Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
airseabattle's Avatar
airseabattle  airseabattle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Sep 2009
Location: middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,522
airseabattle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes but it wont be a classical stepfather relationship they will be more of a friend than a stepfather but hold the stepfather tittle officially.

2 of cups

Let me rephrase the question. Who will help me get out of my body, whom do I need to ask?
2 of swords

Tricky, I think it will ultimately come from you yourself but you may benefit from the help of sort of protective figure like a guardian angel.

Hope that makes sense?

So will new guy approach me in the future, or will he just be content with staring as well?
Top   #841
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by airseabattle View Post
2 of swords

Tricky, I think it will ultimately come from you yourself but you may benefit from the help of sort of protective figure like a guardian angel.

Hope that makes sense?

So will new guy approach me in the future, or will he just be content with staring as well?
Sun

He may my shy and it make take a while, but hell approach you eventually, to get a closer look .

When is the madness going to end?
Top   #842
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Sun

He may my shy and it make take a while, but hell approach you eventually, to get a closer look .

When is the madness going to end?
The ending of the madness doesnt depend on you but other people who have to act much more maturely and not play child games with each other.

5 of wands reversed

Will I be able to fully astrally project tonight?
Top   #843
airseabattle's Avatar
airseabattle  airseabattle is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Sep 2009
Location: middle of nowhere
Posts: 1,522
airseabattle 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Sun

He may my shy and it make take a while, but hell approach you eventually, to get a closer look .

When is the madness going to end?
ace of wands

It will require something new for you to escape.

Will either new guy or D approach me by the years end?
Top   #844
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by airseabattle View Post
ace of wands

It will require something new for you to escape.

Will either new guy or D approach me by the years end?
2 of Chalices
Someone you are already involved with so D.

Q: What did his friends think of me?
Top   #845
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
The ending of the madness doesnt depend on you but other people who have to act much more maturely and not play child games with each other.

5 of wands reversed

Will I be able to fully astrally project tonight?
5 of pentacles
More work will have to be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
2 of Chalices
Someone you are already involved with so D.

Q: What did his friends think of me?
2 of swords
His friends thought you're a quiet person but basically peaceful and easygoing.


Q: Will F help me like he mentioned in that call?
Top   #846
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
5 of pentacles
More work will have to be done



2 of swords
His friends thought you're a quiet person but basically peaceful and easygoing.


Q: Will F help me like he mentioned in that call?
Yes he will F is a person of their word.

ace of pentacles

How can I surpass the last obstacle that is enabling me from fully astraly projecting?
Top   #847
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Q: Will F help me like he mentioned in that call?
The Devil/8 of Wands
Yes F will help you but it will be awhile because they are focused on helping themselves first before they plan on helping you.

Q: What does H think of me?
Top   #848
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes he will F is a person of their word.

ace of pentacles

How can I surpass the last obstacle that is enabling me from fully astraly projecting?
6 of swords
Be really, really calm.. relax and chill... feel like you're going on a vacation instead of a mission/battle... trust the 'boatman' (your ability to project) and have faith that there's no loch ness in the lake...

Q: Why did F offer that kind of help to me?
Top   #849
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
Yes he will F is a person of their word.

ace of pentacles

How can I surpass the last obstacle that is enabling me from fully astraly projecting?
V the Hierophant
You can surpass the last obstacle by prayer or invoking/evoking a higher power to help aid you in this process or you can have someone guide you through it.

Q: see previous
Top   #850
Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.