Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle 

Fantastic news!!! I'm so looking forward to this one .
Top   #271
Resident

Darytessekhmet 

Saw it for sale on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Cats-Eye-Tarot...56/ref=lh_ni_t
Top   #272
Citizen

Dragon Rider 

It's (already) OUT OF STOCK in Amazon. No news/updates on when it will be available (again). *Sigh!* I really want a copy of this deck... been waiting for it for YEARS!!! meow!!!
Top   #273
~ Collector of words ~

WolfSpirit 

I actually think it has not been released yet - has anyone seen an actual material copy of the deck yet ?
Amazon often makes no distinction between 'not yet released' and 'temporarily out of stock'.

I hope catdoc will post here when the deck is available...
Top   #274
Citizen

catdoc 

Hi All,
The Cat's Eye Tarot deck has not been released. It is expected to ship by the end of September - beginning of October. I have not yet held an actual deck in my hands. I received printer's proofs back in the summer and I received a copy of the sales flyer. I am anxiously awaiting receipt of a copy of the deck. I will of course post here when there is progress.
I can hardly wait!
Deb
Top   #275
Citizen

Dragon Rider 

Keep us posted Catdoc! I thought I was *too late* already in getting a copy of your PURRFECT deck... @[email protected] Hopefully, it will be available by October so I'd get my copy from Amazon just in time for Christmas.
Top   #276
Citizen

Dragon Rider 

The current status of the Cat's Eye Tarot in Amazon is: "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available."

Strangely, though, a certain MARGIE was able to post a review of the CET (dated Sept 26, 2011). *Sigh!* I really want a copy! Hopefully, it will be available by Oct 12 in Amazon coz that's the last day for delivery to my country (Philippines) sans the *MAD* Christmas rush!
Top   #277
Citizen

catdoc 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Rider View Post
The current status of the Cat's Eye Tarot in Amazon is: "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available."

Strangely, though, a certain MARGIE was able to post a review of the CET (dated Sept 26, 2011). *Sigh!* I really want a copy! Hopefully, it will be available by Oct 12 in Amazon coz that's the last day for delivery to my country (Philippines) sans the *MAD* Christmas rush!
It seems the status on Amazon keeps changing - they no longer have a price listed either. The deck is not in from the printer yet. Lynn is saying it will be available the begining of October. US Games has been posting images on their facebook page and inviting questions and comments. The response has been encouraging.

The Margie who posted a review is a fellow veterinarian. She has seen the version of the deck that I printed on post card stock as I finished each painting. We cross paths each year at Feline Practitioner Continuing Education conferences every year. None of us has gotten our hands on the actual deck ...
Deb
Top   #278
Citizen

tarot heart 

Is the LWB done for this deck, or is that why they are asking public opinion about the cards, so they can put them in the book?
Top   #279
Citizen

catdoc 

The little white book is done. It was written by me and edited to make my descriptions concise and able to fit in the space available. I think that they are showing the images to create a buzz and perhaps to see if each of the cards does tell a story as I have claimed ;-)
Deb
Top   #280
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.