Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
what card did you get Raz? I don't think I worded the question well before.

Could you just maybe find a good medium to help you with this Raz? I am not sure you dwelling in the astral plane is the best idea....lot of stuff out there, it is not as easy as it sounds. A could come to you in dreams, it is safer, but you leaving consciously your body, that is another story. Just my take, as I care about you.

4 of pentacles: he will shield you, protect you , keep you safe , yes.

Q: what is the decision that x would want me to make about ma ?
empress

they would want you to be welcoming, maybe offer shelter understanding and be nurturing..

q: potential for love with D?
Top   #751
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
what card did you get Raz? I don't think I worded the question well before.

Could you just maybe find a good medium to help you with this Raz? I am not sure you dwelling in the astral plane is the best idea....lot of stuff out there, it is not as easy as it sounds. A could come to you in dreams, it is safer, but you leaving consciously your body, that is another story. Just my take, as I care about you.

4 of pentacles: he will shield you, protect you , keep you safe , yes.

Q: what is the decision that x would want me to make about ma ?
I'm a medium , I astrally projected when I was six lol. But I have never done it since, but I am really gifted so I will try tonight. I dont remember anything hurting me when I did do that,and I dont believe that anything can hurt really hurt you there, they just want to scare you and from how I understood it, if you think positive and love feelings you will be in positive places and when you think negative you will experience bad things.

A: X wants you to not get involved in the ma situation and protect yourself from the entire thing.

4 of swords ( again )

Will something evil attack me or try to get at me during my stay in the Astral plane?
Top   #752
Citizen

vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterflies555 View Post
2 of Wands: yes, your plan is a good one and will bring peace to you.

Why doesn't he let me know this is what he wants?
Knight of wands rx

He might be bored or feeling restless with things right now.

@LaRizia

High Priestess
No I don't see any negative energy surrounding you during your stay.

What can I expect from X? what is the outcome?
Top   #753
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
empress

they would want you to be welcoming, maybe offer shelter understanding and be nurturing..

Page of cups

Yes, there's a potential as this card indicates some fresh young feelings.

Will I gain an uncomfortable amount of weight during the holiday?
Top   #754
Citizen

WaterSong 

ok Raz but why do you keep asking them if something negative will attack you ? keep you thoughts positive !

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
empress

ma is not a good situation for me, and that is an understatement, being welcoming would be very damaging for me.

Hierophant : there is the possibility of a bond based on trust and tradition, and to learn from the other.

for you Goddess :

Quote:
Emperor: no if you set your limits and keep them, if you are disciplined about how you eat.

Q: what does tp expect from me ?
Top   #755
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Page of cups

Yes, there's a potential as this card indicates some fresh young feelings.

No you wont because you will be sensible and realize that during the holidays is when you should most work out and maintain your fit body.

8 of Pentacles

Will I be in any danger or will I be safe and okay? ( Goddess pulled a creepy card and that is why I am asking this much )
Top   #756
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
ma is not a good situation for me, and that is an understatement, being welcoming would be very damaging for me.

Hierophant : there is the possibility of a bond based on trust and tradition, and to learn from the other.

Q: what does tp expect from me ?
see, and my cards did get that this person wants you father away from the ma situation as possible.
Top   #757
Citizen

vera 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
No you wont because you will be sensible and realize that during the holidays is when you should most work out and maintain your fit body.

8 of Pentacles

Will I be in any danger or will I be safe and okay? ( Goddess pulled a creepy card and that is why I am asking this much )

10 of wands

You'll be struggling with something but I don't see this as a dangerous figure or attack.

What will be the outcome of X?
Top   #758
Citizen

LaRazia 

Quote:
ok Raz but why do you keep asking them if something negative will attack you ? keep you thoughts positive !
?
Because Goddess pulled a scary card...and i have been doing readings on the internet today because i wanted to learn more and they are filled with these horror stories of people saying their bodies were possesed, being dragged to hell, demons attacking them, monsters pulling them out of their bodies and I got frightened.
Top   #759
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post

8 of Pentacles

Raz...you say that you know that if you keep your thoughts positive nothing will happen, yet you keep asking if something evil will attack you...if you know that there is no danger, trust that you also have guides that can protect you. I would not pay any attention to those stories....ask for help to your guides, and state that you are surrounded by love. It is our state of mind that decides where we go...focus on love and beauty, and you will be there

Fool : yes you will, if you keep your attitude/approach pure and genuine, and focus on love: this Fool is looking at the sky, at the light above him.

Q : what does tp expect from me ?
Top   #760
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.