Questions for pendulum

Mycroft

Hey Mycroft,
I was surprised by your results, especially #2! Unless me and my pendulum are wrong...
Okay, here we go:
- Was Mycroft born in the USA: No
- Is English Mycroft's first language: No
- Is Mycroft over 6 ft. tall: Yes
Very, very interesting!!

Number 2 was the 'trick' question, but let's deal with 1 and 3 first;

1 - Was I born in the USA? - No, I was born in England.

3 - Am I over six feet tall? - Yes, I'm 6' 1"

2 - Is English my first language? - Although I speak other languages, English is my 'mother' tongue. However, according to my mother the first words I ever spoke were "Je suis tres fatigue" which she thinks I may have picked up from some French friends of my parents who had been visiting the week before. This of course makes French my 'first' language, in that particular sense.

Well done, treat yourself to a large drink!

haleyw

Haley,

I changed some of the questions to make it easier.

- Does Haley have a black cat: Yes
- Does D feel love for Haley: Yes
- Is marriage a part of Haley's future: Yes

We do a have a black cat! He said he loves me, so he probably does and yeyyyy about marriage! :thumbsup: Thank you!

upawell

Thanks upwell

1- actually I have 5 cats ..but I live in my aunt's home and she takes care of them right now instead of me,,so maybe this what the pendulum get ..the practical situation
2-I don't think that his cousin was sick too ,,so this is accurate
3-yes he loves me

I wonder what would have happened if I asked, "Does Emiliy live with cats?" The phrasing of the question is a large part of the yes/no answer process.

Thanks for the feedback!

Emiliy

I wonder what would have happened if I asked, "Does Emiliy live with cats?" The phrasing of the question is a large part of the yes/no answer process.

Thanks for the feedback!

you are super awesome ,,I really trust your answers ,,,and I think I'm the one who asked the question in a wrong way about the cats,,but you are just perfect

upawell

Very, very interesting!!

Number 2 was the 'trick' question, but let's deal with 1 and 3 first;

1 - Was I born in the USA? - No, I was born in England.

3 - Am I over six feet tall? - Yes, I'm 6' 1"

2 - Is English my first language? - Although I speak other languages, English is my 'mother' tongue. However, according to my mother the first words I ever spoke were "Je suis tres fatigue" which she thinks I may have picked up from some French friends of my parents who had been visiting the week before. This of course makes French my 'first' language, in that particular sense.

Well done, treat yourself to a large drink!

Thanks so much for the great feedback, Mycroft! :D

I was quite shocked when the pendulum swung No for #2, but it takes all questions literally. In fact, formulating questions for the pendulum is trickier than for Tarot. I asked question #2 twice to make sure before reporting back to you. I did think that perhaps you were born in a different country but moved to England when you were still quite young.

So, indeed, English was not your 'first' language. Very cool, thanks so much, that was fun. Feel free to ask more questions.

upawell

We do a have a black cat! He said he loves me, so he probably does and yeyyyy about marriage! :thumbsup: Thank you!

You're welcome, and thanks for the questions and the great feedback. :)

upawell

you are super awesome ,,I really trust your answers ,,,and I think I'm the one who asked the question in a wrong way about the cats,,but you are just perfect

Your question was fine, but it's possible the "have" part might have mixed it up. Still, it's good for me to know whether my readings are on track or not. Thanks so much for the feedback. :)

theboomz

Hey upawell, I got my deck, just like you said.

theboomz

Ha ha I just posted without reading your message!! Yes, indeed, it did and I'm thrilled.