Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
VII Chariot
X is at a point where they need to assess the situation and see how it effects them physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually before they decide on a direction to go so in a sense they want to figure out how they feel before they start talking about it with you or there could just be too much going on when you are mentioning it to them in passing be sure that it is calm and at the right time/place for a conversation like that.

Q: Is R waiting for me to contact him first?
Page of pentacles: yes, it seems that R would like to be you to be the one to make the first step.

Q above
Top   #771
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
6 of swords: because for some reason they want to keep things calm and easy, it seems that they cannot handle it at the moment, seems they are not ready yet.

Q: what should I expect from TW ?
7 swords

be wary around TW...they arent being totally upfront around you and could be a little deceitful at times


what do i need to know?
Top   #772
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
6 of swords: because for some reason they want to keep things calm and easy, it seems that they cannot handle it at the moment, seems they are not ready yet.

Q: what should I expect from TW ?
8 of Swords
You can expect TW to be in denial.

Q: What is going through J's head regarding the relationship?
Top   #773
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
8 of Swords
You can expect TW to be in denial.

Q: What is going through J's head regarding the relationship?
9 swords

^^ look at that 7, 8, 9 swords!

J is worried and maybe losing sleep over it


q above
Top   #774
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
7 swords

be wary around TW...they arent being totally upfront around you and could be a little deceitful at times


what do i need to know?
Queen of Wands
Your creative energies are high, now is the time to be bold and courageous.

Q: How did I portray myself to her at the interview?
Top   #775
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
7 swords

be wary around TW...they arent being totally upfront around you and could be a little deceitful at times


what do i need to know?
2 of pentacles: that you have to have more fun and be light , see the humor in things and life.

for you Arcane:
Quote:
Q: How did I portray myself to her at the interview?
Ace of pentacles: as someone that could bring great worth to the company/place you were applying to.

Q: what is TW being deceitful about ?
Top   #776
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
2 of pentacles: that you have to have more fun and be light , see the humor in things and life.

Q: what is TW being deceitful about ?
Oh i have loads of fun and lightness Magenta...my dark days are over..thank god!!


7 coins

they make promises about things but not always deliver


My weekend?
Top   #777
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post

Q: what is TW being deceitful about ?
7 of Swords/2 of Chalices
Well the first card just reinforces the fact that TW is being deceitful so I pulled another card to see what it was about and it seems they are being deceitful about a relationship or partnership.

Q: Why is J worried and possibly losing sleep over the relationship?
Top   #778
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post

My weekend?
Queen of Pentacles
Your weekend will consist of cleaning, cooking, and family, as well as other domestic matters.

Q: see previous
Top   #779
WaterSong's Avatar
WaterSong  WaterSong is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Mar 2006
Location: sheltered by trees
Posts: 17,225
WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
7 of Swords/2 of Chalices
Well the first card just reinforces the fact that TW is being deceitful so I pulled another card to see what it was about and it seems they are being deceitful about a relationship or partnership.

Q: Why is J worried and possibly losing sleep over the relationship?
4 of cups: it seems J is unhappy about the state of things, or just going through a difficult time, feeling stuck emotionally .

Q: what is TW hiding about a relationship ?
Top   #780
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.