You're Second Favourite Divination Method

What is your SECOND preferred method of divination?

• RUNES

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • OTHER STONES/CASTING

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • NUMEROLOGY

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • PALMISTRY

• GRAPHOLOGY

• CLAIRVOYANCE (incl psychometry, spirit guides, etc)

Votes: 9 10.3%
  • AFFIRMATION CARDS

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • OTHER ORACLE/CARDS/DECK

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • SHAMANISM

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • MEDITATION/GUIDED VISUALISATION/ASTRAL TRAVEL

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • astrology

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters

sharpchick

I chose other oracle decks, although I consider cards to be one category.

I also use my pendulum, runes, and I don't refuse to accept insight from meditation, scrying and messages received through the best method of divination - my inner voice.

jlo

I am still a beginner in tarot reading . I have started learning about meditation techniques just a while ago . So I pick meditation/guided visualisation as my second preferred method of divination :) But I'd be very interested to know more about the other forms of divination .

Apocalipstick

Intuition. Actually, I think it's more like observations that are processed too quickly to be consciously registered.

Bibliomancy. Herodotus works great with this for me. Get a book, focus on a question, close eyes, hold the book open and point: presto answer.

The I-Ching. Kind of surprising this isn't up there.

Sophie

Apocalipstick said:
Intuition. Actually, I think it's more like observations that are processed too quickly to be consciously registered.
That's what intuition is ;)

Sheri

I voted for oracle decks but I started with yarrow stick I-Ching, then runes, then Tarot and card based oracles - but Tarot has stuck with me the longest. Tarot also brought me to this forum, and now I am in the process of investigating all the other aspects of metaphysics. I am currently learning about Ogham alphabets (there seems to be an intriguing "universal constant" in that all the alphabets I have seen so far have 20 to 25 characters in them) and Sabian Symbols which has now led me into checking out astrology...

there is so much exciting and interesting stuff to learn! :thumbsup:

valeria

Imagemaker

Definitely the I-Ching! I didn't vote since that wasn't a choice.

Apocalipstick

Fudugazi said:
That's what intuition is ;)
Heh. But if I spell it out, it sounds less mysterious.

Does anyone know the name of the divination method where the first word you hear (after having made an offering traditionally; to Hermes, in antiquity) says something about the future?

I want to say logomancy, but I think I just made that up.