Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by airseabattle View Post
knight of swords rx

It was easier for V to do that than to say what they wanted to say.

What does this new stare-er want from me?
Tower
Ooh lala, this new stare-er is finding you hot and possibly having naughty thoughts about you, but it will take huge effort on their part to take action.


Q: Was it V's way of proposing marriage to me, that time?
Top   #831
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Tower
Ooh lala, this new stare-er is finding you hot and possibly having naughty thoughts about you, but it will take huge effort on their part to take action.


Q: Was it V's way of proposing marriage to me, that time?
Yes it certanly was.

ace of cups


same Q as above ( see previous page )
Top   #832
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
They want to get closer to you because they feel a big attraction towards you.

ace of wands

If I called upon my dad or KP ( friend ) who are both in the spirit world, would either of them help me get out of my body tonight?
Yes definitely, it's a win - I'm using RWS the guy is riding on his horse so you'll be able to travel in the astral plane, quite successfully - good luck!
6 of wands


Q: Did V only started cheating after I turned down the ring?
Top   #833
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Yes definitely, it's a win - I'm using RWS the guy is riding on his horse so you'll be able to travel in the astral plane, quite successfully - good luck!



Q: Did V only started cheating after I turned down the ring?
Thank you Friture- I sure hope so, because last night everybody got really positive readings that I will be able to but I wasnt, I was close a couple of times.


Yes, V started cheating because they wanted some bizzare vengance and were very hurt and wanted to make you feel hurt as much as they were hurting.

5 of cups


Will my dad come to my aid tonight when I ask for help?
Top   #834
airseabattle's Avatar
airseabattle  airseabattle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Sep 2009
Location: middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,522
airseabattle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Yes definitely, it's a win - I'm using RWS the guy is riding on his horse so you'll be able to travel in the astral plane, quite successfully - good luck!



Q: Did V only started cheating after I turned down the ring?
two of swords

I think V may have always had a bit of a wandering eye but turning down the ring kind of made it feel more acceptable to him, hard to say if it was before or after.

LaRazia
two of pents
He'll come!

Gah! Why do guys only seem to stare at me and never really approach me?
Top   #835
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Thank you Friture- I sure hope so, because last night everybody got really positive readings that I will be able to but I wasnt, I was close a couple of times.


Yes, V started cheating because they wanted some bizzare vengance and were very hurt and wanted to make you feel hurt as much as they were hurting.

5 of cups


Will my dad come to my aid tonight when I ask for help?
Queen of Wands
Most certainly do, your dad has your best interest at heart and I feel that even if you do not ask he will make sure you're ok (sort of hovering above you protecting you).


Q: Why did my dept manager at TK wanted me to stay so badly?
Top   #836
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Queen of Wands
Most certainly do, your dad has your best interest at heart and I feel that even if you do not ask he will make sure you're ok (sort of hovering above you protecting you).


Q: Why did my dept manager at TK wanted me to stay so badly?
Because he had feleings for you underneath and also he thought you were a great asset to the bussiness because he felt you were more of an expert than the rest.

2 of cups

Queen of Wands is the significator for my deaceased friend KP ( KP is a she ). Would calling KP to help me have the most effect?
Top   #837
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by airseabattle View Post
two of swords

I think V may have always had a bit of a wandering eye but turning down the ring kind of made it feel more acceptable to him, hard to say if it was before or after.

LaRazia
two of pents
He'll come!

Gah! Why do guys only seem to stare at me and never really approach me?
Sun
You're too hot, they'll melt if they come too close.


Q: Will T have a stepfather?
Top   #838
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Because he had feleings for you underneath and also he thought you were a great asset to the bussiness because he felt you were more of an expert than the rest.

2 of cups

Queen of Wands is the significator for my deaceased friend KP ( KP is a she ). Would calling KP to help me have the most effect?
5 of pentacles
She'll definitely accompany you come what may.. wherever you go whatever you do but you guys still need someone else to help.

Q: as above
Top   #839
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
5 of pentacles
She'll definitely accompany you come what may.. wherever you go whatever you do but you guys still need someone else to help.

Q: as above
Yes but it wont be a classical stepfather relationship they will be more of a friend than a stepfather but hold the stepfather tittle officially.

2 of cups

Let me rephrase the question. Who will help me get out of my body, whom do I need to ask?
Top   #840

 

More interesting threads on the Aeclectic Tarot Forum...





 


Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.