in the friendship as you did and also J expected you to do mostly everything.

Page of Wands reversed

Will I find my wallet? ( I think I left it at practise )
Top   #656
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Tell me something new ~~ am looking to go a bit higher than the devil now ...been there done that for too long


Ace cups

yes i think he will contact you quite soon Raz


Some insight as to why my friendship with J ended?
I am ok, I asked that because of the 8 of cups card

7 of pentacles: it seems it was a natural *death*, like the relationship stopped growing.

Q: what does he want to do about what I told him last night ?
Top   #657
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Because J is a selfish person even though they dont appear that way and they werent willing to put as much effort in the friendship as you did and also J expected you to do mostly everything.

Page of Wands reversed

Will I find my wallet? ( I think I left it at practise )
Chariot
Yes.. did you leave it in a vehicle or somewhere near the door?


Q: why will we talk again?
Top   #658
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
I am ok, I asked that because of the 8 of cups card

7 of pentacles: it seems it was a natural *death*, like the relationship stopped growing.

Q: what does he want to do about what I told him last night ?
He wants to take more action and be more active because it seems whatever you told him opened his eyes that he needs to be less dreamy and in the clouds and more there and present in the real world

Knight of Pentacles

same Q as above
Top   #659
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
I am ok, I asked that because of the 8 of cups card

7 of pentacles: it seems it was a natural *death*, like the relationship stopped growing.

Q: what does he want to do about what I told him last night ?
8 cups can be a path of self discovery ;the seeker -maybe he is going deeper with himself.
Top   #660
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.