Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
2 of Wands: yes, your plan is a good one and will bring peace to you.

Why doesn't he let me know this is what he wants?
ace of swords
he's unsure of how to put it into words to you without sounding like a dishonest person.

q: how did he feel when i did not answer his call just now?
Top   #731
Russ1964's Avatar
Russ1964  Russ1964 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2013
Location: Bristol
Posts: 1,877
Russ1964 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
ace of swords
he's unsure of how to put it into words to you without sounding like a dishonest person.

q: how did he feel when i did not answer his call just now?
Two of Pentacles

It was no big deal to him, he just carried on with the rest of the things on his task list.


Q: will I need to have further dentistry on the new root canal filling?
Top   #732
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ1964 View Post
Two of Pentacles

It was no big deal to him, he just carried on with the rest of the things on his task list.


Q: will I need to have further dentistry on the new root canal filling?
yes you will need more.

8 of Pentacles

Even though the readings are mostly positive, I have to ask for sure- will I get ''attacked'' by anything during my astral travel or will I be safe?
Top   #733
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
yes you will need more.

8 of Pentacles

Even though the readings are mostly positive, I have to ask for sure- will I get ''attacked'' by anything during my astral travel or will I be safe?
Emperor
Yes you will, it seems your grounding will be strong and it will secure you during your astral travel.


Q: How important are we to him? (he didn't mind that I didn't pick up the phone)
Top   #734
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
yes you will need more.

8 of Pentacles

Even though the readings are mostly positive, I have to ask for sure- will I get ''attacked'' by anything during my astral travel or will I be safe?
I just wanted to share the card I got for you yesterday. It's the top card. Look at the bare blonde with the long hair looking up at the shadow figure.


screen grab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Emperor
Yes you will, it seems your grounding will be strong and it will secure you during your astral travel.


Q: How important are we to him? (he didn't mind that I didn't pick up the phone)
Justice

He respects you.


How much will I gain on this trip?
Top   #735
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
I just wanted to share the card I got for you yesterday. It's the top card. Look at the bare blonde with the long hair looking up at the shadow figure.


screen grab
Justice

He respects you.


How much will I gain on this trip?
It is creepy that you pulled this card because I do have long blonde hair.


You will gain a lot but I feel that someone might be a bother to you during this trip and you wont be able to gain all the things because of this person but the trip will be quite valuable.

5 of Wands

Okay. If I do meet this scary figure in my astral travel tonight, what will that creature want of me? ( I have read that these things cant hurt you both in astral or physical body but that they just want to scare you )
Top   #736
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
It is creepy that you pulled this card because I do have long blonde hair.


You will gain a lot but I feel that someone might be a bother to you during this trip and you wont be able to gain all the things because of this person but the trip will be quite valuable.

5 of Wands

Okay. If I do meet this scary figure in my astral travel tonight, what will that creature want of me? ( I have read that these things cant hurt you both in astral or physical body but that they just want to scare you )
HP
It wants to stop you in your track, and possibly trying to get some energy from you.


Q: Do I miss him because I do or was he thinking of me that made me picked up the vibe?
Top   #737
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
HP
It wants to stop you in your track, and possibly trying to get some energy from you.


Q: Do I miss him because I do or was he thinking of me that made me picked up the vibe?
He was thinking of you and missing you -that is why you picked up the missing energy.

5 of cups reversed

A short yes-no question : Will I be succesfull in my astral travel and meet the one I want? ( FYI Friture, Emperor is his significator )
Top   #738
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
HP
It wants to stop you in your track, and possibly trying to get some energy from you.


Q: Do I miss him because I do or was he thinking of me that made me picked up the vibe?
4 of cups: he was too distracted to think so it is because you miss him.

Why does x think I would see him as dishonest if he told me he wants a solid foundation with me?
Top   #739
Butterflies555  Butterflies555 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Nov 2013
Location: Texas, US
Posts: 1,326
Butterflies555 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
He was thinking of you and missing you -that is why you picked up the missing energy.

5 of cups reversed

A short yes-no question : Will I be succesfull in my astral travel and meet the one I want? ( FYI Friture, Emperor is his significator )
7 of wands: Yes

Q above
Top   #740
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.