Reading Exercise: One card-One Sentence 46


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
love_light's Avatar
love_light  love_light is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Mar 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
love_light 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
The thing I saw not long ago- was it my mind playing tricks on me or is it part of the astral world? ( I am psychic or was at least and it was common to see things while your fully awake but dont know if this was a moment where I saw a part of the Astral )
9 of Cups

Not it's not a mind trick, but it could be one of the many soul guides/spirit helpers you've got surrounding you and supporting you from "the other side".

***
The likelihood that I'll get the money I need from R in 2 days?
Top   #971
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_light View Post
9 of Cups

Not it's not a mind trick, but it could be one of the many soul guides/spirit helpers you've got surrounding you and supporting you from "the other side".

***
The likelihood that I'll get the money I need from R in 2 days?
Knight of Swords
It's definitely not set in stone and likely, you need to communicate with them and somewhat get on their tail about the money if you want it in 2 days.

Q: What did H think about last night?
Top   #972
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
Knight of Swords
It's definitely not set in stone and likely, you need to communicate with them and somewhat get on their tail about the money if you want it in 2 days.

Q: What did H think about last night?
Emperor
H thought it bothered him a bit, perhaps he felt his boundaries were challenged, and he didn't like losing control.

Q: What's blocking me from gaining income?
Top   #973
Sushi's Avatar
Sushi  Sushi is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,640
Sushi 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post

Q: What's blocking me from gaining income?
7 of Pentacles rx
You've been waiting much longer than you had anticipated for the pay off on things you've been working on, and it's worn down your resolve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


What should I be working on this weekend?
Top   #974
LaRazia's Avatar
LaRazia  LaRazia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Apr 2012
Location: Southeastern Europe
Posts: 11,806
LaRazia 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
7 of Pentacles rx
You've been waiting much longer than you had anticipated for the pay off on things you've been working on, and it's worn down your resolve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


What should I be working on this weekend?
preparing for the next weeks work week and doing things in advance.

8 of pentacles

Should I continue to try to project, or should I just wait for it to happen by itself, without any trying ( as one reader said )
Top   #975
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
7 of Pentacles rx
You've been waiting much longer than you had anticipated for the pay off on things you've been working on, and it's worn down your resolve.

---------------------------------------------------------------------


What should I be working on this weekend?
Knight of Pentacles
A project that you've put off but never canceled no matter what that is also vital to your overall success.


Q: How do I unblock that of which (refer to reading above, spot on) has been blocking my income?
Top   #976
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaRazia View Post
preparing for the next weeks work week and doing things in advance.

8 of pentacles

Should I continue to try to project, or should I just wait for it to happen by itself, without any trying ( as one reader said )
Queen of wands
Try to continue projecting but believing that it WILL happen, feeling like you're a pro while at it.

Q: as above
Top   #977
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Q: How do I unblock that of which (refer to reading above, spot on) has been blocking my income?
Justice. just work, you're not putting enough or any work in to make any money

What will nicky feel?
Top   #978
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Justice. just work, you're not putting enough or any work in to make any money

What will nicky feel?
Hanged Man
Nicky will feel undecided

What message do my guides have re x's appearance in my dreams?
Top   #979
Phoenix11  Phoenix11 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Nov 2012
Location: MI, USA
Posts: 2,777
Phoenix11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Hanged Man
Nicky will feel undecided

What message do my guides have re x's appearance in my dreams?
6 of Cups

They want you to remember the good times when you start feeling bad and that will get you through any negative thoughts about X

Will we ever be together?
Top   #980
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.