Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
knight of wands: I do think you will, there is an offer coming and you will have to maybe travel for this event ?

Q: what are his thought about us ?
5 of Orbs
His is juggling different thought about the two of you right now, it seems like he feels that the foundation is shaky and he needs to be very careful not to do something wrong to upset the situation.

Q: How serious is J taking the relationship?
Top   #691
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
5 of Orbs
His is juggling different thought about the two of you right now, it seems like he feels that the foundation is shaky and he needs to be very careful not to do something wrong to upset the situation.

Q: How serious is J taking the relationship?
Ace of Wands

As seriously as they can, it might be fresh, but they are focused on the future.

Q - What does T know about my position at work?
Top   #692
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Ace of Wands

As seriously as they can, it might be fresh, but they are focused on the future.

Q - What does T know about my position at work?
XIII Transition
T knows that something came to an end and you will be moving on to something better.

Q: What does J think about how I am handling things?
Top   #693
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
XIII Transition
T knows that something came to an end and you will be moving on to something better.

Q: What does J think about how I am handling things?
10 of Swords

J sees you as very burdened and in pain right now, wishes they could do something to help, but they feel helpless and confused about your present condition.

Q - What exactly is this better opportunity that T sees for me?
Top   #694
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
10 of Swords

J sees you as very burdened and in pain right now, wishes they could do something to help, but they feel helpless and confused about your present condition.

Q - What exactly is this better opportunity that T sees for me?
5 of Flames
They see that things have changed for the better regarding other people and past conflicts and differing opinions.

Q: What needs to happen before J tells me how they really feel?
Top   #695
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
5 of Flames
They see that things have changed for the better regarding other people and past conflicts and differing opinions.

Q: What needs to happen before J tells me how they really feel?
Judgement

I think they really need to see that things are over/dead before they can make a change and open up...won't be easy, but it's necessary.

Q - Does T ever plan on communicating these changes with me?
Top   #696
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Judgement

I think they really need to see that things are over/dead before they can make a change and open up...won't be easy, but it's necessary.

Q - Does T ever plan on communicating these changes with me?
5 of Crystals
T will leave you out of it because they just assume that you know.

Q: I feel like things are fairly obvious that things have ended but how will they know for sure from their point of view that things are over/dead?
Top   #697
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
5 of Crystals
T will leave you out of it because they just assume that you know.

Q: I feel like things are fairly obvious that things have ended but how will they know for sure from their point of view that things are over/dead?
King of Cups

I get the sense that this person is a bit thick with respect to this situation (sorry), so you'll need to be a bit harsh and lay it all on the table so they really truly hear it.

Q - If T sees that I am being pushed out, how exactly do they figure this is better for me?
Top   #698
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
King of Cups

I get the sense that this person is a bit thick with respect to this situation (sorry), so you'll need to be a bit harsh and lay it all on the table so they really truly hear it.

Q - If T sees that I am being pushed out, how exactly do they figure this is better for me?
Six of Orbs
T figures that you will be moving away from a stressful situation to something more organized and structured.

Q: Will my next job be at the bank?
Top   #699
Syeraph's Avatar
Syeraph  Syeraph is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Jan 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 1,747
Syeraph 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
King of Cups

I get the sense that this person is a bit thick with respect to this situation (sorry), so you'll need to be a bit harsh and lay it all on the table so they really truly hear it.

Q - If T sees that I am being pushed out, how exactly do they figure this is better for me?
five of swords rx: im getting T will feel like it is a humbling experience for you, it will make you find a different route to succeeding, your own way.

Will the reading resonate with her?
Top   #700
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.