Cat's Eye Tarot

gregory

:* Teheuti posted it in a thread ~ look for Reader's Choice in Talking Tarot

facebook or about.com ID required

Ah. I have neither one.... Snookered. (I MIGHT set up an about.com one - does it hurt ? what is it FOR ??) But I WILL not work with facebook.

Pet Jeffery

I was confused when I first went to the readers choice page. I did eventually find the nomination form and filled that out...

thank you for trying ;-)

I had no difficulty in following your link. I logged in using my Facebook account, and voted. My nominations (other than for the Cat's Eye) were for Motherpeace and the Sakki-Sakki.

gregory

OK - I signed up to about. The things I do for cats.

NO WAY will I touch facebook. Ever.

Pet Jeffery

May I say how pleased I am that Debra M. "catdoc" Givin, herself, read (and commented upon) my post. I thought that the post might pass unnoticed. I'm honoured. Your artwork shows such empathy with cats.

gregory

Deb - get in touch with them - the link on that page to YOUR deck is incorrect and so you may miss out (it has an extra two letters in there (hthttp !)which means the browser says there is no protocol associated, cannot open link...

catdoc

In fact - here's the link for the actual voting page, just to make sure ...

http://healing.about.com/library/bl-readers-choice-vote-tarot.htm

The others just aren't in the same class, IMHO. :)

Thank you so much Gregory. I am shamelessly promoting the deck. I would love to put the little graphic winner's medalion on my website. (I think the link must have been wrong because I was logged in to facebook when I visited the page to copy and paste it here)

Alta

I voted Deb. imo your deck is BY FAR the best of that group.

gregory

Thank you so much Gregory. I am shamelessly promoting the deck. I would love to put the little graphic winner's medalion on my website. (I think the link must have been wrong because I was logged in to facebook when I visited the page to copy and paste it here)

No - the link to YOUR DECK on the page you linked to is wrong. Go there and try to click on your deck - grrrrr. COMPLAIN !

It dawned on me that you can vote once per day for each email addy.

I have - several email addies... })