Tarot Lovers' Calendar 2004

Major Tom

You still have a chance. Last orders ladies and gentlemen please! :laugh: Orders for the 2004 edition will be taken through 31 January 2005.

The calendar for 2004 is excellent and worth every penny - and you don't have to take just my word for it. ;) This was certainly a community effort and everyone of you can be proud. :D

It is my aim to ensure the 2005 edition is even better. And this is why I've started this thread. I want to hear your views. Do you have a review of this year's edition? Let's hear it. Do you have a suggestion or would you like to contribute to the 2005 edition? Let's hear it. Go on - tell me what you think!

I'm hoping to reduce the cost further for the 2005 edition so volume and distribution become key factors.

I would particularly like to hear from those interested in helping - both as contributors and those who can assist with the key factors. ;) Investors would be most welcome. Anyone know a publisher/distributor that might be interested? :laugh:

Rhiannon

Count me in, Tom! You know I love helping out!

I hope everyone who is designing a deck, or even just a few cards over in the Creation forum will submit their work. I love seeing the unpublished decks!

R :)