Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
He was thinking of you and missing you -that is why you picked up the missing energy.

5 of cups reversed

A short yes-no question : Will I be succesfull in my astral travel and meet the one I want? ( FYI Friture, Emperor is his significator )
No wonder I wanted to say a certain strong spirit will protect you.. he looked after you when he was around didn't he?
Top   #741
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
4 of cups: he was too distracted to think so it is because you miss him.

Why does x think I would see him as dishonest if he told me he wants a solid foundation with me?
Hermit
He's afraid you might think he just wants to feel less lonely, that he needs a companion for the sake of it, and not because he finds you attractive.


Q: Ok how do I shield myself completely, psychically, so as not to pick up N's vibes/thoughts/projections ever again?
Top   #742
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Hermit
He's afraid you might think he just wants to feel less lonely, that he needs a companion for the sake of it, and not because he finds you attractive.


Q: Ok how do I shield myself completely, psychically, so as not to pick up N's vibes/thoughts/projections ever again?
Page of Swords rx
Realize that they don't have as much power as you're crediting them for, they're like a defiant teenager in reality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How should I deal with S?
Top   #743
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
Page of Swords rx
Realize that they don't have as much power as you're crediting them for, they're like a defiant teenager in reality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

How should I deal with S?
thanks for the advice

8 of Pentacles
Just deal with them as you would usually, using methods that worked according to your experience else ignore them and do your thing.

Q: Why do I often give away my power?
Top   #744
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
thanks for the advice

8 of Pentacles
Just deal with them as you would usually, using methods that worked according to your experience else ignore them and do your thing.

Q: Why do I often give away my power?
9 of pentacles: it is because you don't value yourself enough, comes down to self esteem and self knowledge, which improves with time and experience .

Q: what does he feel for me ?
Top   #745
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
9 of pentacles: it is because you don't value yourself enough, comes down to self esteem and self knowledge, which improves with time and experience .

Q: what does he feel for me ?
He feels a lot of commited love feelings towards you and feels as a soulmate connection as well.

Lovers

Will I be able to successfully astraly project myself to A tonight?
Top   #746
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post

Will I be able to successfully astraly project myself to A tonight?
Justice
I think you will be guided and protected but you will still have to make the right choices yourself, so your success will depend on those.

What makes BE attractive to women?
Top   #747
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Justice
I think you will be guided and protected but you will still have to make the right choices yourself, so your success will depend on those.

What makes BE attractive to women?
Death : BE is sexy, and mysterious: this card is ruled by Scorpio, the sex sign, he/she has great sex appeal it seems.


Q: what is that x truly want me to do about the situation with ma ?
Top   #748
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
Death : BE is sexy, and mysterious: this card is ruled by Scorpio, the sex sign, he/she has great sex appeal it seems.


Q: what is that x truly want me to do about the situation with ma ?
To not get so involved as he feels people in this situation need to learn things themselfes.

4 of Swords


Will A help me and guide me to him once I reach the Astral Plane?
Top   #749
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
To not get so involved as he feels people in this situation need to learn things themselfes.


Will A help me and guide me to him once I reach the Astral Plane?
what card did you get Raz? I don't think I worded the question well before.

Could you just maybe find a good medium to help you with this Raz? I am not sure you dwelling in the astral plane is the best idea....lot of stuff out there, it is not as easy as it sounds. A could come to you in dreams, it is safer, but you leaving consciously your body, that is another story. Just my take, as I care about you.

4 of pentacles: he will shield you, protect you , keep you safe , yes.

Q: what is the decision that x would want me to make about ma ?
Top   #750
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.