Swing of the pendulum: tick tock

upawell

---- THREAD CLOSED FOR NEW QUESTIONS ----

Happy New Year, AT friends!

Welcome to my second pendulum reading thread. I'm still in practice mode but I want to expand a little on the readings themselves. This time, I've decided to offer timed readings as I need to gain some experience with them.

I'm looking for 7 questions/sitters.

Also,

-- One question per person
-- Readings are FOR FEEDBACK only, so questions have to be timely. Please try and ask about something that will happen in the very near future: think several days to a week; two weeks at the most. I do require some time to conduct these readings, so no urgent, same day questions.
-- An example of a timing question: If you're meeting a friend for lunch on Sunday, you can ask, "What time will my friend show up for our lunch meeting on Sunday?" Or if you're waiting on a courier delivery, "When/What time will the courier arrive with my package?" Or if you're expecting a phone call, etc.

You choose how general or specific the reading will be, so please specify if you'd like to know day, time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, late evening, etc.), or actual time.

-- No open-ended questions like, "When will I meet my soul mate?" But if I hit all homeruns with the questions on this thread, maybe then I'll consider allowing open-ended questions and weather predictions. Maybe. ;)

So, I think that covers most of it. I'll update this post as we go along.

Have fun!

1. Bluebonnet - reading done, feedback provided
2. Mahafrins - reading done, feedback provided
3. Cat O'Cups - reading done, feedback provided
4. strangebrew - reading done, feedback provided
5. Syeraph - reading done, feedback provided
6. Mycroft - reading done, feedback provided
7. The Standing Stone - reading done, feedback provided

** Adding an 8th sitter** (w/ apologies for not seeing her amended question earlier)

8. starchaser77 - reading done, feedback provided

mahafrins

Will the matter with Sammy and Ash kick off? ITs a matter i am working on but hasn't picked up.

Bluebonnet

What time will I start my race this Sunday?....actual time

Ty

strangebrew

I will bite ... thanks!!!

Just curious to know when will that person contact me again (as in number of days/months)

:)

starchaser1277

When will I start to see results from my new fitness plan? As in I would like to loose 5 pounds with this fitness plan.
I can change the question though if you would like a different one:)

upawell

Mahafrins, strangebrew: Thanks so much for your participation! However, I'd like to keep the readings on this thread to events that you're expecting to happen within the next two weeks. Within the next month at the most, but I do need feedback, so my preference is for questions that will allow that. Please edit your questions and I will add your names to the list.

starchaser: I like your question, but it is too open-ended for me to read. "Feel results" is a bit too vague. Would you mind editing/changing your question?

upawell

What time will I start my race this Sunday?....actual time

Ty

Well, I'm a bit befuddled.

I'm getting that your race will start at 7:24 P.M. on Sunday, January 5th. I kept asking about the P.M. - A.M. thing, but my pendulum insisted on the P.M.

Bluebonnet

7 am is the official start time. It may take a minute or 2 to cross the start. If there is a delay....I'll be back to let you know.

Pretty close! Thanks!

upawell

7 am is the official start time. It may take a minute or 2 to cross the start. If there is a delay....I'll be back to let you know.

Pretty close! Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, Bluebonnet! Good luck on Sunday! :thumbsup:

mahafrins

Mahafrins, strangebrew: Thanks so much for your participation! However, I'd like to keep the readings on this thread to events that you're expecting to happen within the next two weeks. Within the next month at the most, but I do need feedback, so my preference is for questions that will allow that. Please edit your questions and I will add your names to the list.

starchaser: I like your question, but it is too open-ended for me to read. "Feel results" is a bit too vague. Would you mind editing/changing your question?

Upwell i am expecting it in the next 2 weeks to be frank.